Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Bet will surely still be open for another 30 mins at least if 365 thought it was a full half?

very good thinking there and hope your right...

praying they'll out on this.. not confident though :(

fair play to the guy for letting us about this anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

u know how it goes down with them.. the only chance of getting paid on mistakes is if you keep them to yourself or tell a handful of people..when they see substancial amounts going on certain bets they always cop on

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Bet voided, stake returned. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,041 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I ****ing hate bookies

If I made a mistake you'd think they would be kind to me, not a chance

They have their own rules and screw the punter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

pp are settling all bets on half time now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Bet Void:(

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Bet voided, stake returned. Ah well.

which bookie?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

We are contacting you regarding bet ID XT13876105I placed at odds of 2/1 on Draw 0-0 (Half Time Correct Score Santos Laguna v Monarcas Morelia). We have identified that this fixture was listed incorrectly and as such, in accordance with our rules, the selection has been made void.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
    The bet365 Team

void oin 365 ...

damn..anything we can do about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

would you have got money back if either 1 scored

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

would have been worth putting 10cent on over 0.5 1st half goals for the LOL's

colly_06 wrote: »

just got the same msg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

jjll wrote: »
    would you have got money back if either 1 scored

That's what bugs me. Had there have been a goal the clearly wouldn't have returned our stake, bit unfair like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I'd say every bet on the game has been made void, won or lost.

whats the best way of having a chance of getting piad? or is it a waste of time

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭risenbass

I am talking to one of their staff on bet365 chat at the moment just to see whats what and to give out

Any messages ye would like me to pass on???:D

Im closing my bet365 account anyway, I dont have time for bookies that screw punters out of a perfect bet

so what if it was a 5 minute half, isnt that what bookies pay employees like football odds compilers to investigate this kind of stuff

Its abuse of power tbh

risenbass wrote: »
    I am talking to one of their staff on bet365 chat at the moment just to see whats what and to give out

Any messages ye would like me to pass on???:D

give them sh^t see what ya can do i might just get onto them now.. they should be paying out load of bull

madma wrote: »
    give them sh^t see what ya can do i might just get onto them now.. they should be paying out load of bull

Sure when i first logged in after it "won", there was no money in my account, no history of my bet but there was history of my deposit. so they just took my money. Now that iv gotten onto them, the bet has turned up and my money is back. I'm grilling them now as to why the bet hasnt won

risenbass wrote: »
    Sure when i first logged in after it "won", there was no money in my account, no history of my bet but there was history of my deposit. so they just took my money. Now that iv gotten onto them, the bet has turned up and my money is back. I'm grilling them now as to why the bet hasnt won

thats weird.. yeah my stake hasnt returned it could be when the game finishes.

theres record of the bet in history and settled but void...

• Advertisement

mine was returned

the reason says 'We have identified that this fixture was listed incorrectly and as such, in accordance with our rules, the selection has been made void.,

what the hell does that mean? that they werent supposed to be any betting on this game?

Headshot wrote: »
    mine was returned

for a second there i thought u meant u got the win!

179989.jpg

The **** they try and say. You can see some of it there. first of all saying there was no first half, then when i say there was some they just say it is in the rules i agreed to. Shower of B*stards.

If anyone else trys and gets anywhere let me know please;)

i have a conversation like that to look forward to tomorrow will let ya know how i get on.. if it was a big error in odds or something fair enough but their was a 1st half played and its their fault for knowing that it was 5mins.. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Not gonna get any where lads.In the terms and conidtions and all that .They have lawyers and stuff to always make sure they are covered.And they are.No hope of getting your winnings

Soby wrote: »
    Not gonna get any where lads.In the terms and conidtions and all that .They have lawyers and stuff to always make sure they are covered.And they are.No hope of getting your winnings

how did the others get paid on the pp thingies wit the palace mistake? Was it cos they withdrew straight away? I thought some people were given the winnnings after it was void?

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭frat

My brother backed Santos and got refunded so at least they are consistent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

one part was Settled as a loser on ladbrokes, time to complain about how it should have been void :pac:
    Bets on PP are still pendin though :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Missed all of this and when reading all this, i didnt miss much.

Next time something like this happens, just to test the bookies, place a tiny bet on something that sure cant win. In this case over 2,5 goals at HT for example.
    See if they void that too.
    Because that is always the question when things like this happen, would they void if the bet was lost.
    Only 1 way to find out i guess.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement