Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Just accept whatever they offer lads, we all know dam well were entitled to fcuk all

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

fat tony9 wrote: »
    emailed em there now. well worth annoying em for that kinda money!

Mite aswell try Stan James :P:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭netnerd

After last nights "dirty" bet, back to the genuine.

Envigado v Deportivo Cali tonight, based on some significant team news for both teams I have just received.

I take the away team DNB @2.75

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

netnerd wrote: »

Envigado v Deportivo Cali tonight, based on some significant team news for both teams I have just received.

I thought you are a bookie?

Dirty bet is right if you are lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

ft9 wrote: »
    Quick post about last nights fiasco on the 0-0 draw at Ht.

I backed HT 0-0 on 365.

My bets on this were voided.

Mailed them saying this is ridiculous my account will be closed and media informed.

Just got an email back now from them explaining what happened and why the bets were voided and offered me a €200 no restrictions bonus and asked me to mail back stating my intentions.

Needless to say I accepted this offer and am so surprised and impressed by bet365.

The €200 has just been credited to my account as I write this. Now what to put it on????

I sent one there too . hopefully i get something :o

• Advertisement

ft9 wrote: »
    I thought you are a bookie?

Dirty bet is right if you are lol!

Its dog eat dog, if the competition are too lazy to do their research, they deserve to be bitten

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

netnerd wrote: »

any chance you could tell us the team news ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Just got a €20 free bet off Bet365 for last night. Just under half my stake so I'm happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Real Madrid 4/6
    Ajax 1/2
    United over 2.5 goals 8/13

€20 pays €80.77

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭risenbass

Just got a €20 free bet off Bet365 for last night. Just under half my stake so I'm happy enough.

what did you say to them in the email? the same as ft9?? just wondering because i think i will send one myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Did you have to hassle them to get that?

awhir wrote: »
    any chance you could tell us the team news ?

Well theres not much point mentioning names as that wouldn't mean much, but the home side have 3 key players out, whilst the away team also have 3 key players coming back into the side. Its a huge game for both sides, with neither being able to afford a loss, which is why I'll be taking a little caution and backing the DNB instead of the straight away win.

risenbass wrote: »
    what did you say to them in the email? the same as ft9?? just wondering because i think i will send one myself
    yesno1234 wrote: »
    Did you have to hassle them to get that?

Just basically saying it's not good customer care and what not, they offered me nothing, so I then threw in that ft9 had been given a free bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Did you say ''My mate ft9'' :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Just basically saying it's not good customer care and what not, they offered me nothing, so I then threw in that ft9 had been given a free bet.

"but but but ft9 got something so i want something!"

*throws toys out of the pram* :D

:D

Just on live chat there, got 20 off them too :D, staked 50 originally,

I've always found them pretty quick to offer free bets and the like to keep ya sweet.

Think I might have given them the wrong four number code when they asked:o. No reply from them yet.

Edit: Just checked there. Right security code but still no reply from them.

Balotelli Wincast 23/10

Mancini rested him the weekend in anticipation for his return to European football, he's gonna be mad for a goal tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Result! I staked €95 on 4 separate bets, and got onto live help. Offered me 25 pounds. I said, as I am in Ireland, I assume this will be €30. No problemo....sorted. €30 credited to my account. Good man ft9:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Champions league cards bets:

Villareal/ Man city: Last chance saloon for Villareal. They have to win their remaining 3 games and hope other results go their way to have any chance of qualification. Given their form and injury problems it is very unlikely to happen. With so much at stake for both teams i expect a fiery encounter and plenty of cards. 3 out of 6 of Villareals home games this season have seen over 60 card index. With their CL qualifier against OB seeing a massive 140 points I am going to be backing overs again tonight. Portugese ref Proenca in charge averages 5 cards per game in his last 10.

Best bets Over 46 card index @ 5/4 on Stanjames and 55 points or more @ 17/10 on PP and Sporting bet. Villareal centre back Musacchio to be shown a card @ 17/10 looks good too on betfair. The man is a cards magnet.

Bayern Munich/Napoli Another huge game in the group of death. The last game between the two was an ill tempered agffair which saw 9 yellows, with playacting and gamesmanship a plenty. More of the same on the cards tonight. Dutchman Bjorn Kuipers in charge -3 reds in his last 4 games.

Over 45 points is evens on Vic Chandler. Over 50 points is a tasty 17/10 on Sporting Bet The red card at 7/2 worth a look too.

A couple of others that look good but not as favourable as first 2:

Ajax/Zagreb: 7 cards last time the sides met. Card happy Martin Atkinson in charge. Over 45 points @ evens on Vic Chandler is decent. Over 50 points @ 17/10 on Sporting Bet is more appealing.

Benfica/Basle: 80 card index in the first leg. Benfica looking to push for top spot. Basle looking to keep pressure on Man U. SHould be competitive game. Carlso Velasco Carballo is charge averages over 50 points per game in last 10. He has done me favours recently so hopefully again tonight.
    Over 45 is 23/20 on Vic Chand and over 50 is 2/1 on Sporting Bet

A 4 fold accum of over 50 points in the 4 games is a massive 58/1 on Sporting bet so defintily worth a fiver.

Elsewhere over 11 corners in both Championship games look decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Good luck to everyone trying to get paid on last nights Mexican Match
    Hope you all get something !! I wasnt on so missed it last night

My bet
    Leeds
    Cardiff
    Inter

20treble pays around 10 /1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

€10 Accum

Man City
    Bayern
    Inter
    Real Madrid

Returns €75

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Gomez fgs 3/1 seems pretty good for him

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Treble of Doumbia, Gomez, Rooney (all anytime) @ 5.21

€25 bonus, hoping for more but happy enough, no right to get anything out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

added Balotelli to this 15/1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Gone for Rooney Ronaldo & Aguero 6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Lads does United -2 mean that they have to score 3 goals in order to win this bet yeah? Cheers :).

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Lads does United -2 mean that they have to score 3 goals in order to win this bet yeah? Cheers :).

They have to win by 3 goals.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement