Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good form, bad form & everything in between?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,830 ✭✭✭KH25

Panthro wrote: »
    Over a year ago I took the step that is deleting all contact with the ex in order to finally get over her. (After a year of us being broken up and me trying my darnest to get us back together.)
    All contact bar gmail gone, kept the gmail contact there in the blind hope that some day she might for some reason make contact with me.
    I'm after spotting there that shes no longer in my contacts.
    Ouch.
    Fúcks sake like, we are broken up almost as long as we were together and yet any time I've a few pints in me and a moment to myself, she enters my head. Then seeing that today has my heart in knots.
    For some reason I really wanted to contact her once I spotted it, even though I know in my heart and soul she has absolutely no interest in me whatsoever. Someone needs to figure out how to move on big style here or else I'll never find that "Miss Right" I bloody well deserve to meet at this stage.
    Grr!:(

These things happen. Don't be so hard on yourself. Just accept that it upset you and move on from there. I was in a similar situation myself up until sometime around this summer. One day everything seemed to click and I just don't care anymore.
    As far as meeting somebody else I felt exactly the same for a long time. All I can say is to be yourself and don't try to change yourself to find someone. It'll happen when it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Feeling really crap today :( I didn't get tickets I wanted and I ptu on weight riather than lost :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

FATM? Had to get up early to get another one for a mate after doing the same two days ago :pac:

Not in the best form, stuff that we did yesterday didn't work as well as I'd hoped, haven't got the heart to tell my mate who spent a coupla hours on his stomach in my attic yesterday. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

What's up man?
    Just feel like I'm fighting battles on all fronts just to keep things as they are/in neutral (not for any improvements). It gets me down sometimes. Your post made my day yesterday. Thanks bud

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I can finally play this song on drums. \o/

At about 2:40 it switches from 4/4 time to 3/4 time and it always threw me... Until today when I mastered that son of a bitch. Huzzah.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Good form,

Just back from a vigorous game of squash, played well and feel great after the exercise.

Going to sit down now and watch an episode of the Walking Dead, good ole Sky Plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

That_Guy wrote: »
    I can finally play this song on drums. \o/

At about 2:40 it switches from 4/4 time to 3/4 time and it always threw me... Until today when I mastered that son of a bitch. Huzzah.

After "reuniting" with some members of my old band the current drummer played me a CD of me playing this on drums

Ah I remember the arm aches!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

You can play this?!
    You is da bomb :D

Saw Joey Jordison play that famous solo in London about 10 years ago....I'll never forget it....brings a mega smile to my face every time
    :D

Not as well as our main drummer, but well enough.
    I could sing it though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Deadly :)
    Are ye still going? Got any stuff online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

That_Guy wrote: »
    That's 6/8 and 7/4, home slice.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Bad form.

Cant get ex out of my head and life is just turning into the same boring routine every week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 dancoxkilc

I thought i drank the bottle of Bushmills in my bedroom this morning but then realized i was mixing up the days. Haven't had a drink today woo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 dancoxkilc

den87 wrote: »
    Bad form.

Cant get ex out of my head and life is just turning into the same boring routine every week.

Do something new. Take up a hobby, meet new people. Your same old boring routine is symbolic of her as she was probably in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

It's been like 2 weeks ago since I heard the news and I'm still convinced the teacher made a typo: I passed my very first Sign Language exam! After I was finished I was sure I mucked the whole thing up, so I was overjoyed when I got a positive result. Now busy studying for the second exam!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,703 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Christ, a mate posted this vid up on FB.
    I'm not entirely sure how but it stirred a few man emotions in me!:o
    Got me thinking about all sorts down through the years.

Very very very very very very very good. :D

Possibility that Christmas (for once) will not be complete shíte for me as usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Glad to hear it man.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Very very very very very very very good. :D

Possibility that Christmas (for once) will not be complete shíte for me as usual.
    Whoop, whoop :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Its one of those days. :/

saving is very frustrating.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Snowie wrote: »
    saving is very frustrating.

I look forward to saving, prefer it to when you feel like you're paying off loads of bills but somehow end up still owing the same at the end of each month :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I have a bit of a Silas Mariner approach to saving - I like to see my money accumulating

Except I know I'm probably going to blow half of it on a nice holiday next summer :pac:

amacachi wrote: »
    I look forward to saving, prefer it to when you feel like you're paying off loads of bills but somehow end up still owing the same at the end of each month :P

yeah man but in away its good in another way its like Ughh i could eat my own fist

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Bad form at start of the week but it picked up by the end. Won tickets for gig tomorrow night (woohoo free stuff). Plus, some little kiddies cheered me up no end today. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Thanks for that video link. I think it's always good to remember the things you regret; and try not to add to that list. I honestly believe that it leads to a fuller, more enjoyable life.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Great video man

The girl with the red dreads put it perfectly - you regret the things you don't do

I've a **** of a cough and it feels like my throat is like sandpaper, but apart from that I'm doing ggoooddd!

I t could be man flu boanie :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Good form. My wife is flying in on Saturday morning. I haven't seen her in 2 months:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Bad form :o Had my hopes of a very promising job opportunity and prospective relationship go up in smoke in the past two days. Feel as if my life has stagnated and is unfulfilling. Some prospects would be nice :rolleyes:

Advertisement