Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭macroboy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTzsyVGWdzpAv3G2nfB1yU8mP9uxLib07JeWE2PTYcru-WvXyc7BW9L6O3PQ......buy the tickets or fcuk off..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Disgrace Joe!

Wait?! That's not Joe... He's making his communion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

macroboy wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTzsyVGWdzpAv3G2nfB1yU8mP9uxLib07JeWE2PTYcru-WvXyc7BW9L6O3PQ......buy the tickets or fcuk off..

Indeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

yep that horrible feeling when you're beaten to it.. ..

Yep, been there, many times.

Very often, beaten to it by yourself, to be fair :)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Beyond The Pale

I don't even know what this segment is about but I think it's a disgrace...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Off to a flyer today with a completely unjustified rant...im liking the tone of the show..more people getting really annoyed over the world not bowing down to their every selfish whim i say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

sudzs wrote: »
    Discussing communions in october... I suppose next it'll be the annual shocker that easter eggs getting smaller. :rolleyes:

You have a lot to answer for Sudzs. If it werent for you posting here, I probably wouldn't be here :P

LOL @ Damien:
    Damo: What about your daughter, are you more upset than she is?

I lol'ed.

Does anyone else feel Damien is on a leash of some kind. There are brains and wit in there.

Id love for him to get his own show, to give him a chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Relative of mine teaches a communion class. She has to be at the front to show the parents when to stand, kneel etc cos it's so long since they've been at Mass...

I don't even know what this segment is about but I think it's a disgrace...

indeeed...lol...seems to be about tickets for holy communion...

the priests are charging the local paedos extra for top seats where photos are permitted...basically its a photocall for paedos..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,873 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Springfield eh how much Duff beer will be drunk as they get gee eyed.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

ah jaysus, take the spuds out of yer mouth before calling liveline.. new rule..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Dublin_Mom

Good for this caller, a rock of sense. Where do people think all the priests will come from for multiple communions?

and the paedo on there now...tony...hes already bought 4 tickets from me..and he has the camera ready..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Its discrimination!

Take it up with your local priest. I dont care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Dublin_Mom

I'm sure the brothers and sisters will be really upset not to have to sit thru a communion ceremony...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

"Some people might not care"

She's right!
    :o

It's a good job there's not father on the scene .. What would they do for tickets then.. ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

syklops wrote: »

Does anyone else feel Damien is on a leash of some kind. There are brains and wit in there.

Id love for him to get his own show, to give him a chance.

I agree with that, he is always in 'Head down, don't rock the boat' mode on Liveline.

I have only heard him doing his farm programme twice, but there was definitely some substance to his presenting. He gave Michael O'Leary a very good interview.

mmmmm... i seem to remember the church being about children..really..
    never really wanted to know the families...it was the children they WANTED..

lol

she sounds as mad as a pair of bloomers

Dublin_Mom wrote: »
    I'm sure the brothers and sisters will be really upset not to have to sit thru a communion ceremony...

It's good preparation for them having to sit through their wedding ceremony in about four years time..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

What a load of b0llicks!!

I was expecting an update from Joe as to whether the goldfish came out of those students alive or not

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Enough please.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

syklops wrote: »
    You have a lot to answer for Sudzs. If it werent for you posting here, I probably wouldn't be here :P

Don't offload your responsibility onto me for your addiction to Liveline!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

enough of the catholic church please,this is wrecking my tits.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I was at a communion last year and they were asked not to take photos until after the ceremony, as it distracts the kids and blocks other people. No one paid a blind bit of notice and there were parents videoing on the altar. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Stop shouting over each other FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Beyond The Pale

indeeed...lol...seems to be about tickets for holy communion...

the priests are charging the local paedos extra for top seats where photos are permitted...basically its a photocall for paedos..

I think that TicketMaster should be involved in this...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,451 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Are we up to 20 minutes on this issue? :mad:

I like how everyone who calls in have sensible comments, except the nutter who rang originally...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,873 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

It's good preparation for them having to sit through their wedding ceremony in about four years time..
    Nobody mentioned Travellers:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I think that TicketMaster should be involved in this...

20 euro booking fee and 20 euro minimum gift required (cash only) lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement