Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

cson wrote: »
    I would be reasonably confident Tesco monitor this thread, as well as all the retailers monitoring the couponing thread.

There's a case to be made for a private access forum tbh to at least assuage some of the risk.
    What would the security question to allow access? Are you now, or at any time in the past a paid employee of tesco ireland?!
    Don't think that would work to be honest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 langerballs

Bewleys Gold blend 80 + 50% free teabags for 79c. It's marked with a yellow label at 79c.

The price has been corrected now. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    That's just refunding what you paid for something that didn't work. Completely separate scenario.

I was pointing out the double the differance €24 became €48 and I got the reduced price back as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭RayCon

Dr. Otker Casa Di Mama pizza's ... currently €3.29 down to €2.50 ... Pigsback have €1.50 off coupons for this specific pizza so

....... €1 PIZZA !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Kajor

Tesco Clondalkin

Cadburys Golden Crisp 66c ( I bought 3 and left 10 for ye)
    Toblerone Tobelle €1.36
    Hula Hoops SC&Onion Christmas tube 98c

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

RayCon wrote: »
    Dr. Otker Casa Di Mama pizza's ... currently €3.29 down to €2.50 ... Pigsback have €1.50 off coupons for this specific pizza so

....... €1 PIZZA !!!!!!

Does the coupon not state that it cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers ?

Edit - it seems as it does....

Consumers & Retailers: Consumers & Retailers: Dr. Oetker will redeem this coupon to the value of €1.50 once accepted as part payment for Dr. Oetker Casa di Mama Pizza. ONE COUPON PER PURCHASE ONLY.VALID IN BLACK & WHITE OR COLOUR. It must not be used for any other product or promotion. Limited to one coupon per purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash or in conjunction with any other offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

Loads of the 66c large Golden crisp bars in Tesco in Mahon Point. Also 100g Cadbury tiffin bars for 39c and 147g share pouches of Smarties for 64c.

Not good for post Christmas weight loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,242 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Might be last chance for the Golden Crisp. New labels went up a couple of hours ago 1.32 (still cheap) but still scanning at 66cent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭RayCon

vicwatson wrote: »
    Does the coupon not state that it cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers ?

Edit - it seems as it does....

Consumers & Retailers: Consumers & Retailers: Dr. Oetker will redeem this coupon to the value of €1.50 once accepted as part payment for Dr. Oetker Casa di Mama Pizza. ONE COUPON PER PURCHASE ONLY.VALID IN BLACK & WHITE OR COLOUR. It must not be used for any other product or promotion. Limited to one coupon per purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash or in conjunction with any other offer.

I went to the self service till - the pizza scans as €2.50 (the fact it's currently on offer isn't mentioned) so the €1.50 coupon works ... yum yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭Sappy404

The 12-pack Becks Vier for €5 has been mentioned in this thread, but what I didn't see previously is that these are included in the 3 for 2 deal. 36 bottles for the princely sum of €10 - not bad even if it's not as nice as regular Becks.

I had three boxes delivered last night with my other shopping so they are still available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,351 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Sappy404 wrote: »
    The 12-pack Becks Vier for €5 has been mentioned in this thread, but what I didn't see previously is that these are included in the 3 for 2 deal. 36 bottles for the princely sum of €10 - not bad even if it's not as nice as regular Becks.

I had three boxes delivered last night with my other shopping so they are still available.

Not up as 3 for 2 anymore. Still €5 special offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

is comfort still on offer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 mrsfraw

glic83 wrote: »
    is comfort still on offer?
    Didn't notice the comfort but lenor infusions is on offer for 2.81

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Good Advice

If I order my shopping online with tesco tomorrow,would they deliver it tomorrow too? And how much is delivery? Never ordered it online before!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Loads of Boxes of choccies on offer in tesco, celerations, dairy milk, malteasers and more for around €2.50 in Mallow Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Noticed that the Dolce Gusto pods were down to €4.50 per box of 16 in Mahon earlier. It seems like a good price. All the ones they had in stock were reduced (about 5 types including espresso and chocino or something!) Plenty of tiffins and golden crisps there, still a few of the €2 for 24 walkers.
    Down as €4.49 online too so I presume it is a nationwide offer. http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/search/default.aspx?searchBox=dolce%20gusto

Ohh I can't wait to shop tesco online :D can anyone answer my post previous though?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nanoc

Wish they had the dolce gusto machines half price again, raging I never picked one up now!

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭proulx

Ohh I can't wait to shop tesco online :D can anyone answer my post previous though?

you have to order tonight for tomorrow, cannot order the same day as delivery-charges vary for times wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

If I order my shopping online with tesco tomorrow,would they deliver it tomorrow too? And how much is delivery? Never ordered it online before!

when you shop online you can pick the time slot you would them to deliver, the cost depends on what day and time you pick. it varies from €4 to €7.50 i think. If you use the fatcheese link you can get €10 cashback on your first order and they will give you a code to get €10 off when you spend over €60 off your first order. And for every order after that you will get a 50c cashback for each order you place through fatcheese.

• Advertisement

Thanks a mill for replies,I placed the order last night before I seen the comment about fatcheese! My order will be coming today with a few nice bottles of beer :) sooo handy ...thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

Mollyd90 wrote: »
    when you shop online you can pick the time slot you would them to deliver, the cost depends on what day and time you pick. it varies from €4 to €7.50 i think. If you use the fatcheese link you can get €10 cashback on your first order and they will give you a code to get €10 off when you spend over €60 off your first order. And for every order after that you will get a 50c cashback for each order you place through fatcheese.

Molly,

Does that works out at €20 off your first order of €60? Mmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

Mollyd90 wrote: »
    when you shop online

You miss all the bargains in Salmonella Corner though.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Kajor

You miss all the bargains in Salmonella Corner though.

HAAHHAAAAhahahaaaa!!!! Salmonella Corner...that's class, I wonder who called it that.

It's quite accurate too, there you will find cooked meat thrown in with raw meat, thrown in with dairy, fish and desserts....and to top it all off people are on the verge of killing one another for 3 lb of processed corned beef, due to go off in 12 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

Kajor wrote: »
    HAAHHAAAAhahahaaaa!!!! Salmonella Corner...that's class, I wonder who called it that.

I first heard it here: http://talk.notthetalk.com/discussion/list/6593

Maybe we should we start a similar thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭pavb2

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.208-5111.aspx

Technika Polyurethane MP 3 case with inbuilt speaker reduced from €14.49 to €7.49 now €3.49.

Not bad quality for listening to books etc. make good xmas gift for anyone thinking that far ahead. requires 2x aaa batteries.

It says Ipod not included on the cover but at €3.49 not a deal breaker for me

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

Christmas tins of quality street now 3 euro. Dunno if it was posted already.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

Christmas tins of quality street now 3 euro. Dunno if it was posted already.
    Where about?

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

mrswalton wrote: »
    Molly,

Does that works out at €20 off your first order of €60? Mmmm

yes, when you spend over €60. I ordered online once and didnt need to use it again and I received an email offering me another €20 off when I spent over €60 again. Wasnt expecting that so I was delighted with that.

true you miss out on the in store bargins but if on a week where you have a really tight budget it helps with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Yeah, If you sign up but never order, they sometimes sent you a voucher for €20 off etc, or if you order loads like every week you get a voucher asking you to spend more than you usually do and get €20 off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement