Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2011 [*Spoilers*]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

flutegirl wrote: »
    Wouldn't surprise me if Chelsee ends up winning this series, she gets better every week.

True story. She's getting so much better. Her quick-step is one of my faves this season!:D

Thanks for the spoiler as well flutegirl.
    Best news I got all day! Whoop whoop:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭Heroditas

RosyLily wrote: »
    Nancy has to go tonight. She was awful! Best part was her sitting in the coffin. If not, I'm just gonna have to go north and vote like crazy for the others!!

Her dance reminded me of Jamie Lee Curtis trying to do the "stripper dance" in True Lies.
    Funny seeing her face when Alesha tore her to shreds. I thought she was going to walk over and scratch her eyes out.

EDIT: oh and Len needs to quite the whole "distasteful look" when the other judges go over the top. It's very annoying and extremely false.
    No Len, we don't believe you're disgusted by their comments or carry-on. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Thanks flutegirl, we can't talk about it until hondasam has watched it

No talk away guys, I'm not into as much this year, I would love to be able to chat here as it's happen.

It was good tonight, I love robbie. I felt so sorry for Chelsee.
    we will get to talk as it happens next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

hondasam wrote: »
    Thanks flutegirl, we can't talk about it until hondasam has watched it

No talk away guys, I'm not into as much this year, I would love to be able to chat here as it's happen.

It was good tonight, I love robbie. I felt so sorry for Chelsee.
    we will get to talk as it happens next week.
    Stay away from Robbie :)

I hope robbie wins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

I hope robbie wins

He could make the final. Excellent results show, Claudia is missed on ITT, but liking that she does a bit with the judges.

I hope robbie wins

He could make the final. Excellent results show, Claudia is missed on ITT, but liking that she does a bit with the judges.

Oh so now your all into Robbie!!
    Remember I saw him first :)

Oh so now your all into Robbie!!
    Remember I saw him first :)

You can have him, bashed up nose and all! :pac:

Very glad nancy has gone, the real competition starts now. ITT should be good to watch tonight. But will Anton ever be given a partner he can win the title with?

It's time Anton retired, he is boring. I cannot understand how they got rid of Matthew, Darren and lilia and kept that gob****.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 dairygirl

I am probably out of kilter with you all on here but I really cannot stand the savage one and prude that I am, I did not like the thrusting, I suppose its all he can do, as personally
    I don't think he can dance, he's not alone in that of course. Clear favourites are emerging and I'm loving it all, even the terrible 'dancing'. Don't be grumpy with me please, its all a bit of fun

dairygirl wrote: »
    I am probably out of kilter with you all on here but I really cannot stand the savage one and prude that I am, I did not like the thrusting, I suppose its all he can do, as personally
    I don't think he can dance, he's not alone in that of course. Clear favourites are emerging and I'm loving it all, even the terrible 'dancing'. Don't be grumpy with me please, its all a bit of fun

I would like a bit of fun with the savage, and snoopy can have him after me:p
    by the time we are finished with him, he will be an excellent dancer.
    :pac::pac::pac:

:D:D:D:DHeeHee so funny!!

dairygirl wrote: »
    :D:D:D:DHeeHee so funny!!

forgot to mention the thrusting was the best part:p
    stick around we will convert you:pac:

glad Nancy is gone, russell to go next

• Registered Users Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭Heroditas

It's time Anton retired, he is boring. I cannot understand how they got rid of Matthew, Darren and lilia and kept that gob****.

Agree with you regarding how disgraceful it was to get rid of those three.
    However, Anton is the only dancer who will take in the old useless female contestants. None of the other male dancers will do that.

Heroditas wrote: »
    Agree with you regarding how disgraceful it was to get rid of those three.
    However, Anton is the only dancer who will take in the old useless female contestants. None of the other male dancers will do that.

That is a good point actually, I have said it before there should be an age limit and a fitness level required.
    It must be disheartening for the pro dancers to be lumbered with someone who cannot improve.

forgot to mention the thrusting was the best part:p
    stick around we will convert you:pac:

glad Nancy is gone, russell to go next

:eek: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'm loving watching him, he's really going for it and doing his best!

:eek: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'm loving watching him, he's really going for it and doing his best!

Nah he makes me sick looking at him, I want to watch young sexy dancers.

[Quote=hondasam; all a bit of fun[/B][/QUOTE]

:pac::pac::pac:[/Quote]

Ladies I am not happy. You all slagged me because I fancied Robbie , and now you all want him , and I'm not even allowed to have him first it's just not on ok :)
    Anton needs to go definitely . Vincent didn't do too well this year either with the celebrity.
    I'm not sure about an age limit , look at Pamela Stevenson last year. She was v good and she was 60 years old.

Pamela was ok doing the Waltz but not the sexy dances, her age still showed.
    Anita looks like she is 70yrs and about to collapse.
    Jaysus I'm on a roll this evening ladies.

As for the savage I might have mentioned him first.

• Advertisement

Ladies I am not happy. You all slagged me because I fancied Robbie , and now you all want him , and I'm not even allowed to have him first it's just not on ok :)
    Anton needs to go definitely . Vincent didn't do too well this year either with the celebrity.
    I'm not sure about an age limit , look at Pamela Stevenson last year. She was v good and she was 60 years old.

Since Dan Lobb has gone that's it for me, still missing Matt Cutler (yes, I know...)

I'm going to go through all my posts but I definitely mentioned the savage first.
    I agree with you about Anita don't think she will last much longer.
    Hope they give Robin someone decent next year and artem someone awful :)

Oh god slap me. I'm in danger of fancying Robbie Savage :)
    Ha I found this from 3 weeks ago. You were all saying Robbie is a good dancer but I was the first to say i fancy him.
    Therefore I get first go with him ok??

Ha I found this from 3 weeks ago. You were all saying Robbie is a good dancer but I was the first to say i fancy him.

ya ok but go easy on him :p

guys while we are here please don't let me stop ye chatting about the show, I don't look at the thread unless I want to peek at the spoiler.

ya ok but go easy on him :p

guys while we are here please don't let me stop ye chatting about the show, I don't look at the thread unless I want to peek at the spoiler.
    Yay I get him first :)
    Guys same as me I'm back to working weekends again , so I watch show later than you, but don't stop talking about it :)

I am single now , so the hormones could be going into overdrive over the savage :)
    Also I won't be watching it tomorrow night , so Sunday morning it is for me .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

I am single now , so the hormones could be going into overdrive over the savage :)

Oooh, Robbie is looking savage tonight.:o (I'll get me coat!)

Nice Sunday morning treat for ya Snoopy1!:D

RosyLily wrote: »

Oooh, Robbie is looking savage tonight.:o (I'll get me coat!)

Nice Sunday morning treat for ya Snoopy1!:D
    That's cruel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

Is Jennifer Gray giving everyone an 8?

• Advertisement

Lulu should go after yet another unspectular performance lets see?!!?

Advertisement