Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

customer perceptions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Princess3

Yeah I got that "bonus fee assignments" e-mail too...

They're probably desperate at this stage.

And I still haven't been paid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Gabrielle2010

So still no response. Tried ringing too. I've gone to Superquinn now. I'm spending my day going to each and every company I did jobs for and telling them. I'm also going to the Irish times, Ombudsman, radio stations etc. if anything I will be happy that their reputation is tarnished now. Messed with the wrong person.

So still no response. Tried ringing too. I've gone to Superquinn now. I'm spending my day going to each and every company I did jobs for and telling them. I'm also going to the Irish times, Ombudsman, radio stations etc. if anything I will be happy that their reputation is tarnished now. Messed with the wrong person.

That's a great idea. Going to each of the companies and saying what happened.
    Still waiting for payment, sick of it now

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Sauvblanc

Hi Gabrielle - how much are you out and waiting how long?
    I haven't been paid as far back as June. The longer it goes on, the more angry I get. I did the job 1st June as a favour because I was based in that county at the time following my Mother's death. That just sickens me further that they've pulled such a stunt.

So, I just got a message that I have been paid. It's not in my bank account yet so will wait and see.

• Advertisement

Sauvblanc wrote: »
    So, I just got a message that I have been paid. It's not in my bank account yet so will wait and see.

Hopefully you'll get it. I'm still waiting on mine.
    Did you ring them or anything about payment?

Princess3 wrote: »
    Hopefully you'll get it. I'm still waiting on mine.
    Did you ring them or anything about payment?

I had emailed them a week ago. I was actually just about to hit send on an email saying that I would go to the companies themselves for payment when I got the email. Maybe they're getting around to it at last or else she is psychic!

Me too! But I actually sent out 4 emails. I was apparently paid for August today and will receive September payments early next week. Then will have to see about October payments.

Me too! But I actually sent out 4 emails. I was apparently paid for August today and will receive September payments early next week. Then will have to see about October payments.

I got an email from Emma shortly after I'd checked the account on their website. I was just about to hit send on an email and this one said I was paid up to date. I went back in and it shows all assignments since June as paid on 1st November now. As I said, no sign in my bank yet but will give it a day or two before taking any further action. If it doesn't hit my bank account at all, I will do my nut.

I got an email from Emma shortly after I'd checked the account on their website. I was just about to hit send on an email and this one said I was paid up to date. I went back in and it shows all assignments since June as paid on 1st November now. As I said, no sign in my bank yet but will give it a day or two before taking any further action. If it doesn't hit my bank account at all, I will do my nut.

All outstanding payments made and in my account. Seems like the emails I started sending out worked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Knox ie

I spoke to Emma the other day who assured me my outstanding payments would be in my bank account today. They're not. :rolleyes:

All are still showing as 'payment pending' on sassie even though she said my payments were leaving their account on Weds.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Tripthelip

Let us know how you get on as mine came up as paid back in August & no money has ever gone into my account!!!

It's only when you take action like reporting them and sending out the emails that you get your money. I was told the rest of my payments I would get next week but one of the emails I sent out got on them and very quickly another payment for the rest owed was made in my account.

Hurray! In my account today. Saga over. Won't be working for them again, couldn't put myself through that again!

I've sent a countless number of e-mails to them with NOT ONE reply!! And still NO payment :(

Any advice??

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sallywin

Assuming you are declaring tax on the income you can take it to small claims court I think.

Emma e-mailed me yesterday and said that they would be in my account tomorrow (meaning today) but I still haven't got it yet. She also said that the delay was because my bank details hadn't been correctly set up.. :/

It says "payment pending" beside all of them...

Finally got paid!! :-D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

I'm yet another one who is still waiting for payments from this crowd, from May, June and July.
    I've sent god knows how many emails. Well times running out, I've just sent an email confirming they have 2 weeks to process my payments otherwise I'm proceeding with legal action and going to the media.

I think everyone needs to stay away from working with this company:mad:

angeldaisy wrote: »
    I'm yet another one who is still waiting for payments from this crowd, from May, June and July.
    I've sent god knows how many emails. Well times running out, I've just sent an email confirming they have 2 weeks to process my payments otherwise I'm proceeding with legal action and going to the media.

I think everyone needs to stay away from working with this company:mad:

Surprise surprise - after 8 emails over 3 months with no answer, an hour after sending an email threatening the above, I've received a response saying I should be paid by the end of the week :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Surprise surprise - after 8 emails over 3 months with no answer, an hour after sending an email threatening the above, I've received a response saying I should be paid by the end of the week :rolleyes:

even bigger surprise the money is in my account now:D

Don't think I'll be working for them again though:rolleyes:

even bigger surprise the money is in my account now:D

Don't think I'll be working for them again though:rolleyes:

I certainly won't but already noticed their emails have dwindled and I haven't been getting any notifications about work for over a week now. I wouldn't be surprised if they're in trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭dchris

Anyone still awaiting payment?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Anyone still awaiting payment?

I am:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5 timbers

Have completed Mystery Shops with this company in the past. The allocated visits are 'PAID' at least two, if not three, months later. <snip>

Have had to call them looking for payment up to three months on more than one occasion after completed date. This is most definitely NOT THE CASE with other company's who pay twice monthly as a matter of good practice.

Visits and Reports are graded and one needs to maintain a constant 8/10 or 9/10 - 10/10 is almost never achieved.

Like everywhere there are pleasant, helpful staff members and then there are the ones who try to treat you like you are a bit of Dog-Doo and this company most definitely has those.

Also work for several British and International companies and cannot compare the speedy courteous manner in which all my queries are treated and payment is made.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 livefreeinuk

i see they have nationwide adverts on donedeal jobs today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

They said they'd pay me, it's listed as paid, but I never received the money:( Tbh I've kind of given up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 bigmark39

I started doing work for them in November 2012 and had to phone them in February for payment for the first 2 jobs that was only 26e. I'm due money now for work done in Feb, well it's due since end of March and still waiting. I phoned them and they said they'll sort it today, but still hasn't been done as yet. It's very disheartening. I emailed them twice in the last 2 weeks prior to today and they didn't reply. I don't think I'll be doing any more work for them, too much hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Soodle

Hi,

Anyone still having problems with CP, I started working for them ages ago, waiting on payment and it's been over 3 months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 timbers

Have worked for this company for years......Downside is 'WAITING' to see if You-are- chosen-one! Why can't we Self-Assign?? Why not install some annual reward system for loyal shoppers.

As for Payments - I don't know of any other company (...and I also shop for a lot of these!) using a two, sometimes three, month Payment Period. Despite sending email and calling the Accounts Department about several outstanding payments I still have to wait. This company could learn a LOT from the competition in this field.

Also, some staff members display a 'picky, negative' PERSONAL ATTITUDE....when dealing with Shoppers. CP should seriously consider re-training ALL it's staff.

Any other Market Research could easily bid for this business and deliver a better service. It's ALL ABOUT THE SHOPPERS after all!!

Advertisement