Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community - Season 4 [US] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Maybe it's just me but did anyone else think Annie looked a bit weird other than during her song? Just not up to her usual standard. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29 stormcloud

Whoever can post the GIFs do so right now.

Posthaste

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Elohim

Didn't think the episode started well but then this came along

From here on I thought it was a decent episode.

Only heard that "On the spectrum, none of your business" there now. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

AAAHHHH! I loved it so much! <333333333333333333333333 !!! !!! !!!

And now after getting the cheesy glee heartstacksness out of my system, I'll try be a bit more serious :p That episode has put me in a really good mood after an awful few days :) Loved the tag at the end! And the Dean's christmas cardigan (ZOMGZ WANT). Troy and Abed rap and the Baby Boomer Santa songs were my favourite. Annie's song was rather cringey towards the end, but that's just cuz I hate things like that (her hotness saved it :p). Troy's Bob Dylanesque singing for the 60s bit = awesome.

• Advertisement

stormcloud wrote: »
    Whoever can post the GIFs do so right now.

Posthaste
    I feel kind of dirty for posting these... My feminist sensibilities :p

7DPIb.gif

023WJ.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

Great episode. Loved the setup with the C&D letter to the existing Glee group - roared laughing at Winger finally being Winger.

Annie in sexy costume = win - but her character was way off for this episode. I suppose it did show up the ludicrousness of those cringeworthy 'sexy' Christmas songs Americans are so fond of... and maybe it does fit in with manipulative Annie that dominated last week's episode (i.e. the fake burglary).

A+ for Britta going full Britta at the end, but her offscreen 'conversion' (after the brief Bodysnatchers moment with Winger) was a let down, especially given how class and believable both Shirley and Pierces 'conversions' were.

Overall, the episode was one of the best this season, which surprised me since it was a singing episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Britta is hot as a tree

iCz16Hnqd7mgu.gif
    SxB45.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

"Me so Christmas! Me so Merry!"

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I didn't thin this episode would work, but it was pleasantly awesome.
    The rap (Childish Gambino in the hizzouse) and Annie's Boobs (her actual boobs, not the monkey) were the highlights of the episode for me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Honestly thought that was one of the best episodes of the season..

"What's a dimininninyah myehhhh?"

Loved all the pot shots at Glee!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I would recommend watching "The Soup" as well if you like community. It is like the Daily show except for entertainment, and the whole community group show up in it.

Here is a clip where Abed explains some of the spoilers for the coming seasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

"Oh, Britta's in this?"

It's surprising it took them 3 seasons to have Childish Gambino do a proper rap. Admittedly, Troy did do the great Spanish and Anthropology (with Betty White) raps, but this was the first proper one. And it was excellent.

And still no Annie Christmas gifs, for shame. FOORR SHAME!

boop.gif

bounce.gif

dancegood.gif

crawl2.gif

Credit goes fully to the people over at warmingglow for all of these, you wonderful, wonderful bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

And still no Annie Christmas gifs, for shame. FOORR SHAME!
    There's two on the previous page brosef!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

By far one of the best episodes!

I don't get why you posted the link?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Enjoyed the foosball episode but the Glee one kicked its ass. Thought it was excellent.

Loved Chang laughing in the original Glee club's faces.

And the song at the end with the Dean, Chang, Magnitude, Starburns and Leonard was class, especially Leonard's contribution!

While the main parts of the show were brilliant, it's the abundance of little gems like this that make Community IMO.

Over all this season has been somewhat disappointing compared to the previous one.

• Advertisement

Over all this season has been somewhat disappointing compared to the previous one.

I completely disagree.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

During the Glee episode I realised "Oh Britta's in this?" was my reaction to a lot of season 1/2 episodes but she's really become a much better character this season!

Totally agree with amacachi - I actually think season 3 has probably had the strongest opening 10 episodes of any of the seasons. Season 1 obviously hadn't hit it's stride by that stage, and the start of season 2 has a few episodes that I would consider some of my least favourites overall.

I agree with you too conor108 about Britta. She's been class this season!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Gotta agree that the first half of season 3 has been better than both the first half of season 1 and 2... Maybe peoples expectations are too high...

And Britta is one of the best characters, but up until this season she was literally "the worst"...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

This article sums up my thoughts on Communitys cast and fans....deluded, nothing can save this show come May 2012, not even syndication:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/12/13/how-to-save-community/

[cue "oh shut up, Richard" retorts + thanks who*ing galore replies]

• Registered Users Posts: 29 stormcloud

This article sums up my thoughts on Communitys cast and fans....deluded, nothing can save this show come May 2012, not even syndication:

Why are you going all "upper east side" on us.

Why post on this thread if you hate the show so much? Surely you have better things to be doing?

stormcloud wrote: »
    Why are you going all "upper east side" on us.

Why post on this thread if you hate the show so much? Surely you have better things to be doing?

Nah, nothing much better to do..... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

You are quite annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You post to a thread where there are many many fans of a show, and expect your anti-community feelings to earn a round of applause?

Where on that EW article does it say that Community cast and fans are deluded? They want a show that they like to stay alive. Hell, I want to it stay alive.
    Troll: In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum [..] with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response [..]

^^ Pretty much sums it up. Nothing to see here, folks.

• Advertisement

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    You are quite annoying.

You've just earned yourself 20 thanks with this posting....well done :)

Advertisement