Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy X HD

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

I'm guessing you've spent no time doing any side quests then? Even one or two ultimate weapons would make a huge difference, plus doing side quests can be a bit of fun and build up character levels along the way as well as getting some more equipment/items.

It's handy enough to fly up the levels within sin, just have a little patience, if you're having so much trouble with status ailments, create Armour which defends against them. Omega ruins is the real spot for level grinding, unless you do the ap>overdrive trick against dark aeons/monster arena fiends.

A bit of googling will teach you a lot!

Go through your settings by the way, you can set your cursor to memorize a characters last action in battle. Saves you a lot of time when selection actions fights..

If you have any specific questions feel free to ask here and people will help!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

I just rooted out my old ps2 and found this, Odin sphere, persona 4 & dragon quest viii, should keep me busy for a few years!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Was announced that it's also going to be ported to ps4.

That news reminded me that I still had two trophies to get. Maxing out Lulu was a pain. Suck it Penance, finally got my platinum :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

Gotta love squares advertising. I mean i held out the last 2 years but the patch for audio and randomization issues sold me.

https://xmail.square-enix.com/fe/view/p3y4cotoc4pi/0387d2de6a7e9d8c9d42dc639dbbc05d/79/en/email.html/eyJ1c2VyIjp7ImxhbmciOiJlbiIsImNvdW50cnkiOiJJRSIsImxvY2FsZSI6ImVuX0lFIn19

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

What does the randomization part mean?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

What does the randomization part mean?

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/08/04/final-fantasy-x-hd-ps4-patch-will-make-random-battles-random/

In the PS4 version random battles aren't actually random.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Is there any cross play/cross buy with between the PS4 and Vita versions?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Is there any cross play/cross buy with between the PS4 and Vita versions?

There is a cross save feature but it is not cross buy.

Advertisement