Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have a Place / Want a Place

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ZDD0505

QuinnA wrote: »
    First year student still looking for a room as near as possible to the college! If anyone is looking for someone to share with pm me :D Thanks :)

Would you like to share? Looks like there is me and Jayiid looking for some place.

Jayiid wrote: »
    I dont mind really,ive been looking at a few all day but its hard when you dont know how many people theres guna be. i can keep looking and send you some links if you'd like? we should try and get another person or two. can i ask where you're from?

Yeah that would be great. I'll send you links too. I'm from Moscow, Russia, 21, male :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Jayiid

ZDD0505 wrote: »
    Yeah that would be great. I'll send you links too. I'm from Moscow, Russia, 21, male :cool:

cool have you moved over here yet? also do you have facebook? its just easier to contact people through :)

cool have you moved over here yet? also do you have facebook? its just easier to contact people through :)

Sure see PM! Yup I've been spending gazillions in a wonderful b&b near Blackrock since Sept 2 :D

Sure see PM! Yup I've been spending gazillions in a wonderful b&b near Blackrock since Sept 2 :D

Yup,sorry i just prefere the fb chat thing. Oh wow id say thats pricey!! That explains why you're looking for something soon then!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 grainne0050

any first years still looking for a house pm me!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

2nd year arts student, moving up to Dublin for semester 2 - looking for accomodation as close to campus as possible for then, just fyi for people who will be needing a student then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭itchyblood

20 year-old post grad student looking for a room to rent somewhere near UCD. I'm open to all areas as long as it's under €400 a month. I'm tidy, easy-going and relaxed but outgoing and up for a bit of craic as well. Anyone that has anything going, gimme a shout!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 n5ryan5

I'm the exact same as you from Galway so don't have a clue where would be near the college.

im from tipp and im in first year. i asked the accommadation officer about the waiting list for campus accomm and he said they will be discontinuing it for now. but in 3 weeks there might be more available. i think i might have found a place in blackrock if you're interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

Wah, Russians kick ass :D
    I just spent the summer living with my boyfriend's family (originally from the FSU)-- you'll find the cultures very similar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

im still looking for a room ...dont mind sharing.... willng to pay up to 350 per mnth

anyone still looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

anyone still looking?

ye lad i am :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

Looking for CHEAP accomodation for the year or until Christmas, as close to UCD as possible without being on campus!

2nd year Arts student, female, looking for people to have good craic often with but not complete party animals every night... PM me if you know anything, cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BT123456

Anyone still looking???

I'm a 22 year old postgrad looking for a place near college. Can spend around 400 a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭mockshelp

Is there anybody looking for a roommate? I'm 18 year old male.

I'm in digs at the moment but would prefer to live with other 1st years. I've tried to get campus accommodation but it's impossible at this stage!

I'm in UCD doing Arts (geography, politics and music).

Anybody....feel free to PM me about anything! Maybe you are in the same situation as me....in digs and hate it...and would prefer to live with other 1st years.

Just PM me and we will sort something out!!

Advertisement