Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Cian A wrote: »
    Nah they aren't getting my money :p But now that I'm up before 12 I might get a little work done...Nah Sunday night sounds good
    I wish mine did that! That's such a good idea. I'd go if it was cheap.:P

It's Free :) But probably only because our evening study is so outrageously expensive. Everybody can go on saturdays though regardless if you pay for the weekdays or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

After school study in my school is great, it's really cheap and they don't make anyone pay. Although we don't have Saturday study until after Halloween. But that's not too bad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I'm so lazy. I haven't done anything today. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

I'm so lazy. I haven't done anything today. :(

Neither have I :( and i took yesterday off because everyone was going to UL, and i got nothing done then either. All I've done this weekend is play some piano!

All I've done is say, "ah I'll start in an hour." :P

21:53 and I'm starting. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

Fergus_ wrote: »
    What subjects do you all do and what levels?

irish -honours
    english -honours
    maths -honours
    french -honours
    history -honours
    geography -honours
    engineering -honours

might be dropping to pass maths and french fairly soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I just wanna be in college already!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Siobhnk wrote: »
    I just wanna be in college already!!

The irony lies in the fact that the closer we get, the closer the leaving cert comes. Fuck you irony.

The irony lies in the fact that the closer we get, the closer the leaving cert comes. Fuck you irony.

Dammit you and your ironic logic. But then when the lc is out of the way we'll be FREEEEEEEEEE! :D awh I need to start studying I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

well here I am doing the lc again:p all i can say is do not start too late!

I'll start tommorow.... next week...... after the midterm..... for the xmas tests and than BANG the lc is on top of you be warned!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

But the sooner the Leaving comes, the sooner it'll be over. That's what's keeping me going.

Dammit you and your ironic logic. But then when the lc is out of the way we'll be FREEEEEEEEEE! :D awh I need to start studying I suppose.

Wow, freedom is going to feel so..good

See the thing is, I still feel like a first year. So I never feel the need to study. Which is a slight problem.

Wow, freedom is going to feel so..good

I FEEEEEEEEL GOOD, dununununununu I knew that I would dununununununu so good dun dun so good etc etc :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Same. Its just too stressful. :(

Joey. wrote: »
    But the sooner the Leaving comes, the sooner it'll be over. That's what's keeping me going.

Oh you poor thing, is that what they've been telling you:D. The leaving cert doesn't end...it just begins

....and then ends after several tests

See the thing is, I still feel like a first year. So I never feel the need to study. Which is a slight problem.

Sadly I think I may have studied more in first year than I do now. Even more sadly I studied only a few nights :o

Sadly I think I may have studied more in first year than I do now. Even more sadly I studied only a few nights :o

... Are you my twin?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Oh you poor thing, is that what they've been telling you:D. The leaving cert doesn't end...it just begins

....and then ends after several tests

You've lost me. It's ridiculous how stupid I get when I'm tired :pac: Sleep soon methinks.

I'm actually going to start studying after the midterm. :)
    Once these stupid home ec journals are over and done with, like.

• Advertisement

Joey. wrote: »
    You've lost me. It's ridiculous how stupid I get when I'm tired :pac: Sleep soon methinks.

It didn't make sense so sleep soundly ;)
    Just emphasising the bitch of a task ahead of us

Too often am I last up around here...Goodnight nobody :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

I'm still up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

It's eating at me that I can't study :(

I'm very worried about chemistry. :(

Up at 11 on a Sunday morning to spend the entire day doing home ec journals.
    I hate my life. :P

Up at 11 on a Sunday morning to spend the entire day doing home ec journals.
    I hate my life. :P

Haha join the club. It's going to be a long day and night... Throw a Sylvia Plath essay in there as well. Fun.

Haha join the club. It's going to be a long day and night... Throw a Sylvia Plath essay in there as well. Fun.

I've to finish writing in my eggs one, then start my elderly & obesity ones from scratch! :(

My food mixer one is alright, I just need to redo the research though. I've no idea what to put in the research! Out teacher gave us the wrong headings. :mad:

I've to finish writing in my eggs one, then start my elderly & obesity ones from scratch! :(

My food mixer one is alright, I just need to redo the research though. I've no idea what to put in the research! Out teacher gave us the wrong headings. :mad:

Haha I've to put in my mixer and chutney one and do up new evaluations for the elderly, obesity and mixer! I haven't got my chutney one back from my teacher :(
    Do the table with the mixer, cost, wattage and features. Then say uses and suitable dishes like blending soups, pureeing etc then do your criteria!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Haha I've to put in my mixer and chutney one and do up new evaluations for the elderly, obesity and mixer! I haven't got my chutney one back from my teacher :(
    Do the table with the mixer, cost, wattage and features. Then say uses and suitable dishes like blending soups, pureeing etc then do your criteria!

I just finished writing the draft of my eggs one, when it's corrected I'll write it in and I'm FREEEEE! :D
    When writing the drafts I made sure they were done to perfection so I wouldn't have to do them again. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement