Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

Plenty of stock for most of the chocolate deals in mahon point. Picked up large toblerone, 2 choc oranges, 2 lindor choc truffles, box of 32 ferrero rocher, 6 creme eggs, 600gm box roses and 600 gm box of jelly babies. Total about 12 euro. I thank you, my wife won't. In my defence most intended for others.

walshki wrote: »
    Plenty of stock for most of the chocolate deals in mahon point. Picked up large toblerone, 2 choc oranges, 2 lindor choc truffles, box of 32 ferrero rocher, 6 creme eggs, 600gm box roses and 600 gm box of jelly babies. Total about 12 euro. I thank you, my wife won't. In my defence most intended for others.
    How much are the large toblerone ? Was in both Tesco in Naas and its like there was a robbery in the chocolate aisle. Will go again in the morning when its all stocked up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

How much are the large toblerone ? Was in both Tesco in Naas and its like there was a robbery in the chocolate aisle. Will go again in the morning when its all stocked up.

€1.42 :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

new plannagram in confectionery....

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

6 pack of cadbury creme eggs €1.07
    6 pack of yop yogurt drinks €1.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Tilda 1 KG basmati/wholegrain rice half price at the moment.
    Lovely rice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

west-coast-cooler-citra-750ml.jpg

West Coast Cooler Citrus 4x300ML , RTC 3.00euro..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I was in tesco Douglas picking up some chocs yesterday and in the Electronics section there was some new Seagate USB 3.0 Hard drives for sale.
    There was a sticker on the shelf advertising a 250 GB one for €16.28 :eek:
    It was a normal white sticker.
    However only a few 500 GB ones were on the shelf @ €114 :(

Worth keeping an eye out for, if anyone spots them somewhere else I'd kindly take one off their hands :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

This is one of the most helpful
    Threads on boards !
    Anyway all chocs above are reduced in Oranmore as well. The big toblerone bars are still priced at 5.45 on shelf but scan at the reduced price :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Back from Clarehall, bagged the last of the Ferrero Rocher 24's sticker price €8.49 scanned at €2.24.:D
    Loads of the KOKO truffles left, shelf price €5.99, scanned €1.49.
    Both are on white labels at full price.
    While I was there a staff member came out from the stores with an arm full of Dairy milk 400g bars and gave them to a friend "That's the last of em", they were at half price €2.41, none left but plenty of whole nut.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

mik_da_man wrote: »
    I was in tesco Douglas picking up some chocs yesterday and in the Electronics section there was some new Seagate USB 3.0 Hard drives for sale.

Worth keeping an eye out for, if anyone spots them somewhere else I'd kindly take one off their hands :p

Hey Mik,

Do you know if these are Mac compatible? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sligo was cleared out of choccies at mid-day today anyways..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

There wasn't much left in Midleton today. They did have limited amounts of milk tray/roses/lily o briens/koko at 75% off, didn't get any. I did pick up 2 packs of Sultans Turkish Delight for 77c each. Wonder what is the reasoning for there being so many luxury chocolate lines being reduced by so much:confused: Or maybe as someone mentioned before it is a plan to get people to sign up to Tesco diets.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Creme Eggs @18c and Kinder Eggs at 22c in Tesco Athlone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭you2008

A lots left in tesco rethfarham.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

Was in Tesco Navan yesterday evening and they were selling a 10 can pack of Becks Beer for €5... Yes thats only 50c a can. they are the 440 ml and only 4% alc but still a good deal..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Hey Mik,

Do you know if these are Mac compatible? :)

They'll work alright but as usb3 hasn't made it to mac yet you won't get the benefit of the extra speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

mik_da_man wrote: »

Wonder if any of these are available in Wexford or New Ross: they never seem to have decent offers on tech stuff:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

So much lindt...So little time,
    Still boxes of truffles in Portlaoise, smaller boxes of white left too and I seen 2-3 white chocolate bunnies.

I am pregnant and crave white lindt, happy now!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

javagal wrote: »
    So much lindt...So little time,
    Still boxes of truffles in Portlaoise, smaller boxes of white left too and I seen 2-3 white chocolate bunnies.

I am pregnant and crave white lindt, happy now!

Got a few lindt bunnies there a week ago. They had a load of them in Tullamore marked full price and then they mysteriously disappeared. Unless they marked them down and sold out... Probably for the best, I'm supposed to be on a diet :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Aw lads Cadbury 400 gram bars of plain and whole nut are half price in Dundalk Longwalk and presumably nationwide.
    These bad boys are big and value at €2.41 yom yom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

no lindt in tesco ballybrack but they do have 3 packs of creme eggs 75% off - 52c I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

IDShot_225x225.jpg
    2.62, usually over 10

IDShot_225x225.jpg
    1.49 usually 5.99

edit, in ardkeen in waterford

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    IDShot_225x225.jpg
    2.62, usually over 10

IDShot_225x225.jpg
    1.49 usually 5.99

edit, in ardkeen in waterford

Thanks wmpdd3

Just back from Ashbourne, dropped into Tesco and grabbed a few box's of lindt, left 7 box's, stuffed them down the back of the shelf if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

There was still LOADS of cadbury creme eggs and other little easter chocolates at 75% at the end of the "seasonal" aisle next to the freezer aisle in Mahon. Loads of terrys oranges in the sweets ailse (don't know how I missed them on Friday) and a few other reduced choccies around the place. Got yet more junk:o Dread to think how much I have spent on chocolate over the past few days. In my defence have put a few boxes away as presents. I have found any excuse to be near a tesco the past few days!
    Another spot was loads of "Essential Stationery Collections" in the Stationery aisle containing 1 Refill Pad, 2 Ringbinders, 1 Pen Pot, 1 Memo Block, 2 A5 Casebound Notebooks at €1 which I thought was great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Kathy22

Stocked up on loads of choccie in Tesco Artane, got 3 boxes of cadburys creme eggs @ €1-07 each, mars and snickers and 3 huge toblerone, thanks to the boardies who posted they were reduced as they were marked at €5.89 but scanned at €1.42, loads still left :D I had actually gone in to get the white choccie truffles but there was none left

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Toblerones are sold out in Tullamore but Galaxy Ripple 4 pack, wispa 4 pack and mars 4 pack are all reduced as well as the giant bars of dairy milk etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Very good deals on display model Flatscreen TV's in Millfield Extra store, Balbriggan. They were all 32 inch, but I thought the Panasonic one was a really great deal (sorry, could not see model number). There is a seperate Electronic counter there, so if interested you could ring them first.

Any prices?:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Robinsons fruit barley waters are half price at €1.09 in Tesco Crescent Limerick. Excellent price as I buy 2 or 3 a week. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement