Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reservoir Dubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭motownman

Anybody know whats happened to this site?

When I click on the link the address changes to include suspended page in the address.

Did somebody do/say something they shouldn't have?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Just a licence issue, hopefully won't be down for long.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭motownman

dcr22B wrote: »
    Just a licence issue, hopefully won't be down for long.

Great stuff. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 jjj12

Anyone else having trouble viewing reservoir dubs

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaulD77

Yea down at the moment, will be back up soon if Mr Blue gets his finger out!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭bootybouncer

Who threw their rattler out again ??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

No one. Think it's a tech issue this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭freddiek

ridiculously strict moderation in force on that site. They allowed other users to post expletive-filled diatribes in my direction whereas some of my own posts were not even published

currently I am unable to post there and don't think I'll bother returning. A cold house for non-Dubs

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 235 ✭✭Mullet

freddiek wrote: »
    ridiculously strict moderation in force on that site. They allowed other users to post expletive-filled diatribes in my direction whereas some of my own posts were not even published

currently I am unable to post there and don't think I'll bother returning. A cold house for non-Dubs

Your some attention seeker. There are plenty of posters on res dubs who are non dubs. I use to post here a bit but because of nonsense posted by some posters I rarely do. This use to be a good forum but its gone down hill. I am aware of a number of other posters who rarely post on here any more for the same reason.

I'm glad to hear you won't be posting on res dubs as we won't have to read your attention seeking posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,834 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

That would, of course, be completely unrelated to your neverending trolling of the dubs on this site.

• Advertisement

You can thank me for that ted.

Moresthepity you didn't keep some of your WUM thoughts to yourself :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

How can anyone slag Dublin GAA or try stir the pot when Dublin are so good right now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭MANUTD99

Such a troll, have reported you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

How can anyone slag Dublin GAA or try stir the pot when Dublin are so good right now

The jealous are troublesome to others but a torment to themselves ;)Realies aka William penn :)

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭clunked

Anyone know what has happened??

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭wazzer1

Having issues with the host whatever that means, it said on Monday it should be back up and running shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭clunked

wazzer1 wrote: »
    Having issues with the host whatever that means, it said on Monday it should be back up and running shortly
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 dubliner 2

Seems to be a serious problem. Down for over a week now. Is it gone for good or does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

By the looks of it and the communication it appears that it is hosted in a different time zone and they are having difficulty in communicating with the host. I would have thought that a business offering hosting facilities globally would have had a "follow the sun" operation. Hopefully it will be back soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Arse Biscuits

The site is gone and won't be back.

• Advertisement

The site is gone and won't be back.

Not 100% true.

Unfortunately, the site provider terminated our contract due to an unpaid bill that we were never made aware of so we've lost everything which is really sh1te as it means that epic 2011 All Ireland final thread has been consigned to history.

The current site holder is passing the baton over to someone else as a result & we hope to have the forum starting from scratch at some point later on this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Not 100% true.

Unfortunately, the site provider terminated our contract due to an unpaid bill that we were never made aware of so we've lost everything which is really sh1te as it means that epic 2011 All Ireland final thread has been consigned to history.

The current site holder is passing the baton over to someone else as a result & we hope to have the forum starting from scratch at some point later on this week.

Wow lads, jaysis what a kick in the nuts - was a cracking read for anyone with an interest in the club game in particular - hope all yer regulars build it back again .. best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭don corleone

What! Thats a disaster really is. So everyone will be a newbie on the new site? Paves the way for Barts return under a different alias

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭JuanJose

What! Thats a disaster really is. So everyone will be a newbie on the new site? Paves the way for Barts return under a different alias
    IIRC he wasn't actually banned? I'm open to correction though!

The manner in which this came about (as outlined by DCR) is quite bizarre & would be funny if it hadn't been so detrimental.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

I was barred for life for a comment over a junior hurling game.

Trying to be magnanimous now :)

Bonniedog wrote: »
    Trying to be magnanimous now :)

Delighted that you're being so noble about it :rolleyes:

Delighted that you're being so noble about it :rolleyes:

Well, you know what they say ..

• Registered Users Posts: 44 dubliner 2

It's an awful pity that all that stuff was lost. I hope something takes it's place. Very handy for keeping up to date on club stuff.

Actually, fk them :-)

I had forgotten what fkn assholes infested the place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 kiddap

Not looking good, reading between the lines. Thanks will never sum up our gratitude to what the admin & mods have done to provide that site over the years. How is it payed for anyway dcr?

Advertisement