Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF3 and BF4 players names

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Farrgar

ok so I added alot of u's but I'm still a loner???
    I'm not that bad like, add me u be surprized

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

AthelinOG
    Only got BF for pc since i didnt have one good enough to play it before now. Add me if anyone is interested in playing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

AthelinOG
    Only got BF for pc since i didnt have one good enough to play it before now. Add me if anyone is interested in playing

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭wexfordlad

Hi, new to BF3 and looking for some people to play with. Add me on origin - Tommohawk37 :D I'm a complete noob so bear with me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

LawlessBoy wrote: »
    AthelinOG

username not found

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Add me if you want, Sierra_Oscar_2 - I just started playing BF3 again. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 BenMcCabe

mccabeo

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Just added a bunch more of ye. Maybe we can get Craggy filled up again!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

I've had BF3 almost a year and I'm actually only really getting decent at it now. Such a learning curve!

Anyway, I don't think I've been getting the most out of it by playing as a lone warrior.

Username: Shreddedloopz

I've had BF3 almost a year and I'm actually only really getting decent at it now. Such a learning curve!

Anyway, I don't think I've been getting the most out of it by playing as a lone warrior.

join the craggy server this evening and if you have TeamSpeak give that a go too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

danniemcq wrote: »
    join the craggy server this evening and if you have TeamSpeak give that a go too.

Thanks, but as far as I can tell the server is the new maps only? I'm operating with just the originals sadly. Been trying to justify buying at least one of the packs but can't force myself to yet.

Thanks, but as far as I can tell the server is the new maps only? I'm operating with just the originals sadly. Been trying to justify buying at least one of the packs but can't force myself to yet.

Aftermath is worth it... Trust me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

just added you in my list

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

lord-nikon-99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

Ciano35 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Cook my sock

Just got my first gaming pc so I'm still trying to get used to it, but have played bf3 since it was released on consoles, so have a little patience!

Sherlookit is my origin id

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭eggox

Just got my first gaming pc so I'm still trying to get used to it, but have played bf3 since it was released on consoles, so have a little patience!

Sherlookit is my origin id
    Is there anyone that likes to squad up and play the game like its supposed to be played

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

I just got the game, I'm a league of legends addict but will jump on for the craic! First game ever last night and got called a cheater haha.

IGN is Adeyrn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

n1ck wrote: »
    I just got the game, I'm a league of legends addict but will jump on for the craic! First game ever last night and got called a cheater haha.

IGN is Adeyrn.

Just added you..my name is |snr|dwighet

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭TheTacticsGuy

I'm always looking for other players that want to squad up and PTFO. Add me and message me for a game, my gt is Cremkie. I use skype for comms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 YaFekkinEejit

Feel free to add me. My origin id is "Ya-Fekkin-Eejit".

• Registered Users Posts: 20 morawagin

AS-HowlinWolf_PL

-=AS=-Clan
    www.asclan.pl

@ me as_clan@hotmail.com ( English/Polish ) if You're looking to lose few rounds ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

Tired of playing lone wolf .

Beno619 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

Only starting to get into bf im bad but my origin is Nolars.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Origin name: MayoForSam

Played a lot of BF3 on the Xbox, but got bored with it recently and my XBL sub ran out, didn't bother renewing. Only at Rank 19 on the PC so time to roll up the sleeves.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

after 35gb's of download, i start again on BF3. I login to see my PS3 account has loads of skill (8k)
    Now to start all over again on the PC version. 1920x1200 Yeah Baby.

Origin: pplatinumss

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Farrgar

platinums wrote: »
    after 35gb's of download, i start again on BF3. I login to see my PS3 account has loads of skill (8k)
    Now to start all over again on the PC version. 1920x1200 Yeah Baby.

Origin: pplatinumss

Worth every second of it!
    PC PC PC PC

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Also got my first gaming pc

sidewinder_IRE is my name. Difference between X360 and PC battlefield is huge!

Anyone recommend any good irish servers?

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭stuff.hunter

.. stuff.hunter,
    as usual :)

feel free to add and ... be a mine personal frag :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 speirsaaron

only really play bf3 speirsaaron is the username feel free to add :)

Advertisement