Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amanda Knox

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Surprised Paddy Power aint taking bets on it. Id say the appeal will be unsuccessful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Mazeire

A lot of the stuff said about her had no context, as I said above. Most of her behaviour was normal. Being caught smiling once in the trial hardly makes her a sociopath.

No but I think her lack of emotion and failure to show any true empathy for Meredith Kerchers family or friends does point to something a little strange. Plus her hanging around after the crime doesn't prove anything. Look at Ian Huntly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

I think the biggest mistake the Italians made was they never checked the exact time of death (they were told not to interfere with the body). It's known and accepted by both sides when Amanda and Raffaele were at her boyfriend's apartment and when she was at her own apartment.

An exact time of death would have confirmed one way or the other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭Duke Leonal Felmet

Latchy wrote: »
    If she is innocent ( I don't believe she is ) then you would want the right thing to happen ... if not then you want her to do the time and for the victims family to see justice been done .It's just horrible to think that murderers can walk free then expolit the situation to make money ...as Knox of course already plans to do if she walks away .

I wish I was omniscient...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Matthew23

ejmaztec wrote: »
    A fingernail with a pair of pliars? :confused:

Not me.

A waa, man, I'm talking about having a waa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Sooopie

she'll make a mint if she gets out - her first interview will go for massive money

Mazeire wrote: »
    No but I think her lack of emotion and failure to show any true empathy for Meredith Kerchers family or friends does point to something a little strange. Plus her hanging around after the crime doesn't prove anything. Look at Ian Huntly.

We don't know how much empathy she showed or didn't show. All we know is the police made a big deal out of some isolated instances; most of which came in the context of her and Raffaele being asked to spend a very long time spent waiting around a police station. I think its normal that she and him would try to comfort each other for example.

Any time she was asked to make a statement, she talked about 'losing a friend' not sure what more she can do.

The Guardian update is good:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog/2011/oct/03/amanda-knox-appeal-hearing-live

Jaysis I wish they would get a move on...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭The Waltzing Consumer

jesus, will they hurry up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Sooopie wrote: »
    she'll make a mint if she gets out - her first interview will go for massive money
    Apparently some American news channels are trying to arrange a plane to fly her back to America. No doubt they could conduct the interview on the flight back

• Advertisement

Here we go!

here we go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

... happy birthday?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Don't they realise we all speak English?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I wish I was omniscient...
    Then we would look to you to deal with all miscarriage of justice cases and punish the guilty ,free the innocent ....depending on ones definition of same .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Wow

NOT GUILTY! :D

Hoooo....Holy Moses. It feels like having a baby. Possibly.

acquitted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

She's free

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

She's been cleared

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

NOT GUILTY.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Sooopie

ahh thank god, :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

She's freed!

yay! Now I gotta find that fine ass biatch!

:D

NOT GUILTY! :D

Guilty actually. Sorry dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

Jasus...

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

guilty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 2K11

Something very dodgy about this case...She knows something and she has got away with it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Unbelievable.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement