Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

headphones

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

am i reading a different review.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 GLENN H

Does anyone know where i can buy streets by 50 cent headphones??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

GLENN H wrote: »

Should be available on most streets.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

I know littlewoods Ireland sell them but your best bet would be to buy directly of his SMS site or amazon etc.

Mad to get the wireless pair myself but a sin to pay that much while on the dole for any headphones !

• Registered Users Posts: 24 GLENN H

I know littlewoods Ireland sell them but your best bet would be to buy directly of his SMS site or amazon etc.

Mad to get the wireless pair myself but a sin to pay that much while on the dole for any headphones !

ah i know what ya mean if ya go on walmart.com they are selling the wired ones for $249 which works out at about 198 euro!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Nolan14

What's up every 1 after much reviewing I'm just curious on others opinions I am thinking of buying the senheiser hd25 ii any idea were to buy in Canada Calgary??? As I'm moving there in september ?? :)

ah i know what ya mean if ya go on walmart.com they are selling the wired ones for $249 which works out at about 198 euro!!!

not bad, still out of my price bracket ! iv got the marleys which are pretty decent and affordable.

just read on carphone wharehouses facebook that 50 is going to be in carphone in dundrum on july 11th to promote the headphones, if you buy a pair there you'll get to meet him and get them signed.

http://www.businessandleadership.com/marketing/item/35995-50-cent-coming-to-carphone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭chasm

just read on carphone wharehouses facebook that 50 is going to be in carphone in dundrum on july 11th to promote the headphones, if you buy a pair there you'll get to meet him and get them signed.

http://www.businessandleadership.com/marketing/item/35995-50-cent-coming-to-carphone

Not happening now due to comments he made about special needs children.

chasm wrote: »

Not happening now due to comments he made about special needs children.

Whoa seriously ? He is catching some heat now for those comments and rightfully so !

I was actually thinking about buying the in ear phones just to get them autographed and meet him! Ah well.

Right we get the deal about 50 cent etc but anyway Sennheiser hd25 are they worth buying ????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Nolan14 wrote: »
    Right we get the deal about 50 cent etc but anyway Sennheiser hd25 are they worth buying ????

Yes.

Order them on Amazon.ca and they'll be posted to your address. Here's the product page for them.

Yes.

Order them on Amazon.ca and they'll be posted to your address. Here's the product page for them.

Thank you :) holy **** $315 is a lil steep for them isnt it like i wanted the adidas version and there nearly $400 can any 1 shed some light on the sound etc on these as i wanted the dre beats but after the reviews i looked at these and they seem to suit my needs ya no if there is any other places were i can get these a lil cheaper i'd much appriciate it :D

Does anyone know where they sell the dre beats in ear phones that go up around your ear for training ?

He's wearing them in his add with Affoin Crockett and le bron in the gym, it's on YouTube but I can't post the link in the phone. :)

Advertisement