Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Just to echo others re the quality of the cookware on offer with the coupons. Bought the wok last week and it's top notch.

I have 10 coupons spare that I don't need so for anybody who wants them, first to PM and I will post them first thing Monday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

PM Sent
    Coupons posted. Quick PM just to make sure they reach you. All gone finito! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

gebbel wrote: »
    Just to echo others re the quality of the cookware on offer with the coupons. Bought the wok last week and it's top notch.

I have 10 coupons spare that I don't need so for anybody who wants them, first to PM and I will post them first thing Monday.

are these still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

are these still available?

I've had 3 PM's but haven't had confirmation with the 1st person how many they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

I have 4 coupons for the cookware items, don't need them, whoever wants them send me a pm, will also post monday

bni

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

:( Gutted to see that they now only refund double the difference if something mis scans (instead of refunding in full).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

:( Gutted to see that they now only refund double the difference if something mis scans (instead of refunding in full).

The day Cabra Tesco opened they had a few offers on. I bought a DVD player that was reduced by €24, brought it home but it wouldn't play any of my DVD's.
    Had a look at the receipt and they had not taken off the €24, brought it back within the hour, they had no players left, showed them that the price had not been reduced on the receipt and they gave me €48 back.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 langerballs

Bewleys Gold blend 80 + 50% free teabags for 79c. It's marked with a yellow label at 79c.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

proulx wrote: »
    Have not been able to get coupons at last 3 visits-they said they had run out:(

Tomorrow is the last day for giving out the vouchers so they might lash them out if they have any left.
    I've around 30 spare, PM me if you want some.

All the vouchers are gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Specific to Longford store....

They have an offer of 2 hours free parking if you spend €15 or more you get €2 off your shopping.... I always just spend €1 on parking and when they scan the ticket they take €2 off your shopping, so they pay you €1 to park there....

Also the ticket can be scanned anyday of the week, I parked in the car park on friday and used that ticket to day (it's free parking of a Sunday).....

Small but could save ya €50 over the year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Two boxes of 230g Golden Crisp left in Phibsborough marked €2.31 scanning €.66c

• Registered Users Posts: 10,242 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Some of these posted already but:
    12x275 Becks Vier 5euro.
    Quorn Cottage Pie 1.39.
    Mince Lattice 45cent.
    Chocolate decorations 100g 34cent.
    Lots of above in Galway.
    Also plenty of Golden Crisp and Tiffin.
    And 3 Xmas balls thingys 13cent.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

Lots of above in Galway.

Where is the Tesco in Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Where is the Tesco in Galway?

Headford Road

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭ccazza

Does anyone have any Tesco coupons for the saucepan offers. Anytime I go in I either forget to ask for them as they don't seem to just give them to you or when I do remember they don't have any! Would really love to be able to get a few saucepans and the frying pan. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I have 20, PM me an address and I'll post them today.

EDIT: Gone, 20 posted to ccazza

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    I have 20, PM me an address and I'll post them today.

any left?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭ccazza

Thanks wmpdd3. If anyone has anymore I'd be really grateful.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Two boxes of 230g Golden Crisp left in Phibsborough marked €2.31 scanning €.66c

Scanned the 230g bar in Tesco Wilton this morning, came up as €2.61!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

ncur wrote: »
    Scanned the 230g bar in Tesco Wilton this morning, came up as €2.61!

And what price was marked on the shelf?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Golden crisp still scanning for me at 66c in galway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

In Balbriggan today, 5 packs of mars, snickers etc all €1.50:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

*Deleted*

Posted in General bargain alerts as its not a tescos offer..

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

vicwatson wrote: »
    And what price was marked on the shelf?

€2.61. It appears to be scanning at 66c in other stores so I thought I would let other bargain hunters know that it was scanning at the shelf price in Tesco Wilton.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hmmn the price scanners in Balbriggan have been out of action in the grocery section for weeks now.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭The Fool

7.5kg bag of spuds 29c in tesco Kilbarrack
    Own brand "Irish Market value potatoes"

Good lot there

90% off afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭LavaLamp

This is a strange one. I was standing by what my friends call Salmonella Corner, where all the groceries with today's best before date are "reduced for quick sale" when a member of Tesco staff came by with a a few dozen Salmon fillet packs. They were reduced to 1.05 each. I like Salmon and I've got a freezer, so I picked up three of them.

They had stickers on them saying three for seven euro/two for nine euro, but of course I assumed this wouldn't apply.

On my receipt it says :

Salmon Fillets Reduced Price 1.05
    MULTIBUY SAVINGS
    2 for 7/3 for 9 - 3.57

I bought some other stuff, so neither I nor the checkout assistant noticed it at the time, but it seems that not only are Tesco giving these Salmon packs away, they were actually paying us to take them off their hands.

Has anyone else noticed this has stopped happening now.....none of the multibuys are working on reduced stuff :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,432 ✭✭✭✭cson

I would be reasonably confident Tesco monitor this thread, as well as all the retailers monitoring the couponing thread.

There's a case to be made for a private access forum tbh to at least assuage some of the risk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

nudger wrote: »

The day Cabra Tesco opened they had a few offers on. I bought a DVD player that was reduced by €24, brought it home but it wouldn't play any of my DVD's.
    Had a look at the receipt and they had not taken off the €24, brought it back within the hour, they had no players left, showed them that the price had not been reduced on the receipt and they gave me €48 back.:)

That's just refunding what you paid for something that didn't work. Completely separate scenario.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

cson wrote: »
    I would be reasonably confident Tesco monitor this thread, as well as all the retailers monitoring the couponing thread.

There's a case to be made for a private access forum tbh to at least assuage some of the risk.

And who decides who qualifies for bargains and who doesn't? Terrible idea and completely against the spirit of the board.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement