Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

customer perceptions

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Soodle

I find it funny how this company is providing mystery shopping, and two of the aims of this is to improve employment standards and customer service, maybe someone should mystery assess them!

I also work for other companies, CP are the worst!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 bigmark39

I emailed them requesting payment a few times and was ignored. I phoned the office a number of times and was told there was no one available in accounts. Eventually, I got the guy <snip> and he was a bit vague and said he 'should be able to sort it out for me by the end of that day.
    I had nothing by the following afternoon, rang again and couldn't get him.
    I sent an email saying I was going to contact all the companies I had carried out mystery shops for and tell them CP were not paying the people who were actually doing their work for them. I was paid later that day and even got a phone call to say so. I wasn't going to do any more work for them as every month it's the same story and no money, but they obviously were thinking along the same lines as I haven't had an email from them since. Not a single email!
    I would never do that kind of work again, the money is poor anyway and you're often out expenses for many of the shops. The whole experience was crap from start to finish.

Mod note: Please don't name staff in posts.

I was emailed just a few days ago saying I would be paid that day and wasn't, other emails have been ignored and I have sent another email to say I expect to be paid by the end of next week, so many people have had this problem I am actually shocked they still are a working company.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 tusworker

you need to threaten that you're going to tell the companies that's paying them how they're treating workers and they'll pay you the same day.

Thanks for the tip.

• Advertisement

Just got payment from them, after a long wait it doesnt seem worth while.

Thanks for this info timbers will look into this.

Hi,

I will pass the message on for sure and will definatly be complaining about C.P. The amount for hassel for poor money is dissapointing, but I was refused job seekers allowance and this is my income. We certainly deserve better than this and shouldn't be treated as a dogs body

Apart from the pay, the expenses are ****, there should be a travel allowance for all mystery shoppers, and also expenses paid, I recently completed some telephone assessments and was not given any expenses to cover the cost of the call.

I also advise contacting the nsai as they C.P have a certification “Gold” from them. http://www.nsai.ie/About-NSAI/Contact-NSAI.aspx

I have emailed them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

I also advise contacting the nsai as they C.P have a certification “Gold” from them. http://www.nsai.ie/About-NSAI/Contact-NSAI.aspx

I have emailed them

Definitely will.

Anyone get anywhere with their complaints?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭MojoRising

Hi so glad found this thread, as been doing jobs for CP and still have yet to be paid!! nearly €200 just wondered if anyone has the accounts dept number that I could ring as when I try their office they say they don't deal with accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 bubbletea

Re Customer Perceptions it is frightfully difficult to get paid from this company....
    Frustrating... but what is more frustrating even,, is you can never get to speak to anyone in accounts and emails are totally ignored.
    Waiting to get paid for over three months is most unacceptable....but even if there is a delay to speak/communicate with a person in the company, can be helpful but the personnel become unavailable when you are looking to get paid??? They just don't respond!
    It is so ironic when they are mystery shopping for other most reputable companies,,,but just fail to practice what they preach.
    You really have to keep begging to get paid for work well done.
    They also have their 'favourites' well some of them in the office.
    I have gotten to know three (working at present) for customer perceptions... this is going to become very handy for us all... we are monitoring 'all' between us, watching the pattern etc...If you are working on a budget and need to get your earned pay,,, these are difficult circumstances to work under... if you are doing it for an extra couple of bob in your account to appear when you don't expect it, it's a little easier... there are not too many willing to work hard and do a diligent job and then beg for your pay... it's very annoying particularly in view of the irony in the job you are doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭5p9arw38djv2b4

Do not do any work for these guys. I did 6 jobs in November and early Dec, promptly written up, got very high scores for the work, and still cannot get paid. They are a disgrace. I've taken to personally emailing staff members but no seeing any money.

Not sure how else to get paid to be honest, I've chased every week since January.

On the verge of contacting the companies that I visited as mystery shopper to tell them not to use them anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭spud82

Hi guys

Got an email to say I had been succesful in applying for work for them should I avoid? The vibe here doesn't seem to be great

Yeah heard of them alright...
    My girlfriend worked for them for sometime.... have their favourites to do the work and just call on others when they are stuck.
    Mystery shoppers but could do with someone mystery shopping of customer perceptions..
    Exceptionally difficult to get through to the accounts people when there is a problem with wages... that is a sore point can wait up to three months sometimes to get paid, and no one is available to speak or give reasons why... the person responsible for wages just never seems to be there or available?
    difficult job always at weekends and evenings.. .very specific, when you are rated no one is available to follow up as generally again they will not give a name...but the better the ratings the more 'supposed ' work you should get... better jobs etc But when you get a bad review, no one signs their name to it, so if you want to follow up there is no one to speak with ie to improve or see where you went wrong..
    you really work hard for a few measley bob..... when you eventually get it...
    There are definitely easier ways to earn a few bob.

Tieko wrote: »
    I would be very cautious of any company who asks for your bank details that you have never even met or did an interview for. Give them nothing, sounds like a very big scam

Very reputable company.... would NOT RECOMMEND seriously you have to work exceptionally hard for the small amount of money,,, you end up working for about €1 to €3 per hour, by the time u take out the actual work, report writing, time and travel expenses.
    Believe me I was very desperate for work at the time and really had NO OPTION.

Advertisement