Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifehacking pics - Simples.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Also, you could just twist the handle to release the blade, or press the release button on the newer type razors. Then the blade would just fall through the hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,113 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

SuperS54 wrote: »
    Probably no longer childproof, I'd imagine just squeezing the bottle will have the top fall off.
    That plastic is usually stiff enough. And with the handle partial filling the hole it would resist being squeezed.
    If someone's hands are strong enough to squeeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

Mellor wrote: »
    That plastic is usually stiff enough. And with the handle partial filling the hole it would resist being squeezed.
    If someone's hands are strong enough to squeeze.

If ifs and ands were pots and pans, there'd be no work for tinkers' hands!

Sorry I stopped that sentence short for some reasons.

I means if that can squeeze the top off, they just open the lid normally

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

2609_7100.gif

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

414371.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Emergency Coke branded phone stand :D

ketvr13mz91z.jpg

415981.jpg

I don't get it.
    (Obviously I don't have kids)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

Mellor wrote: »
    I don't get it.
    (Obviously I don't have kids)

Presumably to stop the soother falling on the floor when the kid spits it out. Looks like it will only work when he or she is on the bed...would also take the risk of a dirty soother over the risk of the kid strangling itself any day so not really a great life hack!

I thought I might have been to keep it off the ground. Or maybe to stop losing it.
    But I had no idea if these were problems that needed fixing or not

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Den14

SuperS54 wrote:
    Presumably to stop the soother falling on the floor when the kid spits it out. Looks like it will only work when he or she is on the bed...would also take the risk of a dirty soother over the risk of the kid strangling itself any day so not really a great life hack!

Keeps it from going missing also

420519.jpg

Not sure if it actually works on all types of pint glasses, but if it does it's also handy for turning a pint glass into a container for the fridge.

420502.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I wouldn't trust it tbh. The pressure build up from the carbonation would just pop it off. It'd be handy for covering your Pint when you went to the toilet though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

2011_b1bf.jpeg

4790_5bea.jpeg

no it would not be gas tight and you'd need more than a sponge , might be OK for a costume

rUsS2dH.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭duffman3833

Kat1170 wrote: »
    No matter what we do, these will always be everywhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

BaZmO* wrote: »
    I wouldn't trust it tbh. The pressure build up from the carbonation would just pop it off. It'd be handy for covering your Pint when you went to the toilet though.
    Its not like you are brewing beer in it, so you would want to shake the hell out of it to release enough glass.

They had covers on plastic glasses in some venue I was in, possibly 3 arena. They also had pint holders before I saw the caps, so you could carry 4 pints in one hand. I was amazed at the holders till I copped on I had seen them decades before in mcdonalds. Was similarly thinking the pint glass caps were genius and copped they have been in mcdonalds etc as long as I can remember.

Got soft hands ???

97m1sn818h9z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,979 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Stolen from YLYL.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 83 ✭✭fcastle

qKM7V05.jpg

G0uZc8F.jpg

9nPcI05.jpg

H48lVjy.jpg

3jPTH6U.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭Stovepipe

the guy in the tuk-tuk? going to collect water in County Louth, is he?

i4xjciibb1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

qn7hv8tnj9gz.jpg

One of my earplugs falls out ALL. THE. TIME. :( Other than that, it's a good idea. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,841 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Or just buy these bad boys! They come with the HTC One M7 & M8, and were Beats before Dre bought them and changed all the parts for cheap sheite. Never fall out, never tangle, and the best sound from any in-ear headphones i've ever had!

• Advertisement

More of a "good to know", than a lifehack as such.

438669.jpg

Advertisement