Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Sports Thread (NBA, NCAA, MBL, NHL, NFL, etc.)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

blog for tonight

Im liking iowa on a large spread live on espn this evening. Miami Flordia is worth a watch, rebuilding and getting better all the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

I bet the browns - cowboys game earlier and am trying to lay it off for profit on Betfair. Anyone else having trouble?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Paddy taking an age to pay out on the Coyboys match for anyone else?

pithater1 wrote: »
    Paddy taking an age to pay out on the Coyboys match for anyone else?

contact them or wait it will be settled at some stage. Still cant believe how many people solely bet with paddypower, for american sports i recommend Pinnacle 1.95 on handicaps and can choose alternative handicaps at good prices.

Patriots hit 1.7 in running, colts goign struggle in a shoot out.

Steelers to sneak it i hope tonight blog here

manafana wrote: »
    contact them or wait it will be settled at some stage. Still cant believe how many people solely bet with paddypower, for american sports i recommend Pinnacle 1.95 on handicaps and can choose alternative handicaps at good prices.

Patriots hit 1.7 in running, colts goign struggle in a shoot out.

Steelers to sneak it i hope tonight blog here

Thankfully 365 are useful to payout

Now bloody PP have taken the Steelers game down

Honest to jesus

• Advertisement

paddypower price comes up for me from odds checker no problem

Ah its back up now, strange as no odds seem to have changed at all

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 647 ✭✭✭dropkickrugby

you on steelers aswell pit?

you on steelers aswell pit?

Aye, on a treble of Steelers in the football on the spread, Celtics and Thinder in the Bball M/L for slightly over 2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Unreal 3rd quarter in Orlando game

• Advertisement

Redskins travel to Dallas at 9.30 , could be an upset on cards for a skins team coming off the valuable bye week more information here

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 647 ✭✭✭dropkickrugby

any thoughts on the patriots later manafana

Going to have a bash on the overs in this one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Dallas are +20.5 at 20/23 with bet365

Washington cant keep this up l think the +20.5 looks a steel.

any thoughts on the patriots later manafana

I went all out today previewed all 3 games Patriots v Jets here

PAtriots to be sided with Jets do ok defending deep ball but have looked vulnerable to the slants, and slot receivers of which patriots have some of the best (edelmen, welker). As long as they keep offence balanced i see 10pt + win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

It's official. I now hate the Atlanta Hawks. I had a sizable single on betfair on them last night at 1.22 against Cleveland and decided that there was no need to lay them with and 9 point lead at the start of the 4th quarter.

I went to sleep at this point reasonably happy that they could see it out.

I woke this morning to the excellent news that they turned a 9 point lead into a 2 point loss. Thanks Hawks

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

First mistake was betting on the Hawks. No hindsight to it honestly. I'd fancy the Wizards to give them a game.

Second mistake is thinking the game was solid with a 9 point lead. Huge leads can be wiped out in a couple of minutes let alone nearly an entire quarter.

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    First mistake was betting on the Hawks. No hindsight to it honestly. I'd fancy the Wizards to give them a game.

Second mistake is thinking the game was solid with a 9 point lead. Huge leads can be wiped out in a couple of minutes let alone nearly an entire quarter.

Only too true, had a lovely looking one on Thursday

Atlanta Falcons -3.5 and U55
    San Antoine Spurs +12
    Denver Nuggets M/L

1st 2 came in allright had a look at the Denver game and saw they were up 16, went to bed happy, woke up less than happy

Only too true, had a lovely looking one on Thursday

Atlanta Falcons -3.5 and U55
    San Antoine Spurs +12
    Denver Nuggets M/L

1st 2 came in allright had a look at the Denver game and saw they were up 16, went to bed happy, woke up less than happy

The game against Golden State? Watched the first half and a bit of it before crashing for the night. Actually tipped Warriors +1 elsewhere but I'd made some decent money in the earlier games so decided to leave it, was a tad sickened to see they had pipped the Nuggets to the win when I woke up!

The game against Golden State? Watched the first half and a bit of it before crashing for the night. Actually tipped Warriors +1 elsewhere but I'd made some decent money in the earlier games so decided to leave it, was a tad sickened to see they had pipped the Nuggets to the win when I woke up!

Yeah very strange finish to it, watched the last 2 the morning after.

Denver nailed a 3 with the shot clock expired, the comms were expecting it to be reset to 7 seconds after GS put it out of play but it was reset to 5.

Some difference the 2 seconds made

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Spare a thought for me as I witnessed Chicago blow a 27 point lead during the week to lose. :(

Ouch!!!

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Spare a thought for me as I witnessed Chicago blow a 27 point lead during the week to lose. :(

The 4Q game was it?! :pac:

Was watching my bet (OKC) I think at the time but I had to change over to watch the last half of the final quarter of their game. Madness. Bulls aren't a team I've considered betting on once this season tbh. Without Rose, you're playing with fire.

Miami is my curse team by the by. Started tonight horribly as well going from watching the 1Q.

Was watching my bet (OKC) I think at the time but I had to change over to watch the last half of the final quarter of their game. Madness. Bulls aren't a team I've considered betting on once this season tbh. Without Rose, you're playing with fire.

Miami is my curse team by the by. Started tonight horribly as well going from watching the 1Q.

The Nets are fairly decent this season so far. What was the spread for the Heat? Can't see them hitting it now.

If only there was a 1-12 pt win margin market for basketball. Miami would be the perfect team for this bet this season

The Nets are fairly decent this season so far. What was the spread for the Heat? Can't see them hitting it now.

If only there was a 1-12 pt win margin market for basketball. Miami would be the perfect team for this bet this season

Didn't think they'd cover tonight truth be told, thought they both would turn up the D. Think for now on Heat 2H spread is the play. Certainly at home till they get their act together.

Well, I just had the Knicks implode on me in the 4Q and fail to cover the spread @ -10.5 :rolleyes:

5104f6053a5ad6d73e9c52e1ba7e87b2.png

On the subject of 4th q implosions, WTF happened to the Lakers last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Yup. I was just like :eek: when I saw it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

8ef207045aee86c2277080107cf6b7e6.png

Talk about lucky lads , Clippers won the 1 point so my clippers money line and Jazz +2 came in , hahaha :D , now cmon Warriors

• Advertisement

On the subject of 4th q implosions, WTF happened to the Lakers last night?

Embarrassing stuff all night if you saw the game. Hack Dwight tactic worked a treat for the Magic. Seeing someone so absurdly bad at free throws is just.. yeah :mad: Had the Over TT which was 105, stopped watching half way during the 4Q.

Things will improve with Nash and even Blake are back but till then who knows what Lakers will show up. Interesting game tonight for them though.

Advertisement