Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifehacking pics - Simples.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,625 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

lawred2 wrote: »
    she looks evil

what else is in that bottle? Her husband's eye balls?

Looks a bit like an Aphex Twin video extra

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

468510.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,625 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

....or a real life hack: dump Netflix and just use Kodi :)

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭tringle

New Home wrote: »
    468510.jpg

Love it, must give this to my daughter, she's a bit OCD and keeps complaining others keep making hers "untidy"

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Dramatik

I have my phone charger cable taped to my bedside table, that way I don't have to go searching for it on the ground every time I need to charge my phone. I thought everyone did this but I had a friend over the other day and she was amazed that she had never thought to do this.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Someone just posted this in another forum, I thought it was very useful to know.
    sabrewulf wrote: »
    [...] this might be useful for other users looking for a similar solution.

Here's a list of all localized Google versions:

https://g.com.pub/

[...]

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

5418_74d0.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,321 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

New Home wrote: »

You either have a photographic memory or a very good database (which makes you quite sad I’m afraid).

You either have a photographic memory or a very good database (which makes you quite sad I’m afraid).

Yep. Definitely. I can't disagree.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

1168_fd2c.jpeg

485477.jpg

485347.jpg

0642_284a.gif

That would also work for dogs who love to chase a tennis ball but don't actually fetch it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Now that’s genius!

9537_e855.gif

484892.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

Make a very simple beach pillow

Take one of these... make sure to drink the wine or the fruit juice first!

4e27653f-ea55-4833-a1d1-a05500fffb17_275x230.jpg

Take bag out of box and you have a heavy duty plastic bag like this.
    plastic-bag-with-tap-full-of-apple-juice-isolated-on-white-background-stock-images_csp33473658.jpg

Then blow into it and then you have an inflatable pillow for the beach that can be packed away with ease.

489543.jpg

• Advertisement

471758.jpg

The only problem is, I don't think it'd be stereo.

40528.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

YLYL is that way
    >

Cool way of packing!

431983.jpg

490105.jpg

124068.jpg

chit chat moved

funny-parenting-memes-156-58c116ef8556e__605.jpg

Absolute genius.

bABCuK0.jpg

• Advertisement

492888.jpg

Advertisement