Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Pinklady1308

Picked up a litre of Gordon's Gin in Tallaght today for 20.00 euro. There were still some bottles left on the shelf.

In case you haven't noticed the 25% off when you buy 6 or more bottles of wine is back in for another week. Time to stock up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Briain O Loinsigh

Was in clearwater this morning and picked up a 4 tier plastic shelf unit and instead of it's reduced price of 19.99 it scanned at €13
    It's the 15" one and is pretty big when put together. looks identical to below.

2-x-4-tier-plastic-shelves-storage-shelving-unit-black-1165-p%5Bekm%5D294x300%5Bekm%5D.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Picked up a few of these in Arklow: 48L Treasure chest box with lid, orange & green for €5
    Only this colour seems on offer

211-2364_PI_TPS1088916?wid=250&hei=250&$Detail$

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭uli84

Tesco jervis: flat double sheet 2.12, single bedset 6.12. Both reduced about 75%, just few left at 5 pm today

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

CH3OH wrote: »
    Picked up a few of these in Arklow: 48L Treasure chest box with lid, orange & green for €5

thanks, im on my way now to get them

• Registered Users Posts: 8 BlueKi

Lucozade 6pack on sale in douglas at 2.42 a pack.
    I bought 10packs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Are you trying to get diabetes!!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Wilton this morning Faux fur throw- 150 x 170cm - €10. Its really soft! It was in a random place on its own with no price so I asked at the til for a price and it was €10. Its currently £29.97 on the UK site http://www.tesco.com/direct/ff-home-rose-faux-fur-throw-150x170cm-mink/203-9669.prd?skuId=203-9669&pageLevel=sku&_requestid=1283422#BVRRWidgetID
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScGrg7l-gmITbYCVjeRLTMlYtfqjmePVrq1LgXu1LJps3PxZvQ
    They also had smaller colour bottles of the woolite detergent for €1.25 and the black one was about €2.50. Might be worth trying with the woolite vouchers http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056610240 I didn't buy any and there were about 3 of each on the shelves at about 12.

Edit - Has anyone seen any of the tresure chests around Cork? Didn't see them in Wilton and will be checking Mahon later.

Reminder - today is the last day for the 25% Off when you buy 6 or more bottles of wine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

bags of carrots are marked down to 45c in tesco arklow

CH3OH wrote: »

Got 2 of these this morning in Mahon, about 3 left at 10.30am.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Tesco Killbarack still stocks the Tesco Naturally washing up liquid. Now at 63 cents only the bottle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭dogtoffee

10 x 440ml (box) cans of Stella Arttois 4% beer for €7.50,also the 12 x 500ml packs of Tuborg are back to €10 .
    Stella is down to €5 now

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Pavol

Was in clearwater this morning and picked up a 4 tier plastic shelf unit and instead of it's reduced price of 19.99 it scanned at €13
    It's the 15" one and is pretty big when put together. looks identical to below.

2-x-4-tier-plastic-shelves-storage-shelving-unit-black-1165-p%5Bekm%5D294x300%5Bekm%5D.jpg

Hi. whoever miss it out, now it is is Woodies for €14.99
    Four shelves, black plastic

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

6-packs of Pepsi, Pepsi Max, 7-up and 7-up Free cans are €2.09 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 trelemenele

Tesco Clearwater, logitech k360 wireless keyboard €9.99. 19 pounds on amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭mrs vimes

Tesco Midleton:

Terrys chocolate oranges 87c
    Ferrero Roche 16pce 1.24
    Plenty left on the sweets shelf near the juices

Also
    Fox's Classic bars 7 pack half price 87c
    Mars, Twix, Snickers 4 pack 1.24

mrs vimes wrote: »
    Tesco Midleton:

Terrys chocolate oranges 87c
    Ferrero Roche 16pce 1.24
    Plenty left on the sweets shelf near the juices

