Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish BF3 Servers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Loving Damavand Peak in Rush as well...some great battles last night with the whirlybirds :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Darkstar_IE

Coolio !!!
    {accepted} :D

Welcome Decryptor, Remember to join in the craic with TS on craggy too,

Enjoy,

Darkstar.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 plaguemarine 11

Nice one lads. Good craic last night:D
    Join the Craggy-Island Platoon. You can keep track of planned matches.

Plaguemarine, last night, it was a distinct pleasure to snipe you off that roof :eek:

It was a pleasure to get my head blown off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭Rezident

Brilliant, finding it hard to find decent servers, just saw this now, I'll be on tomorrow after work

Origin:
    R3z1dent

Some good hunting there tonight , Doing so good I should have been kicked :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭SniperPaddy

Rezident wrote: »
    Brilliant, finding it hard to find decent servers, just saw this now, I'll be on tomorrow after work

Origin:
    R3z1dent

You'll be very welcome, R3z1dent.
    Join the Craggy-Island Platoon to keep track of planned matches although as things are going, it seems that most nights are becoming lively.
    Our TS is becoming oversubscribed so we are adding another 10 slots asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

God you were annoying with your feckin' SV98! :D

Decryptor wrote: »
    God you were annoying with your feckin' SV98! :D

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Tig server gone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

TheDoc wrote: »
    Tig server gone ?

I had to re-add it as to my favorites earlier. dunno what happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Tig server gone ?

Seems to be password protected now.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Tig server gone ?
    I had to re-add it as to my favorites earlier. dunno what happened.
    Sanjuro wrote: »
    Seems to be password protected now.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056444722

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

You're building your rep in style, plaguemarine :cool:

I believe you are now on the most wanted list :eek:

Here's a quote from one of the Craggy gang:

well chosen name plaguemarine. he is a ****ing plague , also missed knifing him last nite. Just as I pressed the melee button , some poor bastard spawned off him and thats who got knifed. and I could have gunned him down as I entered the room but snipers don't understand anything other than the knife.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Good craic on Craggy Island there but server got struck with a hape of lag? :( not sure what happened!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Mine was fine, just kept getting shot so I had enough! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

My mouse felt a bit laggy, not sure was it Craggy Island or the new Nvidia drivers i installed.

Good craic on Craggy Island there but server got struck with a hape of lag? :( not sure what happened!

We haven't experienced any lag yet on Craggy.
    There was an issue Wednesday night with the EA servers for a while.

We haven't experienced any lag yet on Craggy.
    There was an issue Wednesday night with the EA servers for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

One of the maps Tehran highway is a well know lagfest ...this is a EA issue and they're currently investigating.
    A high number of 64 player servers are affected by lag within this map and to a lesser extent maps such as Caspian. A number of servers have removed this map from rotation due to this but it's a good map so we decided to leave it in..
    Hopefully EA sort it out soon :(

I did notice some lag on that map but the next map then was perfect..

Another thing that you could mistake for lag is if your GPU is overheating it will start to throttle back to cool down.
    I had this exact issue and mistook it for lag..when I checked my GPU temps both cards were running at 98c and I installed MSI afterburner to create a temp profile for fan speeds to keep them cooler...now running at a balmy 75c :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭BeatFreak

Any chance someone could compile the servers and stick them in the first post? I'd be eternally grateful.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

BeatFreak wrote: »
    Any chance someone could compile the servers and stick them in the first post? I'd be eternally grateful.

As I mentioned before, I'll rework this in the next few days (maybe later today if things go smoothly).

You're building your rep in style, plaguemarine :cool:

I believe you are now on the most wanted list :eek:

Here's a quote from one of the Craggy gang:

well chosen name plaguemarine. he is a ****ing plague , also missed knifing him last nite. Just as I pressed the melee button , some poor bastard spawned off him and thats who got knifed. and I could have gunned him down as I entered the room but snipers don't understand anything other than the knife.
    Ha, just saw this now.This would indeed explain why everyone on craggy has my tags ! and for anyone who is short a pair of them ill be on monday night ( 14 th )

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Ha, just saw this now.This would indeed explain why everyone on craggy has my tags ! and for anyone who is short a pair of them ill be on monday night ( 14 th )

You got my one ;)

I promise you - I will get your one too! Beware of nipple.... A madcownipple ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭yankinlk

Dont forget to join Team Speak/... no fun grabbing yer tags if yer not there to hear it.

TEAMSPEAK: teamspeak3.i3d.net:10447

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

yankinlk wrote: »
    Dont forget to join Team Speak/... no fun grabbing yer tags if yer not there to hear it.

is that craggy TS? anyone can join or?

yankinlk wrote: »

Nearly always am on ts, monday night GET SOME !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭yankinlk

is that craggy TS? anyone can join or?

As long as you can take a slagging and yer not underage.

Spear wrote: »
    As I mentioned before, I'll rework this in the next few days (maybe later today if things go smoothly).

Cheers Spear. Drop by tonight if you have the time.:D

• Advertisement

You got my one ;)

I promise you - I will get your one too! Beware of nipple.... A madcownipple ;)

Oh yeah, met him ;)

Advertisement