Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifehacking pics - Simples.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Maybe not a hack as such, but a good idea to recycle chipped teapots nonetheless.

creative-ways-to-reuse-everyday-things-9-57ff39b76b5cf__605.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Use a rubber to clean suede.

creative-ways-to-reuse-everyday-things-88-58008c3a9beb3__605.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DivineMsM

Just spent an hour reading all on this thread.
    Best life hack?
    You can get a cow drunk by feeding it apples.

370961.jpg

• Advertisement

Laptop charger kept falling out?

372794.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Hats off to this person!

377093.jpg

5c98hrel04.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,657 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Have a hole you need to drill in the ceiling but don't want dust going everywhere?

zlJCe.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

New Home wrote: »
    5c98hrel04.jpg

My thumb nail is already splintering at the thoughts of trying to get that apart later!

fo4w5vshze.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 39,159 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

5c98hrel04.jpg
    It's been a long time since I played with lego. What's the benefit of that trick?

You get a double sided block

:D

baby-carrier-creativity.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,125 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

^
    Hope she wasn't planning on putting it under the grill.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,898 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

The way people use smileys like that in their posts these days makes me want to kill something.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,657 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I recommend everyone rely on the Lord to send Lifehacks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

Thargor wrote: »
    The way people use smileys like that in their posts these days makes me want to kill something.

:rolleyes:

Homemade humane mouse trap

63888l88uf.gif

• Advertisement

urccq72di3.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Bianca Crystal

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

2560_9c4c_500.jpeg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

8030_d93d_500.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,605 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Safety razor ????

Its potentially even childproof.

bzuphsqknj0z.jpg

Would it still be safe, considering the top part of the 'seal' has been cut off? I'd say it wouldn't be child-proof any more. It's handy if you're travelling, though, and if you want to use it on your razor like you would a toothbrush cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,159 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Would it still be safe, considering the top part of the 'seal' has been cut off? I'd say it wouldn't be child-proof any more.
    A section of the bottle thread missing shouldn't affect the child proofing. The child proof mechanism is in the lid, not on the bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

Would it still be safe, considering the top part of the 'seal' has been cut off? I'd say it wouldn't be child-proof any more. It's handy if you're travelling, though, and if you want to use it on your razor like you would a toothbrush cover.

Probably no longer childproof, I'd imagine just squeezing the bottle will have the top fall off.

Yep, that's what I meant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,605 ✭✭✭Kat1170

edited ;):cool:

Advertisement