Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Add defeats for Ulster and Leinster to that bad weekend list. Only thing left is for Joe Canning to quit the hurling team at this stage.

Connacht losing aswell, I now have a cold too. Thank god Milan are playing lowly Pescara tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Anyone recommend some sites for me to browse while in work? I'll be working nights but needs sites that I don't need to log in to. Sites like cracked.com etc. Interesting or funny or whatever. For when nothing is happening, the time passes so much quicker instead of sitting there looking at the clock :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Anyone recommend some sites for me to browse while in work? I'll be working nights but needs sites that I don't need to log in to. Sites like cracked.com etc. Interesting or funny or whatever. For when nothing is happening, the time passes so much quicker instead of sitting there looking at the clock :pac:
    reddit is all you need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

LOL Chelsea. Glad Benitez didn't get to piggy back onto someone else's achievement to pad out his CV either.

LOL Chelsea. Glad Benitez didn't get to piggy back onto someone else's achievement to pad out his CV either.

Yeah that was such a great liverpool team he walked into and Inter weren't past it either.

• Advertisement

GTR63 wrote: »

Yeah that was such a great liverpool team he walked into and Inter weren't past it either.
    I wasn't talking about his time at LFC or Inter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I dunno. I like Benitez and his CL win was one of my top sporting memories. He's inherited an underachieving team that relies way too much on Mata. There's no Drogba. The team has no confidence (see Galway football) and Torres is mentally destroyed. He badly needs a striker in January but can you see him being backed with anything when he's going to be gone in the Summer anyways?

Chelsea are a poisoned chalice really until they either get Pep (who I'd love to see fall flat on his face) or commit to a manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Is anyone going to see Grant Hart (no relation of the Calgary Harts) in Clonakilty tonight? I should really get up and out of the house now and start making my way from Waterford. Bloody weather is so cold at the moment. Had a very interesting week this week. Did a little gig in my school, and we used a violin player and a new drummer for it. Sounded pretty cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

God I hope Arsenal recover and win tomorow night so they can stop all this wenger rubbish in the media , that and my cold to finally do a runner too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

God I hope Arsenal recover and win tomorow night so they can stop all this wenger rubbish in the media , that and my cold to finally do a runner too

Even Gary Neville(!!!!!!!) thinks it stupid. Not many people that have been a bigger rival through the years than him so that is really saying something.

No matter how much you like Wenger though you'd have to admit that the jacket he wears that makes him look like a catterpillar HAS to go.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

suppose it's too late to state how much of a beast Benteke is and that sometimes its good to be a Villa fan without seeming like i'm trolling GTR now eh :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone else watching Arrow? Watching it at Sky pace and really, really enjoying it. Gives me loads of excuses to shout...

2qn1vn7.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

I enjoy it to but id like more flashbacky stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Wow. My internet connection has been surprisingly well-behaved for me today. How is everyone?

I enjoy it to but id like more flashbacky stuff

I think they could be going at a slightly faster pace, but it strikes me there can't be much more to that story. I think
    Deathstroke
    looks bad-ass though. :D

FkjjR.jpg
    LOL. Poor child.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

I think they could be going at a slightly faster pace, but it strikes me there can't be much more to that story. I think
    Deathstroke
    looks bad-ass though. :D

Thats for sure but thst have 2 realms of story development going on at the same time an its just takin for ever, ive missed one episode and I caught up on just filling in the blanks, I'll have to watch it again to see if my hunches are right

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

FkjjR.jpg
    LOL. Poor child.

"Oh I'll take it from here nurse"

• Advertisement

Man I love the goonies, a great evenings watching, any oldy greats people like not favourite movie just oldie fun films

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Home Alone, great fun.

Willy Wonka (old version)
    Into the West
    Elf
    Kindergarten Cop
    Big
    Beethoven
    Mighty Ducks
    Cool Runnings

The Steam Xmas sale apparently starts tonight. My poor credit card :(

Also, GOG.com is having an "End of the World" sale today. Loads of old games, really cheap. Picked up Theme Hopsital and Dungeon Keeper 2 already :D

And in football news, United vs Real Madrid in the CL. Damn it -_-

And in football news, United vs Real Madrid in the CL. Damn it -_-

:mad: that is all

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I would KILL to get tickets to the home leg in Old Trafford - the atmosphere would be incredible!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

I found 20 euro walking up to the cop shop

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Beginning to lower my portions for dinner, breakfast and lunch, in preparation for the xmas feast on tuesday!

Also, getting sloshed tomorrow night in town with a few mates, with it being end of term in college, and the end of the world also...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The Steam Xmas sale apparently starts tonight. My poor credit card :(

Also, GOG.com is having an "End of the World" sale today. Loads of old games, really cheap. Picked up Theme Hopsital and Dungeon Keeper 2 already :D

tumblr_m75vo0uZ2A1qifdsao1_250.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement