Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reservoir Dubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

JM Skipton wrote: »
    Thanks for that, disaster for maggies they were competitive for most games this season but I suppose the table doesn't lie at the end of the season

What has happened out in Maggies? Really surprised at this. For many years one of the toughest clubs to play against with loads of good ball players. Seems like only yesterday they were competing in Div 1 of the league with a good flow of talent coming through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Ed Winchester

PaulD77 wrote: »

Your not very decisive are you

You're

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaulD77

You're

Ah Blue! Finally worked out who it is...

PaulD77 wrote: »

Ah Blue! Finally worked out who it is...

Negative.
    Not even close.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ed Moroney

Negative.
    Not even close.

Not me either, despite all the texts and noresiders hanging around me gaff.

• Advertisement

Ed Moroney wrote: »

Not me either, despite all the texts and noresiders hanging around me gaff.

Howaya Ed

Howaya Ed
    Howaya, getting in the mood for the return, with that said twink the pox is on late late...why doesn't she simply go away.

Howaya, getting in the mood for the return, with that said twink the pox is on late late...why doesn't she simply go away.

I'd give her one

I'd give her one

I wouldnt do her with yours.

* cos its smaller than mine. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Alphonso

Because Tubridy the smug RTE royalty pox can't get any other guests? For once the statement, "that show has gone to the dogs" was literally correct.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭bootybouncer

Alphonso wrote: »
    Because Tubridy the smug RTE royalty pox can't get any other guests? For once the statement, "that show has gone to the dogs" was literally correct.

ah the irony Al.........pming me for using the word POX................how the times have changed

ah the irony Al.........pming me for using the word POX................how the times have changed

Jaysus you've some memory. A brutal memory - the word was 'coont', get your fookts straight pal.

how your veil has slipped since posting on boards

• Registered Users Posts: 25 salientsix

Were the AFL 1 semis played today? No scores up on Hill 16

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭motownman

salientsix wrote: »
    Were the AFL 1 semis played today? No scores up on Hill 16

Na Fianna beat Plunketts and Sylvesters beat Ballymun

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭motownman

It's the 19th November and no sign of Res Dubs yet.

Gettin' worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cotsy1

Was at the Syls v Ballymun game yesterday. It was a very enjoyable game to watch. Both teams had strong sides out (Only Ted Furman missing for Kickhams). Our lads defended really well in the second half when Ballymun came at us. Delighted for our guys especially after the Championship. There were a few of them who were really down after the Crokes game but they all stepped up to the plate yesterday.

Looking forward to the final aganist Na Fianna. It should be a good game.

**taps Harpers watch**

• Registered Users Posts: 42 jjj12

So are we good now! It seems to be back up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭cormac halpin

jjj12 wrote: »
    So are we good now! It seems to be back up
    Atrapitis.gif

• Advertisement

Good to have it back!

how your veil has slipped since posting on boards

:D Haven't worn a veil since the wedding Sack. My lack of modesty has long been blown by the fickle hot air winds of forums.
    As I said yesterday, the word to which you referred from the past wasn't the word I used above, it was a word which sounds like word which can be spelled with a 'c', two 'Os' & an 'n' and a 't'.
    I doubt if anyone could be too upset with the word 'pox', it's a fairly measley insult at worst.
    And at the end of the day Sack, as you said yerself, I PMd you, I didn't bring it up on the open forum. Anyway, I was just thinking before this that it was good to read your posts again.

:D Haven't worn a veil since the wedding Sack. My lack of modesty has long been blown by the fickle hot air winds of forums.
    As I said yesterday, the word to which you referred from the past wasn't the word I used above, it was a word which sounds like word which can be spelled with a 'c', two 'Os' & an 'n' and a 't'.
    I doubt if anyone could be too upset with the word 'pox', it's a fairly measley insult at worst.
    And at the end of the day Sack, as you said yerself, I PMd you, I didn't bring it up on the open forum. Anyway, I was just thinking before this that it was good to read your posts again.

thanks AL......................... look forward to reading urs on the the reservoir unwhite dubs, im still banned...........alas such is life, peace out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭cormac halpin

thanks AL......................... look forward to reading urs on the the reservoir unwhite dubs, im still banned...........alas such is life, peace out

logo20476542221271453832.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Lads was the AFL 3 top 4 Na Fianna/Syls played last Sunday ? ... nothing on da hill

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Qwerty Dub

DoctaDee wrote: »
    Lads was the AFL 3 top 4 Na Fianna/Syls played last Sunday ? ... nothing on da hill

Na Fianna won by a few points and play Pats (Donabate) on Sunday in the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Qwerty Dub wrote: »
    Na Fianna won by a few points and play Pats (Donabate) on Sunday in the final.

Cheers Qwerty, yeah I'd seen the Pats result - their championship form against Olafs held true. Thanks again

Plenty of forums out there! Keep the flag flying. Were you posting here in september 2011? That must have been nice:cool:

Plenty of forums out there! Keep the flag flying. Were you posting here in september 2011? That must have been nice:cool:

nah dude, gaaboards is my local now, good crew over there, not as touchy or as insular as your site....................and to think it would be the other way round, its actually the country gentry have been more welcoming ...........................ah well, nothing worse than the working class snob whacker and the lads ;).....................and yes im in the season ticket stand of 306 with the resser lot....................ive got my eyes on you squires

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭westsidestory

nah dude, gaaboards is my local now, good crew over there, not as touchy or as insular as your site....................and to think it would be the other way round, its actually the country gentry have been more welcoming ...........................ah well, nothing worse than the working class snob whacker and the lads ;).....................and yes im in the season ticket stand of 306 with the resser lot....................ive got my eyes on you squires
    With all them dots I'd never be able to guess who you post as on the Gaaboard.................

Advertisement