Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community - Season 4 [US] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭deisedude

beng128 wrote: »
    The whole of wierdo is online if anybody wants to watch,

I've had it bookmarked for a while now, keep meaning to watch it, hearing lots of good things about it.

Also the Journey to The Center of Hawkthorne game is coming along nicely on reddit. They've got all the characters and are working on the forest level.

Watched all of Weirdo the other night. Glover is a brilliant stand-up

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

subtle reference?

tumblr_m4gllv6q0A1rnhr7qo1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I assume the 'subtle' part was sarcastic?

phasers wrote: »
    I assume the 'subtle' part was sarcastic?
    Very much

thank god, I thought I was losing it for a minute

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Community has received six nominations in the Critics' Choice Awards :)Linky

Up for Best Comedy, Joel McHale for Best Lead Actor, Danny Pudi & Jim Rash for Best Supporting Actors and Gillian Jacobs & Alison Brie for Best Supporting Actresses.

Finally Community has been nominated for something!

God the supporting actor category is a tough call. Can they both have it?

I'm going with Gillian for supporting actress though, she always nails it. Britta was so awesome this season

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I hope it has not been posted before. This is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. A guy made 'Journey to the Center of the Hawkthorne'

http://www.reddit.com/r/hawkthorne/comments/uizm1/release_journey_to_the_center_of_hawkthorne_v0010/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Britta's the worst.

And by worst, i mean best. She's been great in season 3.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Has anyone tried the game? I'm playing as Troy but it just goes around in circles with only a few spidery monsters to jump on and no interactions.

• Advertisement

The game is in very early development, I think you can only jump on hippies and go as far as the village at the moment.

oh also if you press tab at the character select screen you can play in costumes!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Has anyone tried the game? I'm playing as Troy but it just goes around in circles with only a few spidery monsters to jump on and no interactions.

Its only in its very early stages - they're still developing it. Thats all thats done so far, but its still pretty cool.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Ah, I see the costumes now. I was only half-reading the comments on reddit and thought some of the suggestions were already there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭sprucemoose

Are we gonna have to move onto a Community Season 4 thread now?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Are we gonna have to move onto a Community Season 4 thread now?

I vote we just rename the thread - take out the season 3 bit...

Community Season 4 premieres on Friday October 19th at 8.30 pm only on NBC! On a mobile so can't post a link, but NBC have announced a staggered premiere schedule for fall, presumably to give their awful pilots a fighting chance somehow... Anyway Community premieres last, and 13 episodes, when Winter breaks are factored in, brings us up to about early March, which leaves room for a back 9 order when all the new shows fail.

So... Bittersweet news I guess...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Community's Dan Harmon chatting live http://www.kevinpollakschatshow.com/live/

It's pretty damned funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

I can't help but like him because he's rather funny... :D He's going to alienate himself from the business though because of himself happily mocking the 'suits' etc. "Jew Hackman!" (Only those viewing will understand)

jew hackman had me laughing too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

For those who missed it..

I didn't even know Kevin Pollak did a podcast! :confused:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

That is an excellent interview. It's rare that i'd sit down and watch an interview for 2+ hours, but Harmons ramblings and Pollacks leading was A1.

Yep, watched it this morning and it was very good.. albeit fairly Community-lite!

The Jew Hackman bit was gold.. and good to see Samm Levine again.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I was suprised at the start when I saw Levine, I hope that he nails down some sort of regular acting gig. I've seen him appear in a few things like Entourage and for a not so big guy, he's got presence.

He was quite good in Inglourious Basterds too..

I was really surprised to see Sam Levine, but when you check the show's IMDB , he's been on all but 13 episodes.

It was funny when they were talking about Nazi's and had to do an ad for stamps and all you could hear during it was Dan Harmon saying, "Nazi's. Nazi's".

I was really surprised to see Sam Levine, but when you check the show's IMDB , he's been on all but 13 episodes.
    He was on the first episode as a guest, and has been labelled "sidekick" ever since.
    It was funny when they were talking about Nazi's and had to do an ad for stamps and all you could hear during it was Dan Harmon saying, "Nazi's. Nazi's".
    Yeah, Dan Harmon came across as someone who could definitely be confrontational although with a bizarre sense of humour too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

150 guest for you to watch all free 1 to 2 hour interviews, does it most sundays for 3 years now, samm didn't have regular gig for a while but he's on a show now called Do no Harm http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2184980/combined

http://www.kevinpollakschatshow.com/archive/

he's done mchale, bree etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭sprucemoose

he's done bree
    Lucky guy!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Just in case anyone hasn't heard, Community won Best Comedy at the Critics Choice Awards :)link

Advertisement