Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭cena

Anyone see the flim house of the rising sun with dave batista

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

cena wrote: »
    Anyone see the flim house of the rising sun with dave batista

No but Sky have the cheek to show The Reunion starring John Cena on sky premier this week, if it wasn't for older films i'd barely even watch sky movies these days.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I enjoyed the reunion!

It was harmless.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭cena

That on was new on sky last friday week. I thought it was a grand flim.

wrong side of town was on one time talk about a load of crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

If City don't win it better be at least a great match. Swansea will roll over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

When is the last time there was so much on the line on the last day?

Assuming United win, they and City will be going head to head for the title. Arsenal, spurs, Newcastle and Chelsea (assuming they beat Liverpool) are still battling it out for the other two top four spots while we have four or five teams that can still be relegated.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    When is the last time there was so much on the line on the last day?

Assuming United win, they and City will be going head to head for the title. Arsenal, spurs, Newcastle and Chelsea (assuming they beat Liverpool) are still battling it out for the other two top four spots while we have four or five teams that can still be relegated.

Villa safe now unless they conceed like 18 goals on the last day. Still cant wait till we sack that fucfellah McLeish though.

Utd - Scholes, take the lead.

Eck has to go. As a casual Birmingham fan I do admit he did what he could with them but he has destroyed Villa. That's a side that should at worst be 10th-12th.

Eck has to go. As a casual Birmingham fan I do admit he did what he could with them but he has destroyed Villa. That's a side that should at worst be 10th-12th.

think he will be mutually consented soon myself. Maybe he will have a go at relegating West Brom or Wolves next

If you could relegate Wolves from the Championship that's a genuine skill. Can see Bolton become the new Boro if they're relegated but Blackburn IMO will likely be in freefall mode if Hoilett leaves and could b be the new Charlton.

• Advertisement

If you could relegate Wolves from the Championship that's a genuine skill. Can see Bolton become the new Boro if they're relegated but Blackburn IMO will likely be in freefall mode if Hoilett leaves and could b be the new Charlton.

once Villa dont stay the new villa or atleast become the newer McLeishless Villa I dont mind.

I could see the teams who go down this year struggling to bounce back though, championship isnt as easy as some might think especially if a lot of your players dont want to be at a championship club (players stupidly seem to stop thinking playing well is there best way out of there sometimes). Some big clubs potentially coming up too. Would like to see Southampton doing well personally as I lived with a guy from there who is at most games and to me they are still a name I associaste with being a top flight side.

Looks like the title is Citys to lose, didn't see a minute of it cause I was ignoring cruddy Dora, Peppa Pig & Mickey Mouse all day. Hope the Milan Derby is some good for me tonite & juve draw again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Poor Bolton. 2 minutes to go and they're 2-1 up with QPR drawing 0-0 with Stoke. Then in a matter of minutes Cisse hits the winner for QPR and WBA equalize despite being 2-0 down and Bolton go from almost being safe to being in a hell of a lot of trouble. I like Coyle and I like Bolton, would much rather see QPR or Wigan go down instead.

once Villa dont stay the new villa or atleast become the newer McLeishless Villa I dont mind.

I could see the teams who go down this year struggling to bounce back though, championship isnt as easy as some might think especially if a lot of your players dont want to be at a championship club (players stupidly seem to stop thinking playing well is there best way out of there sometimes). Some big clubs potentially coming up too. Would like to see Southampton doing well personally as I lived with a guy from there who is at most games and to me they are still a name I associaste with being a top flight side.

If don't mind either Reading or Southampton going up but Blackpool going up would make my year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

If don't mind either Reading or Southampton going up but Blackpool going up would make my year.

Agreed, love the way Blackpool play.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

HATE IT when there's no PPV the Sunday night before a Bank Holiday Monday, seems like such a waste :mad:

Charisteas wrote: »
    HATE IT when there's no PPV the Sunday night before a Bank Holiday Monday, seems like such a waste :mad:
    Back when I was in school, it was ALWAYS the week before or the week after. Never the actual week of the Bank Holiday.

A chicken on the pitch has been the early highlight of Blackburn vs Wigan hope it doesn't open up a twitter account like the Anfield Cat(who might aswell be up for player of the year for us too).

Wigan will never be relegated. They may fool you in December but they'll survive it like zombies in awful jerseys.

Wigan will never be relegated. They may fool you in December but they'll survive it like zombies in awful jerseys.

The amount of crap in the league helps too. Blackburn were terrible tonite they never looked like taking control of the game & deserve to go down. And I was hoping to see the fans chase Kean down the tunnel & get him!

• Advertisement

I think Wigan just pretend to be crap for the first three quarters of the season because they enjoy the relegation battle so much.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

http://www.astretchyhand.com/

Definitely worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Remember the tallafornia swipe lads? (whaddyamean, no?!) well they're back with more swipes.
    This one in particular has an excellent wwe reference at around the 2.10 mark.

Chelsea were totally pathetic tonite not bad enough that Downing would score mind. Suppose I should be happier with that result but the season has been a total failure & I just can't come out of it feeling happy.

Di Matteo better start praying they win the Champions League if he wants to stay in charge next season.

Falcao is a Beast, think Bilbao need a loan of Andy Carroll ;-D

Blackpool Birmingham is getting very exciting.

Blackpool were 3-0 up on aggregate. Now it's 3-2 with 15 to go. No away goals rule.

Blackpool were 3-0 up on aggregate. Now it's 3-2 with 15 to go. No away goals rule.

Atletico are 3-0 up a result that says to me that Athletic froze on the nite & that a few players there MUST stick around there to gain more experience before moving on. Hope the winner of Blackpool or Birmingham beat West Ham.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭deisedude

Anyone ever read the comics on www.botchedspot.com. The are fricking hilarious

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement