Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[MW3] Normal vs Hardened Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Going to pre-order it in Gamestop myself on Monday, rang them up there and said its €100 - its a grand price for all the extra features and DLC content - plus they will have a midnight opening so I can get my grubby hands on it at 12am!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭gtg60

Xtravision NOT getting the Hardened editions, just had it confirmed by the head office :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

90 euro for hardened in HMV today, 5 euro deposit.

Hardened was only in HMV (90 euro) and Gamestop (No price in store but it's on the website for 99.97).

Still no price for regular edition in most places.

A thread will probably started soon with the prices and all that jazz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭CptMackey

90 euro for hardened in HMV today, 5 euro deposit.

Ya just went in there my self n all. The guy on the till even mentioned that they are a tenet cheaper than gamestop.
    Saw that gears of war 3 is 40.99 on launch too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

gamestop robbin basta*ds

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

CptMackey wrote: »
    Ya just went in there my self n all. The guy on the till even mentioned that they are a tenet cheaper than gamestop.
    Saw that gears of war 3 is 40.99 on launch too

Seems I'll be going to hmv for gears of war so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Seems I'll be going to hmv for gears of war so.

My gears of war limited edition was sent out today, so hopefully should have it a day early :)

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sumsar

Damnit... I had every intention of getting hardened edition.... but I put a ten euro deposit on it in Xtra vision.... now I hear they won't be doing it....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

fcuk you xtravision, no way am i going to town at midnight to get the hardened edition, guess ill wait until the next morning..do yous know if i order online when will i get it?..is it worth it? could i get it early by any chance?

• Advertisement

preordered it again in HMV today, 10 euro cheaper than gamestop:)

What HMV did you preorder it in btw....Patrick street in Cork was unsure of a midnight release.

What HMV did you preorder it in btw....Patrick street in Cork was unsure of a midnight release.

Limerick, dunno if they are doing a midnight release

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭CptMackey

I preordered in hmv cork. They told
    Me there were doing a midnight release. They did for black ops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

€100 :eek:

Activision, you have got to be kidding me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Pre ordered hardened edition on amazon for 75 GBP comes to about 86 euro.

Dunno if I will have it on release day though, to be honest it wouldnt kill me if i got it a day or two late.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Trevor451 wrote: »
    €100 :eek:

Activision, you have got to be kidding me

It includes all the map-packs and you can enter competitions to win prizes. It's worth it for people who will put in 200+ Hours (i.e. Me and most of the regulars here.) More casual players can get the standard game as always. Not really that bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Ivan itchykok

Does anyone know if any of the various stores or sites will do an on the day delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Does anyone know if any of the various stores or sites will do an on the day delivery?
    Gamestop.ie if you pick the express postage option, gamesnash.ie normally have it on your doorstep for release day too

i decided i wanted to order mw3 hardened on ps3 from gamestop.ie, i go the shop to top up my prepaid card, i get home and now its not avaible :eek: fcuk you gamestop lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

MarkY91 wrote: »
    i decided i wanted to order mw3 hardened on ps3 from gamestop.ie, i go the shop to top up my prepaid card, i get home and now its not avaible :eek: fcuk you gamestop lol
    Dya reckon theyl get more? Was gona do the same meself!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Dya reckon theyl get more? Was gona do the same meself!:eek:

Maybe they have stopped orders so they can be sure to source enough stock to meet demand, 360 version is still available though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

iMuse wrote: »
    Maybe they have stopped orders so they can be sure to source enough stock to meet demand, 360 version is still available though.

Can't get down till Wednesday, hope I can still preorder!!

i hope so, 360 hardened is still avaible...i just popped out for 5 mins to top my card up then it went unavaible how unlucky is that :S

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

No 360 hardened preorders left in Gamestop Galway city anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

No pre-orders left in Gamestop in general. Was in there the other day and the guy behind the counter said they were gone in all stores. Got mine pre-ordered for a fiver in HMV near Stephans Green,

anybody know where i can pre-order ps3 hardened edition online and have it 100% delivered on release morning ??...gutted gamestop pre-orders are gone the day i was gona pr-order :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I'll have to try GAME so, or HMV. Arse, didn't think it'd sell out this quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

On my screen its still available from gamestop.ie :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

wrong thread

Advertisement