Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community - Season 4 [US] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

only 13 eps this season not :( why not full 26

• Registered Users Posts: 9,354 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Because feck all people are watching the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

only 13 eps this season not :( why not full 26
    I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that shows are only renewed for 13 episodes at a time; so they're renewed up to December, and then may be renewed again for the second half of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Sinfonia wrote: »
    I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that shows are only renewed for 13 episodes at a time; so they're renewed up to December, and then may be renewed again for the second half of the season.
    Most shows get full season orders, struggling shows get 13 episode orders with the possibility of a 'back nine' pickup in the Spring. The pickup depends on several factors, but the best situation would be if NBC's new comedies totally bomb or Community suddenly has a massive ratings boost.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

bqsaL.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

History 101? Sounds intriguing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

History 101? Sounds intriguing.

If it's anything like this episode I will be a happy man.

Best comedy I've seen in years. Hope more people watch this to keep it on air past the renewed 13 episodes in season 4!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Also, the guest actor who will be playing the history professor has been announced.
    I think Matt Lucas is really funny, so I don't mind that. But I know a lot of people can't stand him. Bit of an odd choice though imo!

Could you not have used spoiler tags for that??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I don't mind Matt Lucas as a person, but Little Britain was painfully unfunny. Hopefully he'll be good when he's given the words to say instead of providing his own.

This could be as awesome as the hilarious Catherine Tate in The Office! ... Said no one, ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

phasers wrote: »
    I don't mind Matt Lucas as a person, but Little Britain was painfully unfunny. Hopefully he'll be good when he's given the words to say instead of providing his own.

This could be as awesome as the hilarious Catherine Tate in The Office! ... Said no one, ever.

I'd like to see Lucas and Ken Jeong in a few scenes. I think there would be good chemistry between the two of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Matt Lucas? Do not want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Sinfonia wrote: »
    Could you not have used spoiler tags for that??
    Sh1t guys, I'm really sorry :o I didn't even think!

Seren_ wrote: »
    Sh1t guys, I'm really sorry :o I didn't even think!

Now everyone who posted after you will have to do the same :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Fcuk that, dragging in Ricky Gervais/Catherine Tate etc = jumped the shark.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Thargor wrote: »

There was an episode of Happy Days where Fonzie literally jumped over a shark, and it was the best one...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Advertisement

nbc always cancels its best shows 30 rock and soon to be this i just hope another network picks it up

nbc always cancels its best shows 30 rock and soon to be this i just hope another network picks it up

Eh what? 7 seasons is more than enough. Emphasis on the "more".

Eh what? 7 seasons is more than enough. Emphasis on the "more".

30 rock is its number 1 comedy why cancel if its number 1 frazier did 11 seasons friends did 10

30 rock is its number 1 comedy why cancel if its number 1 frazier did 11 seasons friends did 10

By what metric is it their number 1 comedy?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭deisedude

30 Rock now is a parody of the great show it once was. Really needs to be cancelled to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep, I love 30 Rock.. but it's far from their #1 comedy - even 'The Office', as horrible as it's become, is getting practically twice the viewers of 30 Rock each week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Thargor wrote: »

Good job they're not, then?

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Gingervitis

Because these are hilarious (and for other reasons...)

Seriously. Alison Brie.

Could anyone edit the second one so it's just Alison Brie pretending to give handjobs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Could anyone edit the second one so it's just Alison Brie pretending to give handjobs?

This?
    artist.gif?w=458&h=458

or

ibhD47WPmZ3UHr.gif

or even

1312392050193.gif?w=245&h=342

Advertisement