Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Ugh well he's off with the lads now. Couldn't meet because he 'had plans'. Oh well :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Wait, wait, wait, wait...
    subz3r0 wrote: »
    maybe offer him...
    Wesc. wrote: »
    8==3

What are you implying about Siobhan? >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭galwaymusic

Well the fella I like...I just saw him getting with some girl. Felt so angry...but now, meh. :) have to look on the bright side of life.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭snoreborewhore

finality wrote: »
    That's a long dry spell. :L Though that said I'm probably quite a bit too...liberal when it comes to the shift.

Got back with my boyfriend a few days ago. I'm happy about it, but I'm not sure if I'll end up going crazy and breaking up with him again.
    Tell me about it :( First time properly out in a while cause I wasn't allowed out during Christmas exams/Mocks etc so needless to say I was a little eager last night!
    Hope things work out for you and him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Well the fella I like...I just saw him getting with some girl. Felt so angry...but now, meh. :) have to look on the bright side of life.

Aw that sucks. That happened to me like last month it's weird when you see them with someone else, haven't spoken to the guy since and now he has a girlfriend not the one I saw him with. There's other people anyway they're the ones who are missing out :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Ugh well he's off with the lads now. Couldn't meet because he 'had plans'. Oh well :(

That really sucks. :/ Maybe you could see him tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Ahh lads where did that first week off go to??? :p

finality wrote: »
    That really sucks. :/ Maybe you could see him tomorrow?

Oh I'll make sure I will :L he's just thick with me now though.

(seemed appropriate)

People on the internet make me laugh, you get a load of strange people on it :L

• Advertisement

People on the internet make me laugh, you get a load of strange people on it :L
    You gotta embrace it gurl xoxo

You gotta embrace it gurl xoxo

Totes :P haha yahoo answers fails are brilliant :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Gonna watch The Wind That Shakes the Barley, up the ra! Brits out!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

CHUCKY AR LA

COME OUT YE BLACK AND TANS

Totes :P haha yahoo answers fails are brilliant :L
    http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1hezgikLt1qflrqzo1_500.jpg best one I've ever read.

haha brilliant!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

In fairness, he's in the wrong so don't feel guilty!

M&S* wrote: »
    In fairness, he's in the wrong so don't feel guilty!

Haha, ah it's hard not too!

I miss playing Sims 3 :(. I haven't played it since the summer I told myself I won't play it again until after the LC is finished. I would play it before but I know I'll get into it and won't be able to stop playing it then.

• Advertisement

I miss playing Sims 3 :(. I haven't played it since the summer I told myself I won't play it again until after the LC is finished. I would play it before but I know I'll get into it and won't be able to stop playing it then.
    I'm the exact same! Could quite literally spend an entire day playing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

That's weird I've been continuously playing since I got it last week:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I started a game at Christmas but only played it for a day or two (a whole day or two though). :P I don't find it as addictive as I used to. Before, I'd be addicted to it for ages, but now I just get hooked on it for an entire day or two and then get bored.

Looking forward to playing it at the end of June though. :D

I'm the exact same! Could quite literally spend an entire day playing it.

Same and I'd literally wake up and be on it for the whole day. I always use cheats . I still have Sims 3 installed. I actually forgot i still had it installed as it'd been that long since I played. Plus I lost my favourite families when I got my new laptop. I need a new expansion packs I just have the basic one.

What I do when I'm bored: Go onto omegle and pretend to be a black rapper.

Bítches be trippin bro.

Eathrin wrote: »
    That's weird I've been continuously playing since I got it last week:P

Haha it's hard to stop playing it once you get into it. I keep fighting off the urge to insert the disk and start playing .

What I do when I'm bored: Go onto omegle and pretend to be a black rapper.

Bítches be trippin bro.

Ahhh it's been too long since I went on omegle. Last time I got into an argument with a Korean about Ji Sung Park >_>

Togepi wrote: »
    I started a game at Christmas but only played it for a day or two (a whole day or two though). :P I don't find it as addictive as I used to. Before, I'd be addicted to it for ages, but now I just get hooked on it for an entire day or two and then get bored.

Looking forward to playing it at the end of June though. :D

I don't get bored that much with it. Sometimes I can't always think of interesting storylines or I end up doing the same thing I usually do. Yeah I can't wait until I get the chance to play it again :).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Namlub wrote: »
    Ahhh it's been too long since I went on omegle. Last time I got into an argument with a Korean about Ji Sung Park >_>

Omegle got too frustrating for me with people disconnecting way too much at the start and obviously all the horny dudes on it :rolleyes:

I think this was one of the best convos I ever had on Omegle. God bless Nutella! http://logs.omegle.com/39827

• Advertisement

Namlub wrote: »

Haha I got into a fight with one of the pervs who wanted a video call. Told him he was betraying his wife and it was child abuse wanting to have a video call with a 16 year old (I lied about my age :L). He said sorry :L

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement