Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good form, bad form & everything in between?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

Sort of getting things together now.

I'm starting a course on accountancy next week which should hopefully improve choices to find a new job.

House hunt is still wrecking my head. But friend told me yesterday I can have her room as she moves out next week while I find something permanent for me.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

In fine form!

Started a business a few months ago, was about 4 months of long, long days and grunt work, then a few months of slightly more creative grunt work and being constantly broke, but I'm now seeing the fruits of it. Move into our new offices on Wednesday. Hope to be doing this for a long time.

Quit smoking in favour of these e-cigarettes about 6 months ago, feel absolutely fantastic. Anybody who wants to quit smoking with a bit of a slope should definitely give them a go.

And I met a girl, and she is fantastic.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

banquo wrote: »
    In fine form!

Started a business a few months ago, was about 4 months of long, long days and grunt work, then a few months of slightly more creative grunt work and being constantly broke, but I'm now seeing the fruits of it. Move into our new offices on Wednesday. Hope to be doing this for a long time.

Quit smoking in favour of these e-cigarettes about 6 months ago, feel absolutely fantastic. Anybody who wants to quit smoking with a bit of a slope should definitely give them a go.

And I met a girl, and she is fantastic.
    Superb stuff banquo.

House hunt finished

:D

Now where's my drink to celebrate.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Good form, bottle of wine drank and made a savage pork casserole earlier. Im easy to please.

And a lie on tomorrow morning to boot as im working off site on a daily project type thingy and the place im going to is only up the road from me.
    Sweeeeeeeeeeet :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

-4, 30mph winds, ice rain/sleet and we had a two hour training session, finished the session with a half an hour endurance race came fifth, followed by 10 sprint races over 40metres with ten second breaks won them all Good Form :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Ridiculously excited about the World Cup starting today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Lucena

Bad form.

Living in a small village out in the country, no pub and no friends to go there with even if there was one. Long commute to work.

And today I have a sore back that's giving me hell.:mad:

Good form, new pb in Benching, new pb in amount of squats done at pb level :D and then I was told a girl I was kinda into said I was hot :D:D today was a good day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Bad form...

Broke and now shower starts playing up...

Constantly spending money on the gaff...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭Colonel Panic

Something in between. Good things on the horizon, very good, but my present involved much frustration and not a damn thing I can do about it.

Bad, bad, awfully bad.
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

What happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Great form.

Have been on holidays for the last week, with another 2 weeks left. I carried lots of leave for the last few years and was told to use it up. Went cycling every day - really enjoyed that, tried out a few new recipes which impressed Mrs Boobar no end.

Next week, I'm going to take my daughter off on a few day trips. Hopefully weather will stay dry.

Money is tight, but what the hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Good form.

I'm off work tomorrow so get to take the little fella out to the park instead of the usual over-too-quick time between getting off work and him going to bed at his mother's house :)

Bad form, Last game for the rugby club and didnt even get off the bench :( and night before stunning girl asked me back to hers and I just stood up and walked away, I still cant think why I even did it :(:(, not a good weekend

Had a shíte weekend, so bad I'm happy it's Monday again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭LordNorbury

All I can say is roll on Friday... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭CantonasCollar

Terrible form this evening which will spill into tomorrow.

The baby has decided she doesn't want to sleep in her cot this evening and would rather sleep in her buggy.

This means I have the pleasure of spending half the night on the sofa which isn't long enough to get properly comfortable on to sleep, followed by a full day in the office. I don't mind doing a share of the parenting but when the wife is off work tomorrow and will have the chance to catch up on her sleep while thebaby naps I will be a jibbering wreck in work. Tomorrow will be a day or red bull and lucozade.

Oh joy

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

This means I have the pleasure of spending half the night on the sofa which isn't long enough to get properly comfortable on to sleep, followed by a full day in the office. I don't mind doing a share of the parenting but when the wife is off work tomorrow and will have the chance to catch up on her sleep while thebaby naps I will be a jibbering wreck in work. Tomorrow will be a day or red bull and lucozade.
    If your wife is off work would it not make more sense for her to do the sofa duty?

Was in a terrible bad mood last night for no apparent reason. Feel better now.:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭CantonasCollar

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    If your wife is off work would it not make more sense for her to do the sofa duty?

Was in a terrible bad mood last night for no apparent reason. Feel better now.:p

The mistake you have made there is expecting common sense to play any sort of role when dealing with my wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

The mistake you have made there is expecting common sense to play any sort of role when dealing with my wife or dare I say it with women in general.

Mod

Less of the sweeping generalisations please.

Throat and ear infection. Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Good form.
    It's my birthday ☺

Happy birthday!!

First payday from new job. 0 tax and €200 refund. Woohoo

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Happy Birthday Slattsy!

Good form by myself - pilates this evening, work going grand, good mid week nap, and I'm heading on holidays on Sunday so can't wait for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Where are you off to?

One week left till I leave for Toronto :D and since I didnt play in my last game I finish the season 100% in kicking baby :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

keane2097 wrote: »
    Where are you off to?
    Chicago & Vegas for 10 days

So good form today :) Slight neck pain from the way I slept but had a good day of work yesterday, pilates seems to be helping my back so going to sign up for 10 classes when I get back

Chilling at home with some friends tonight and then down home tomorrow with my stuff packed, ready to fly out Sunday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,830 ✭✭✭KH25

Bad form. First match of the season last night and we were embarrassed due to people just not trying and the coach making strange subs. Then I got myself sent off.

Think it might be time to quit. Not enjoying it at all anymore.

Advertisement