Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

2 singles for me tonight,

Doumbia AGS @7/4

Inter win @23/20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Gomez fgs 3/1 seems pretty good for him
    :):) not very hard to predict with him though .

Sick Owen is off though .

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭ff9999

poor michael owen. and poor everyone who has bet on him :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Over 1.5 in

Leeds/ Blackpool
    Lyon/ Madrid
    Utd/ Gulati
    Ajax/ Dinamo
    Bayern/ Napoli
    ;)
    Thanks for that one, I didn't include Ajax but I had €40 on it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Anytime goal scorers Gomez, D Milito, Balotelli and Ronaldo @ 18/1

Delighted with that one :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭ff9999

ff9999 wrote: »
    My treble for tonight: City, Benfica v Basel BTTS, and Inter v Lille BTTS. 10$ returns 60$

delighted that'll pay for my RHCP ticket so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

2 singles:

Ajax to win by 2 or more goals

CSKA Moscow DNB

and a treble of:
    Bayern
    Ajax
    Inter

I've said it many times already but Lille are massive chokers and there's no way they can beat Inter tonight.

CSKA bet voided, but the other 2 bets won :)

I told you Lille are chokers, the odds on Inter were unreal (about 2.00!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

CSKA bet voided, but the other 2 bets won :)

I told you Lille are chokers, the odds on Inter were unreal (about 2.00!)

inter were 21/20 savage odds for a home game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Derek! wrote: »
    Thanks for that one, I didn't include Ajax but I had €40 on it

No bother, United one was lucky, they were really bad (nearly as bad as pp s odds for that accum). Waiting on them to pay out on my 50pts card index:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Yardie wrote: »
    Champions league cards bets:

Villareal/ Man city: Last chance saloon for Villareal. They have to win their remaining 3 games and hope other results go their way to have any chance of qualification. Given their form and injury problems it is very unlikely to happen. With so much at stake for both teams i expect a fiery encounter and plenty of cards. 3 out of 6 of Villareals home games this season have seen over 60 card index. With their CL qualifier against OB seeing a massive 140 points I am going to be backing overs again tonight. Portugese ref Proenca in charge averages 5 cards per game in his last 10.

Best bets Over 46 card index @ 5/4 on Stanjames and 55 points or more @ 17/10 on PP and Sporting bet. Villareal centre back Musacchio to be shown a card @ 17/10 looks good too on betfair. The man is a cards magnet.

Bayern Munich/Napoli Another huge game in the group of death. The last game between the two was an ill tempered agffair which saw 9 yellows, with playacting and gamesmanship a plenty. More of the same on the cards tonight. Dutchman Bjorn Kuipers in charge -3 reds in his last 4 games.

Over 45 points is evens on Vic Chandler. Over 50 points is a tasty 17/10 on Sporting Bet The red card at 7/2 worth a look too.

A couple of others that look good but not as favourable as first 2:

Ajax/Zagreb: 7 cards last time the sides met. Card happy Martin Atkinson in charge. Over 45 points @ evens on Vic Chandler is decent. Over 50 points @ 17/10 on Sporting Bet is more appealing.

Benfica/Basle: 80 card index in the first leg. Benfica looking to push for top spot. Basle looking to keep pressure on Man U. SHould be competitive game. Carlso Velasco Carballo is charge averages over 50 points per game in last 10. He has done me favours recently so hopefully again tonight.
    Over 45 is 23/20 on Vic Chand and over 50 is 2/1 on Sporting Bet

A 4 fold accum of over 50 points in the 4 games is a massive 58/1 on Sporting bet so defintily worth a fiver.

Elsewhere over 11 corners in both Championship games look decent.

Well done some great calls there Yardie thanks just a shame there wasnt another booking in the Ajax game :(

Done the 4 fold accum on over 45 points and 50

• Advertisement

Balotelli Wincast 23/10

Mancini rested him the weekend in anticipation for his return to European football, he's gonna be mad for a goal tonight.

Got lucky with this one, he didnt seem too interested tonight.

Still gonna be all over him again the weekend, along Gomez :p

Pro soccer info returned 5 out of 11 tonight, Meh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Fúck you Benfica!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Thinking of doing this accum for tomorrow:

Shamrock - PAOK : over 1.5
    Salzburg - Athletic Bilbao : over 1.5
    Maccabi Tel Aviv - Stoke : over 1.5
    Schalke - AEK Larnaca : over 2.5
    Anderlecht - Sturm Graz : over 1.5
    Austria Wien - AZ : over 1.5
    Twente - Odense : over 1.5
    @3.75

opinions?

