Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bizz213

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

bizz213 wrote: »
    :D

Nice. . Did you buy?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bizz213

very tasty!

Faustino VII red on special at €7 again. Anyone around Celbridge able to check if they have it down to €5 again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Faustino VII red on special at €7 again. Anyone around Celbridge able to check if they have it down to €5 again?

I bought this the last time it was on the cheap, never again. The stuff is like vinegar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

I bought this the last time it was on the cheap, never again. The stuff is like vinegar.

I'd have to disagree. I was so taken with it that I went to get more in Celbridge but it was all gone

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭SoapMcTavish

I also have to strongly disagree !!!! I love Faustino, and Campo Viejo too .... the best spanish wines out there. Red of course ...

nom nom

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

The white Faustino III is very nice- damn you for putting this offer up.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭blindsider

2 items of note in Tesco Cork:

- Kenco Millicano refill sachets - 1/2 price... €2.04 - all gone now:D

- Becks Vier 12 x 275ml - €5! It's not the best beer in the world, but it's not too shabby, and at that price...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭fjon

Tesco in Ballybrack:
    8 x 50w GU10 Halogen bulbs for €3.50. Great price, wonder if the bulbs are any good though. At less than 50c each I'm going to take a gamble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Gibs

Tesco currently have a Toshiba Satellite C660 CQ57 Laptop for sale for €299 (reduced from €349 a few days ago).
    Best price I've seen - PC World have it for 347 and Argos for 349

Not for people who want a high spec machine but a nice basic laptop at a good price

AMD E300
    2M RAM 1066MHZ
    320G HDD
    DVD-RW
    W-LAN
    15.6 inch HD LED
    WIN 7 HOME Premium

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

€7 this time .... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Think it was €7 the last time but they were running the 25% off when you buy 6 deal as well, making it €5.25.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Tescos Ashbourne had 6 x hp choc ices for €1.74
    and the blocks of hp choc ice ice cream for 64c ( 568ml )

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

daytob wrote: »
    Tescos Ashbourne had 6 x hp choc ices for €1.74
    and the blocks of hp choc ice ice cream for 64c ( 568ml )

Aw yum yum will check in Cabra later but doubt they will have them. They seldom have any bargains (have I said this before!!!) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,743 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

blindsider wrote: »

- Becks Vier 12 x 275ml - €5! It's not the best beer in the world, but it's not too shabby, and at that price...

also Stella4 10 x 440ml cans for €5 (in Greystones) - its the 4% version of Stella and slightly smaller cans but still very cheap beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Gibs wrote: »
    Tesco currently have a Toshiba Satellite C660 CQ57 Laptop for sale for €299 (reduced from €349 a few days ago).
    Best price I've seen - PC World have it for 347 and Argos for 349

Not for people who want a high spec machine but a nice basic laptop at a good price

AMD E300
    2M RAM 1066MHZ
    320G HDD
    DVD-RW
    W-LAN
    15.6 inch HD LED
    WIN 7 HOME Premium
    Its actually 4GB RAM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Tesco Clearwater have Logitech wireless mice for 5 euro and wired keyboards for 2 euro.

Also have size 5 inflated webb eliss rugby balls for 2.60

Went to Cabra and got the choc ices but they had none of the blocks of ice cream suprise suprise!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

Simoniz car wash bucket kit now €7. Saw these last week for €10 and though a pretty good price.

Includes: sponge, apple wooden Air freshner, interior wipes, back to black and wash and wax + the bucket they came in.

Bought in tesco extra naas about midday and loads about the place

!B4w5o-gEGk~$(KGrHqZ,!iQEyd6e!oZ9BMrHJUj8B!~~_35.JPG

(image is from ebay for something very similar. Just to give an idea what to look for)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

picture.php?albumid=2136&pictureid=12956

should be about 8euro at half price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Got a PGA Tour windproof umbrella in Tesco Clearwater for 5 euro instead of 21. Dunlop golf gloves were reduced from 7.50 to 1.50. More bargains in that alley.
    No golf bargains in either Tesco Extra Millfield ot Clarehall ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

Cans of kapaberg mixed fruit down to 1.25 people. Grab them like they are stolen

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Rashers72 wrote: »
    No golf bargains in either Tesco Extra Millfield ot Clarehall ...

Ditto Maynooth and Naas....... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Package wrote: »
    Cans of kapaberg mixed fruit down to 1.25 people. Grab them like they are stolen

People already are! 8 cans left of the Strawberry & Lime ones in Tesco Clearwater at 2pm yesterday. Loads of Mixed Fruit though

• Registered Users Posts: 13,328 ✭✭✭✭8-10

January wrote: »
    Package wrote: »

People already are! 8 cans left of the Strawberry & Lime ones in Tesco Clearwater at 2pm yesterday. Loads of Mixed Fruit though

Got a case of the pear in tesco Wicklow yesterday. Worth noting that these are the 500ml cans. The 12 pack of 330ml are €12 so it's an extra 50c to buy 12 500ml! Perfect for the weather

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Glenn220390

8-10 wrote: »
    Got a case of the pear in tesco Wicklow yesterday. Worth noting that these are the 500ml cans. The 12 pack of 330ml are €12 so it's an extra 50c to buy 12 500ml! Perfect for the weather

it actually an extra €3 but still great value

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Becks Vier 10x440ml cans €5.

Stella 4% 12x440ml cans €5.

kn wrote: »
    Becks Vier 10x440ml cans €5.

Stella 4% 12x440ml cans €5.

What are those beers like? May have to stock up at that price (any excuse!!) ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

et101 wrote: »
    What are those beers like? May have to stock up at that price (any excuse!!) ;)

I've had the Stella before. Nothing wrong with it - especially at circa 40c a can.......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement