Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish BF3 Servers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Oh yeah, met him ;)

Hehe, he said it was pleasure :)))

Craggy was empty all day :(. Where the hell all the lads. :( . Had to play on my yssual server today.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

yankinlk wrote: »
    As long as you can take a slagging and yer not underage.

im a mature 16 yr old can i join tonight?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭SniperPaddy

CRAGGY-ISLAND IRISH BF3 Server

Map list for tonight.
    We will hold it to 32 player until the numbers hit 30. Then we'll open it up to 64.

METRO 32 CONQUEST x2 (and maybe 64)

Damavand 32 Rush x2

Caspian 32 CONQUEST x2 (and maybe 64)

Kharg 32 Rush x2

Bazaar 32 CONQUEST x2

SEINE and FIRESTORM when we rack up above 25 players.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭MrTimewalk

AWESOME! I will be there, You'll recognise me I'll be standing behind you with a knife :) Crackin Server SniperPaddy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The new reference listing only sticky is up, and references this thread for discussion and notifications.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056452065

• Advertisement

CRAGGY-ISLAND IRISH BF3 Server
    Spear wrote: »
    The new reference listing only sticky is up, and references this thread for discussion and notifications.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056452065

Nice one Spear. Good to see 7 Irish servers up.
    Is it possible to list the admins also, so that we can contact each other regarding "away" matches?
    I'm the main Craggy-Island admin.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 MrFitt

battser wrote: »
    im a mature 16 yr old can i join tonight?;)

Only if you have a note from your Daddy!.That is if you know who he is of course..

Should be on Craggy at some stage....Hoohah!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭yankinlk

MrFitt wrote: »
    Only if you have a note from your Daddy!.That is if you know who he is of course..

Should be on Craggy at some stage....Hoohah!

As you can see, Maturity is not age related. :P

yankinlk wrote: »
    As you can see, Maturity is not age related. :P

HOOAH !!!

Ah. I had such idea! :(

I was not fast enough to contact you spear.

Ah well. Main thing is we got separate thread to talk about killings on Irish servers :)

Is anyone on craggy now and tonight? Worth going back to pc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Is anyone on craggy now and tonight?
    I was just about to ask. I think everyone's watching the match, including myself at the minute. Shouldn't even be contemplating either when I have a physics report due tomorrow. :p

Decryptor wrote: »
    I was just about to ask. I think everyone's watching the match, including myself at the minute. Shouldn't even be contemplating either when I have a physics report due tomorrow. :p
    Ah. I had such idea! :(

I was not fast enough to contact you spear.

Ah well. Main thing is we got separate thread to talk about killings on Irish servers :)

Is anyone on craggy now and tonight? Worth going back to pc?

Once the match is over they should start rolling in.
    I have the map config set up. Having disconnection issues with BF3CC so had to edit the config file manually ;)

Once the match is over they should start rolling in.
    I have the map config set up. Having disconnection issues with BF3CC so had to edit the config file manually ;)
    Hopefully, 'cause I wanna get over the 300,000 mark tonight. :)

Good few poeple on boardsies server today. Had a very good game lol.

Madcownipple was pleased :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 plaguemarine 11

If anyone is short a set of original plague marine tags I'll be on craggy tonight .

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

had good few games on craggy.

though it was very unbalanced game on Sienna crossing i have to say.

on the bright side: i got the dogtag i was hunting ;). could have twice, but particular victim was in crapy position so it didnt started animation, just tickled him... had to shoot poor bastard! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

had good few games on craggy.

though it was very unbalanced game on Sienna crossing i have to say.

we're working on that...trying to get an even balance of skilled players across the teams can be tricky so for the moment we'll ensure a mix of low/high ranks etc..

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    we're working on that...trying to get an even balance of skilled players across the teams can be tricky so for the moment we'll ensure a mix of low/high ranks etc..

I know it's hard. I had alot of fun last night, but on sienna crossing there were one 35 level and the rest lower in one team ( I was 35 and I can't even call my self good at bf3 ) amd other team had 5x 40lvl. We got destroyed.

I k ow regen health is turned off to make it more realistic, but it is just not working. I survived few firefighters and had around 20% left. Was spamming teammates and shorting tj to get attention and med kit, but it's just useless... If you are not medic you are screwed... I bet it's handy for snipers but it's not fun for everyone else....

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

TheDoc wrote: »

Aye great games. 1000 tickets plays so well, the game flows back and forwards, except on Metro when one side finally got the upper hand towards the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭[AK47][JONNYNEW

we'v updated our servers.

64 man
    b_560_95_1.png
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/#!/bf3/servers/show/50157793-f7f5-4ea4-ad54-fc52f836beb2/1st-IB-BF3-ConQ-HC/

32 man, soon to be 24/7 Karky
    b_560_95_1.png
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/#!/bf3/servers/show/807165a9-9d82-410c-8f16-7e2a43ebffd7/24-7-Urban-2-Starts-1st-IB/

Edit:
    Sorry, just noticed in sticky that our 2 servers are there.
    was only 1 last time i checked.

Thanks

CRAGGY-ISLAND
    I know it's hard. I had alot of fun last night, but on sienna crossing there were one 35 level and the rest lower in one team ( I was 35 and I can't even call my self good at bf3 ) amd other team had 5x 40lvl. We got destroyed.

I k ow regen health is turned off to make it more realistic, but it is just not working. I survived few firefighters and had around 20% left. Was spamming teammates and shorting tj to get attention and med kit, but it's just useless... If you are not medic you are screwed... I bet it's handy for snipers but it's not fun for everyone else....
    I was doing a lot of balancing last night but some people were persistent in swapping back.
    I moved two guys in particular, SIX TIMES, and they promptly swapped back. I did consider kicking them but hey, they were playing well and if they really wanted to play one side, let them be.
    When EA sort out the balancing, we can let the system do it.
    For the moment I will look at locking out voluntary swapping. I will allow clan mates to stay together but there will be no cherry picking in the middle odf a game. i3D are releasing the api's for BF3CC and I hear there are a number of groups working on gui's. Keep an eye out for a balancing algorithm that we can use to hook in.
    I also saw a few desertions to the winning side near the end of a game. Those genii will get a temp kick and lose all the points for that game :eek:

CRAGGY-ISLAND

We'll try Health-regen On for a while. It is a pain when someone in a vehicle takes one hit, hides for a few minutes and comes back again at 100% health. It kind of defeats the concept of caution and consequences.

If you are not medic you are screwed... I bet it's handy for snipers but it's not fun for everyone else....
    That's what makes it realistic. On the other hand if you're an engineer trying to take out a vehicle, and, as SniperPaddy said, all it has to do is hide for a few minutes and it's back in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

I say leave it off, it actually makes the medic pack neccesary. And i've seen too many tanks\players take a hit in other servers and bugger for a minute and there's nothing i like more than knifing and engie repairing a tank. I've seen people here mention it as a plus for craggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I say leave it off, it actually makes the medic pack neccesary. And i've seen too many tanks\players take a hit in other servers and bugger for a minute and there's nothing i like more than knifing and engie repairing a tank. I've seen people here mention it as a plus for craggy.

+1 ...health regen is a joke...more suited for the COD kiddies than Battlefield players..
    same for killcam...I fúcking hate killcam...killcam is for frakking noobies who can't find their arse from their elbow and need a hand to show them where the enemy is..

there's nothing i like more than knifing and engie repairing a tank. I've seen people here mention it as a plus for craggy.
    I got irelandoffline's tags last night on Craggy while he was repairing his chopper. :pac: :D

Well I did suggested put it on, but I think you can adjust how fast it is. Do it 4xnormal time and it would be more balanced. It would be grand if tanks would not have it all, but I guess it's a global setting.

I am mostly engineer player and it is very frustrating to be so dependent from medics and support. I am just tired jumping around medic or support begging for ammo or med kit. Now I just fallow them a few seconds. Wait for them die. Get what I needed from kit and move on. Way more efficient and faster. Last night I was on my 5th kill with zero ammo and 6 health. Not a sign of both suppliers... So eventually got shot by 1 bullet when I tried to steal my last victims gear...
    Though if majority wants it off, then let it be. I am still having alot of fun no matter what way it will be.

Anyway. It's great server and I started to remember names of players and theyr play styles. Though rush does not help the server. Last night I vitnessed almost full server lossing around half players, because it switched to rush map. :(
    I fecked off too as I started getting that third person view bug. I know suicide debugs it, but only for short time in my experience. I had to leave kitten play alone ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭Joeface

The only thing I want to know on Craggy is who is S1nk

B@st@rd .. got caught in a rage hunt last nite cause of him .
    killed me 4times in a row , times 5 and 6 i was actually looking for the bollox.
    then death no. 7 at his hand i almost rage quit. on the 8th attempt I finally got him.

Spend the rest of the round trying to balance the books in KDR after him.

oh on craggy (lycan_irl)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Joeface wrote: »
    The only thing I want to know on Craggy is who is S1nk

B@st@rd .. got caught in a rage hunt last nite cause of him .
    killed me 4times in a row , times 5 and 6 i was actually looking for the bollox.
    then death no. 7 at his hand i almost rage quit. on the 8th attempt I finally got him.

Spend the rest of the round trying to balance the books in KDR after him.

oh on craggy (lycan_irl)

Yeah hate that guy, damn him! *shakes fist* :P

Advertisement