Thinking of doing this accum for tomorrow:

Shamrock - PAOK : over 1.5
    Salzburg - Athletic Bilbao : over 1.5
    Maccabi Tel Aviv - Stoke : over 1.5
    Schalke - AEK Larnaca : over 2.5
    Anderlecht - Sturm Graz : over 1.5
    Austria Wien - AZ : over 1.5
    Twente - Odense : over 1.5
    @3.75

opinions?

Looks good to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

i like this treble for tomorrow and theres some value in it at roughly 16/1

PAOK
    Club Brugge
    Rennes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

magherakid wrote: »
    Well done some great calls there Yardie thanks just a shame there wasnt another booking in the Ajax game :(

Done the 4 fold accum on over 45 points and 50

Thanks man. I'm delighted to see a good few followed. Some great calls on here tonight. Well done lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

PAOK tommorow night 5/6. Think thats easy money to be honest surely Rovers will still be half gargled after last week? Apart from that theres already a huge gulf in class between them and PAOK looked like they could have won by 3 or 4 last week but looked happy to keep it at 1. They know that a win would see them stay ahead of Rubin for 2nd.
    Seriously thinking of lumping on this.

Thoughts?

PAOK tommorow night 5/6. Think thats easy money to be honest surely Rovers will still be half gargled after last week? Apart from that theres already a huge gulf in class between them and PAOK looked like they could have won by 3 or 4 last week but looked happy to keep it at 1. They know that a win would see them stay ahead of Rubin for 2nd.
    Seriously thinking of lumping on this.

Thoughts?

10/11 at Boylesports. Cant understand it myself, maybe something to do with the team thats travelling? It wont be this price tomorrow, so if you're doing it, snap it up now, i think i will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

very tempted by the 4/1 spurs away to Rubin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Not like me to pick two away teams but gone for a double of

Sporting Lisbon and PAOK to win odds of 2.6/1

Sporting in good form winning 10 in a row,they dont need to win as they're 7 points clear in the group but hopefully they still send out their best team.Vaslui missing one of their best players Wesley who got sent off in the 0-2 loss to Sporting last time out,he scored a hattrick on the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

shocksy wrote: »
    i like this treble for tomorrow and theres some value in it at roughly 16/1

PAOK
    Club Brugge
    Rennes

I wouldn't be terribly confident in that now to be honest, but that's why the odds are healthy. Birmingham won the game in Belgium and they aren't losing much recently and despite their poor form Parkhead is still a hard place to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Yardie wrote: »
    Thanks man. I'm delighted to see a good few followed. Some great calls on here tonight. Well done lads.

Fair play to ya Yardie I went for the 4fold of over 4.5 cards in the games you suggested. 15 returned 165 thanks man.

Going €55 on PAOK for starters at 10/11.

And €5 on paying €300 b sports

Tottenham 10/3
    Lazio 4/9
    Stoke 5/4
    Athletic Bilbao 6/5
    PAOK 10/11

Might do another 1.5 accum if i win a few quid during the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭SNORBEAST

Celtic at 7/5, this is a must win game for them, and surely last chance saloon for Lennon. Expect a big performance from them tonight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I'd warn anyone against backing Spurs tonight. They travelled without Parker, Modric, Bale and VDV. Rubin is a tough place to go with a full team, never mind a second string midfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 juxyjones

Won 94 blips last nite..wuda been doubel if CSKA hada won,thank god for draw no bet.
    I am thinkin og PAOK/Spurs and draw double. seems PAOk are are the defo..if not spurs then who...any ideas?!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I hate the EL.
    Teams you expect to win matches if only they bothered to field the strongest team have too low odds to risk anything on it in case they play the canteen personnel in midfield, just for the fun of it.

1 thing i ll keep an eye on though is Marco Janko from FC Twente. Might put a bit on 2 goals and hat trick.
    Twente playing Odense who they beat 4-1 away from home last time around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭fabregas4cesc

Metalist Kharkiv top against bottom Malmo -1 is 8/11

that, paok and over 2.5 in schalke game 3 and a bit to 1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭fabregas4cesc

top Psv won 3/3 against bottom Hapoel lost 3/3, -1 is 4/6

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement