Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ze Bulli

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Maybe it's the reduced chamber size that messes up the vape with the plastic ones too actually. The SS might not be any better.

Wonder if you got a narrow bore SS tube, wrapped foam around it and placed it in the body? Could leave a largish chamber below it. Kind of cheap Spheroid....

Better off with an A7-oid I suppose.....might get one from ESI when they come in.......and then go back on the Bulli cos that turns out to be crap too!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

and then go back on the Bulli cos that turns out to be crap too!

isn't that always the way

*looks dissaprovingly at his spiral dripper*

Thought that was working okay for you?

yeah, for a given value of "ok"

heads aren't lasting at all, get 3-4 days if i'm lucky and i'm running at a very low wattage. maybe it's the juice i'm using. it doesnt seem to like dry burning at all, any time i've tried it.. it kinda works ok afterwards, but the flavour is always reduced.

im still happy I have it, just still slightly dissapointed it didnt live up to the hype

Yeah, I think they were overhyped alright. Quite a few people looking to sell/trade the killer over on UKV as well.

The spiral is good, it's just not as good as you'd be led to believe. If it was your first rebuildable I'd say it would ne great but its not any better than what's already available in the rebuildable world.

• Advertisement

yeah
    it might take on a new life when i get some nr wire and get to rebuilding it

one of my posts is leaning slightly..

the one with the fat bit of silicone or whatever around it. i have to push it in to get it seated properly... didnt drop the bulli or anything. vape hasnt been as good as it oughta be the last couple of days.. worried something's happened to it.

The posts are screwed directly into the base. You can actually take both out and screw them back in again. Don't know what there is that could go wrong actually?

yeah ill have to have a closer look at it next time i recoil, didnt want to **** with it too much with a coil in it outside of righting it

ah
    i think it's the little silicone bung thing around the screw that's melted a bit so the screw is able to move back and forth

• Advertisement

yeah the outer post is buggered on this
    it's moving all over the place. wonder how I did that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

@SirDCC

The wire might be coming loose on the positive post.

This happened to me before and this how it looks after I pulled up the positive post..

6k5ZyV.jpg

The wire reaches down to the 510 connector.

The 'L' bit may also be damaged on yours if it keeps rotating as you are trying to tighten the screw.

Make sure there are no bits of wire on the screw threads from previous coils.

Have to send one of mine back to him to get it fixed, as the old 510 connection was not as solid as the more recent ones and I more or less dry burned that grommet to bits.

€19.85 for repair plus postage which is €7 i think.

http://bulli-smoker.de/index.php?a=95&lang=eng

hehe yeah my grommet is in bits too

if I dont sell the provari soon Ill probably just keep it and get my 510 connection repaired on the bulli

vaping some cappucino diablo in the spiral atm and it's making me miss the bulli so much

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

For €25 it's worth repairing I reckon, probably get it back in 2-3 weeks.
    You would spend that much on disposables in a month or two.

Ya could just buy a base for same price but most likely it won't be aligned with your cylinder so don't do that.

Keep your Provari and get the Bulli repaired.

you know you're probably right

edited the for sale posts. with the cost and time of geting it repaired, I'll just buy a new one next week and then get the other one repaired whenever I can and if I decide I can still sell the provari in a couple of weeks.

if I thhought he'd post it tomorrow i'd order it tomorrow morning, pretty sure the landlady isn't going to come to collect rent this week

sent my bulli up to derra to have a look at it and it's apparently fine, he got it working like a bulli should

guess it was just a severe case of pebkac

so, the problem was I was winding the coils far too close together

too much heat on such a small section of the wick = burnt taste

My experience with the A7 oid has got me thinking.....wonder is there a long stem drip tip that you could use with sera wool? Ya know, wrap some wool around the stem and fill it with juice.

The A7 oid gives a nice heat and flavour because its sucked straight up from above the coil whereas the Bulli carts lose heat and flavour travelling up around the cart...

Hmmmm....might try extend the A7 oid tip and see how it would work.

Edit: Actually it wouldn't work really. You'd have to take the base off to fill it and that would be a pig on a regular basis to get back right. Bulli should design something like that though.....some way or other....,.hes a goddamn engineer after all!

Damn it..........just used the Bulli again and its still by far and away the best vape that I can get. The A7 is decent but just lacks something and tends to be a bit sweet or something........kind of like the heat and sweetness of the spiral.

Trying to decide if it's worth spending almost 30 euro on the SS cartridge kit from Bulli. I hate the plastic ones - they are rubbish, but I dont know if the SS ones would be any better really.

yeah i doubt it would make a huge difference

if you have the 30 quid, maybe best putting it aside and putting it towards a spheroid in the future. they are meant to be excellent.

• Advertisement

I believe so alright but they are a shocking price.........dont think I could justify that.

yeah but you'd sell it on for near enough asking easily enough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Ok Sir Digby, so your Bulli arrived (thanks again) but I'm hugely confused about all the bits. What are the carto looking things for? Am I meant to put a coil in there the same as the RDA? If I do put a coil in there can I just use the plastic drip tips on the top if I want to drip?

Assuming its the same as mine, you'll have the following:

Base, cone (tube), drip tip, drip tip adaptor to fit the drip tip to cone and carts.

To set up, make the coil, attach to the posts on opposite side to the air hole. Put the cone on by pushing the wick ends inside the cone and screwing onto the base. Put drip tip into the adaptor and screw onto the top of the cone. Add about 4 drops and vape. Might be a good idea to wet the wick before attaching the drip top adaptor actually.

The cart can be attached to the drip tip adaptor if you like but I don't like the carts. Too much flavour lost.

If you go back to the initial posts in this thread there's pics and more detail. Great atty.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

:-( one of my bullis has just died,pretty sure I didn't drop it,knocked it about etc,just nothing from it. When side be side to my other one the centre post is bit more recessed,can this happen? Any ideas to where I start fixing it?ta

Do you mean the atty connection? That's kind of floating so it can get pushed up by the pin of the battery and may not connect with a different one. Just pry it out a little or pry the positive of the battery up a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Do you mean the atty connection? That's kind of floating so it can get pushed up by the pin of the battery and may not connect with a different one. Just pry it out a little or pry the positive of the battery up a little.
    Yep,I pryed it out but still no joy

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Decided to modify my a2-tm this evening so removed the spike housing, made up a coil, stuck a B type drip tip on top and I have a great dripper. Not quite sure how many drops I can get in there yet as I only made a standard size coil but very happy with it

Should get more than the classic though cos the airhole is higher. That's the problem with the Classic.....only holds a few drops or it'll leak or flood.

What's a B type drip tip by the way?

• Advertisement

yeah it'd be great if there was some way to get the flavour and draw of a bulli a2 classic that could hold a ml or two of juice

Advertisement