Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2011 [*Spoilers*]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Oh god slap me. I'm in danger of fancying Robbie Savage :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Snoopy1 wrote: »

Now, who did we have to slap you last year for fancying? BUT, I know what you mean about Robbie ... :o It must be the hair and the teeth, I'm drawn to him ;)

flutegirl wrote: »

Now, who did we have to slap you last year for fancying? BUT, I know what you mean about Robbie ... :o It must be the hair and the teeth, I'm drawn to him ;)
    Oh god last year I was just as bad :)
    Worse even!!
    Theres a pattern here , everytime strictly comes on I turn into a teenage mass of hormones and I'm in my 30's honestly :)

Worse even!!
    Theres a pattern here , everytime strictly comes on I turn into a teenage mass of hormones and I'm in my 30's honestly :)

I'm liking Dan Lobb, just hope he stays around a while, he seems to have a sense of humour! :pac:

Worse even!!

I'm liking Dan Lobb, just hope he stays around a while, he seems to have a sense of humour! :pac:
    Don't worry he's on my radar already 

• Advertisement

Don't worry he's on my radar already 

Good woman! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 dairygirl

Hi newbie here. Massive strictly fan, love all the chat on here;)

My mum gave me savage abuse after me admitting to Robbie Savage and she still hasn't got over the Gavin Henson saga of last year :)

Robbie Savage is during the Argentine Tango , it is way to early in the series for them to be doing that. I thought it was always the semi final dance ?

Nancy looks like she doesnt want to be there at all. Really hope she goes .
    Yes once glimpse of Robbie and I'm a bag of hormones again :)

• Advertisement

dairygirl wrote: »

Welcome to all the nuttiness that is this thread! :pac: Who are your favourites?

Robbie Savage is during the Argentine Tango , it is way to early in the series for them to be doing that. I thought it was always the semi final dance ?

Oh, this could be car crash tv :eek: Ola's great so it should be OK, maybe Vincent was in this week to give them a few tips, haven't seen ITT this week.

Loving Broadway, didn't think I would, it has a very Christmassy feel to it tonight, nice and sparkly. :)

Oh, he's up now...

My apologies . I read in the daily mail that he was doing the argentine tango but they must have been wrong.
    I definitely fancy him, there really is no hope for me :)

My apologies . I read in the daily mail that he was doing the argentine tango but they must have been wrong.
    I definitely fancy him, there really is no hope for me :)

I suppose it's better it's him than Russell :eek: although I'm worried for Dan, he could be a gonner this week.

I'm so loving Jason though, he's brilliant, one of the few celeb men to actually lead the professional lady, he was steaming along in that routine.

It's amazing how my opinion has changed so much since the start.
    I've really gone of Dan , don't like his attitude ( he's all yours flute girl ) and I think he could be in danger this week.
    I said at start Chelsee would annoy me, but now I really like her .
    Never thought I would like Robbie as I hated him as a footballer.
    I still hate Nancy though so that hasn't changed.
    A great show tonight totally cheered me up :)

It's amazing how my opinion has changed so much since the start.
    I've really gone of Dan , don't like his attitude ( he's all yours flute girl ) and I think he could be in danger this week.
    I said at start Chelsee would annoy me, but now I really like her .
    Never thought I would like Robbie as I hated him as a footballer.
    I still hate Nancy though so that hasn't changed.
    A great show tonight totally cheered me up :)

I have a feeling she'll go pretty far, just quietly getting on with it as she's a good little dancer.

Hoping Nancy will go this week, and rooting for Dan!!

I never thought they could make a tango camp but Jason Donovan managed it :)
    Just shows sometimes I never rated Christina as a professional , but now she has a good celebrity partner her talents are showing a bit more .

Dan gone, nancy bottom 2 :( Nancy is the Ann Widdecombe of this series :rolleyes: hope she's gone next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Jason and Chelsee were brilliant.
    Harry and Alex were great
    Robbie and Holly were great

The others were grand except Russell can't bloody stand him or Nancy.

dairygirl wrote: »

HI who are your favourites so far? who is your fav dancer, please say it's James and ola:)

I am finding it difficult to name a favourite. Some celebs I thought would really get on my wick I am actually warming to but I cannot stand Fancy Nancy Pants :eek:

• Advertisement

how do I unhide the spoiler. I so want to know who's gone as am out tonight. HElP!!!!

Its ok I've realized what to do. I may be getting the hang of this computer lark!

Is the computer winning dairygirl? I usually have a fav but not so much this year or last year.

hondasam wrote: »
    Is the computer winning dairygirl? I usually have a fav but not so much this year or last year.

Are you watching the results show this eve or will you be recording it?

Are you watching the results show this eve or will you be recording it?

I will be watching it. The show is not as good any more, it's missing something.
    The dancers don't dance as much any more either.

:D computer always wins :D. I was a Matt Baker fan last year and I think
    its Jason for me this year but I'm keeping an open mind, I'm loving Harry and have always been a fan of the very clever Rory, also little Chelsee's
    smile, bounce and enthusiasm are infectious, I think Miss Jones has improved and is lovely to watch. I'm surprised that I'm actually enjoying the Savage one. Not minding Russell, he doesn't annoy me as Widders did last year :mad:. Maybe this is a no no but I can't take to Holly and I can't
    explain why :confused: I think there's a little of Pamela Stephenson syndrome with
    Anita and the judges:rolleyes: There you have it, my strictly thoughts in a nutshell I'll go away shut up now :o

Don't go away, who will I talk to.

I don't like anita much.Holly is very reserved and I though she would be more out there,not a bad dancer if she would relax and let herself go.
    Russell does my head in, I hate all the silly dancing/dancers.

hondasam wrote: »
    Don't go away, who will I talk to.

I don't like anita much.Holly is very reserved and I though she would be more out there,not a bad dancer if she would relax and let herself go.
    Russell does my head in, I hate all the silly dancing/dancers.

I'm here , talk to me :)
    I don't like Lulu. Brendan is carrying her .
    I wish Russell wasnt making his every dance a comedy routine.
    I agree with you about Holly.

I forgot Lulu. can't stand her or Brendan, he always does the lifts.

• Advertisement

Yea why does he always break the rules and Craig is the only one to score him badly for it

Advertisement