Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1: Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,486 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Hamilton does jink a bit

to me that honestly looks liked Hamilton moved over and caused that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Started a thread elsewhere but thought I'd try here too since the GP is what I'm most worried about. Sky+ box is stuck outputting a static image. Everything else is working, channels change, sound etc. Tried a few power cycles and before the last one switched the ends of the SCART and deleted my last couple of recordings in case I filled the hard drive and that was the issue but it made no difference. Anyone got any ideas of what else to try?
    I shall be most annoyed if I have to search out a long coax cable and move furniture around to see the feckin race tomorrow. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

Hamilton does jink a bit

Yeah he's an awful jinker.

amacachi - have you tried removing your sky card and resetting? - probably a stupid question...

also, anyone else having problems with BBc HD?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,131 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

doesnt sound good, have you left it plugged out for half hour, read that somewhere but would have doubts it does anything. Any factory reset option?. Had an internet radio fail 2 days ago after some lightning in area

• Registered Users Posts: 5,631 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

What sort of problems with BBC HD? Mines working fine on Freesat Panasonic telly.

Just watching yesterday's GP2 race - Adam Carroll is racing in a GP2 Super Nova...first I heard of it! Anyways, he's been racing since Germany two rounds ago.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

It looks dry :(

doesnt sound good, have you left it plugged out for half hour, read that somewhere but would have doubts it does anything. Any factory reset option?. Had an internet radio fail 2 days ago after some lightning in area

Left the fcuker unpowered overnight and that did the trick. There was no lightning or surge, I'm very paranoid about that due to my electrical set-up. It's clear now thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,131 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Just showed a bit more of the onboard. Still think Maldonado deliberately hit the McLaren.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Just showed a bit more of the onboard. Still think Maldonado deliberately hit the McLaren.

Without doubt in my mind. Hamilton does jink a bit before Maldonado comes by but he definitely swipes him.

Extremely stupid and dangerous. Got off lightly with the five place penalty IMO.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

40% chance of rain at the moment within the next 2 hours, but I wouldn't count my chickens on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,690 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Eric Clapton sounds as mad as a box of frogs.

Vettel isn't happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

If anyone can take Vettel out Hamilton is the man ;)

Watching on a bit of a delay, what's wrong with Vettel?

Autosport wrote: »
    If anyone can take Vettel out Hamilton is the man ;)

Aye, with all the antic he's been involved in this year probably the thing that most annoys me is that it's been with his teammate and midfielders instead of the enemy. :pac:

amacachi wrote: »
    Aye, with all the antic he's been involved in this year probably the thing that most annoys me is that it's been with his teammate and midfielders instead of the enemy. :pac:

This mite be a different race as Alonso, Button are way down the field ;)

The tyres I thiink.

His tyres are blistering and they werent allowed change them.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Doc_Savage

he was shouting a a pirelli man..... something to do with not being allowed to change the camber on the front wheels to save the tyres he blistered on his qualifying lap!

i'm really rooting for senna today! and alonso ignoring the media makes me think he's in a "crashing" mood!

• Advertisement

Doc_Savage wrote: »
    i'm really rooting for senna today! and alonso ignoring the media makes me think he's in a "crashing" mood!

Alonso is a muppet, cant believe i used to be a fan of his :rolleyes:

I don't think Button should've started on the mediums, if he gets a decent start a fresh set of softs would've put him well in contention later. Though if he has decent pace and can stick on a set of the softs towards the end it may work out well.

Go Rosberg, what a start!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭WASP0

What a "smoking" start by Rosberg.

WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT!!!

Fcukin hell Rosberg!

The Ferrari's are on a charge :eek:

Rosberg helping Vettel no end, I'd say Vettel will be in as soon as one of the Ferraris gets past him.

Its only a matter of time that Alonso passes Massa :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

this is brilliant!

Advertisement