Also
    Fox's Classic bars 7 pack half price 87c

*Must resist urge to go to Midleton and buy loads of chocolate*

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭ccazza

Tesco Sligo have lots of Lindt chocolates with 75% off! Chocolate truffles for €1.37 and Swiss luxury selection for €2.62

• Advertisement

I should unsubscribe from this thread. I'm heading out to Tesco now in search of some reduced chocolate:mad: I could cope with resisting the ferraro rochers and chocolate oranges but resist reduced Lindt chocolate? That I cannot do :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

mrs vimes wrote: »
    Online shows the mars as a 5 pack, it could be wrong. It shows the 4 packs as normal size bars too, many of the cadbury 4 pack bars, e.g. carmels, are smaller bars than usual.

lindtee wrote: »
    I should unsubscribe from this thread. I'm heading out to Tesco now in search of some reduced chocolate:mad: I could cope with resisting the ferraro rochers and chocolate oranges but resist reduced Lindt chocolate? That I cannot do :(

I found a chocolate soul mate :D
    Heading to Tesco Clare Hall tonight. There better be some Lindt on offer or I have a nervous breakdown. I've been experiencing drawback symptoms since finishing the kids' Easter bunnies :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭ccazza

I know. I'm the same. Ended up buying 4 of the boxes of truffles. They're in date til 2013-not that they'll last that long and 2 of the luxury boxes! Yum Yum!!

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

Got a 100g bag of salted cashew nuts in Mahon point yesterday for 66c (down from around 3 euro). Not tesco own brand and couldn't find them on their website but went down very nicely. They have one of the yellow price labels on the shelf so easy enough to spot.

I'll have to check out MP on my way home for some of those chocolates, then it'll be about counting how many I can eat by the relevant best before dates.

walshki wrote: »
    I'll have to check out MP on my way home for some of those chocolates, then it'll be about counting how many I can eat by the relevant best before dates.
    They had the Ferraro rocher, Lindt Lindor Truffles and the Lindt Swiss Selection in Mahon. Bought 2 boxes of each. (would have bought more but I'm on a diet:cool:) All marked at full price which probably explains why there were any left! No sign of any chocolate oranges.
    Also of note were - Lucozade 6 pack bottles/7 up six pack both half price. Real Mcoys 6 pack half price. Always simply fits are half price

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Lots and lots of 75% off boxes of chocolates and sweets in Tesco Athlone. They are selling them in both the main store and in the bargain store.

Some I could remember:

600gm Wine Gums, Liquorice Allsorts & Jelly Babies €1.37/€1.39 jelly%20babies%20box.jpg

32 pcs Ferrero Rocher €2.87 IDShot_225x225.jpg

800gm Milk Tray €6.25

Roses 600 gm €3.24 IDShot_225x225.jpg

Cadburys Koko (two types) €1.49 IDShot_225x225.jpg

Nestle Dairy Box 200gm €1.24 IDShot_225x225.jpg

Thornton Moments 600gm Jar €3.25

Tesco the Collection 400gm €1.84 IDShot_225x225.jpg

Lots more Lindt and Thorntons available. (lots of different types and sizes)

and also
    Creme Eggs 18 cent
    Kinder Eggs 22 cent
    Terrys Chocolate Orange 87 cent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭RayCon

542%5C5010038048542%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

6 pack of 275ml bottles - €3 in Tesco Maynooth ...

Chocolate galore!

Had a look at the website, prices are similar. I wonder if it's a "clean up" operation? They had similar bargains last year, the chocolates weren't close to the best before date, and they didn't discontinue them either. Never mind, I'll stock up tonight

Clare Hall bargain shop has closed. Pity, you could find very good deals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭mrs vimes

rubadub wrote: »
    Online shows the mars as a 5 pack, it could be wrong. It shows the 4 packs as normal size bars too, many of the cadbury 4 pack bars, e.g. carmels, are smaller bars than usual.

Didn't actually notice the Mars bars, Snickers was 4 pack alright I'm pretty sure.

They looked to be normal size but didn't buy any so I can't check.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement