Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish BF3 Servers

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Who owns the Ibf2 irish pub server?

Weird on it last night and someone calling plaguemarine a fag for best part of a round :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Why...what was he doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭yankinlk

MR DAZ wrote: »
    Why...what was he doing?

was he behind the shed again?

MR DAZ wrote: »
    Why...what was he doing?

Killed yer man a few times, just seemed odd.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I was just on the server getting moaned at for placing C4 traps at flags by one lad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 plaguemarine 11

i said yer man was a coward for using a tank when it was 4 vs 2 ( me being on the 2 side . So yer man starts calling me a fag and some other crap . It was grand cause he finished 2nd last out of his side anyway. Big talk small score .
    wouldn't have got away with that talk on craggy
    I just looked at his bf3 log and he says he is 17 ! explains it .http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Sgt_BlackWolf/

i said yer man was a coward for using a tank when it was 4 vs 2 ( me being on the 2 side . So yer man starts calling me a fag and some other crap . It was grand cause he finished 2nd last out of his side anyway. Big talk small score .
    wouldn't have got away with that talk on craggy
    I just looked at his bf3 log and he says he is 17 ! explains it .http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Sgt_BlackWolf/

i was on the 2 and we won the round :confused:

i know you were , why are you confused

i know you were , why are you confused

Dont get why yer man was a dick for no apparent reason

oh ok , I thought it was strange but then again 17 , he had been base raping as well early on in the game when i was on his side . bad player , bad manners I guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭SniperPaddy

oh ok , I thought it was strange but then again 17 , he had been base raping as well early on in the game when i was on his side . bad player , bad manners I guess

The moment he pulls out the "fag" insult, you know immediately he's just a youngster.
    More fun just trolling him but that would be bullying a kid :)

Let him try that idiocy on Craggy and we'll put him on the naughty step, rapido !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

I'm trying to set up a better method to alert admins if we are not on the server like last night. It was just pure chance that I spotted ye talking about those cheaters I banned later on but just like any server we can't be there all the time
    As for the abuse in chat, we get at least one of those every night and you can usually spot them a mile off. They are looking for someone to take the bait so best way to annoy them is to ignore them and notify an admin if there are none on.
    Add me on battlelog and send me a message if you're having problems on the ibf2 server and hopefully ill have a better way to notify admins soon.
    Any other feedback is appreciated as we are always trying to add new features to make the game more enjoyable. We can't keep everyone happy all of the time but we are trying.

We have a system that shuffles players by score per minute at the end of most rounds to stop clanstacking and it keeps the games mostly balanced. We also run small infantry only maps until the server gets to 16 players then gradually switches to larger vehicle maps as the server fills.

You can find us if you search for ibf2 in the server browser

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Leinster7

Can we make changes to the official Irish servers thread please? There are a number of dead links. I think TIG have folded and Craggy is now updated with 2 servers:

32 player rush/conquest:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/55ec134f-503f-4401-95cd-b4fc61da07b9/Craggy-Island-Rush-Conquest-Free-Beer/

and a 16 player Close Quarters:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/0ba5be88-eee2-40de-bf64-58fc31ee5f42/Craggy-Island-CQ-City-Maps-Conquest-Dom-TDM-SDM-GM-Inf-Only/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Server sticky has been updated to remove dead links & add in the second Craggy server. If any server admins would like to add to the post let me know.

Advertisement