Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Happy Birthday snoreborewhore! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

Omg what a horrible night :( I woke up at about 2am with a migraine and all I could see was spots flashing, I didn't have a clue what was going on. Then I immediately got sick twice beside my bed, I tried to pick up a glass of water but I was so weak I actually couldn't lift it and then I got sick more...

..But on a brighter note, Happy birthday Snorebore! Yaaaaay! JC8Gk.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Going to get as much work as possible done today so I'll get a day off next week :D Kets do it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Crusade, that sounds horrible. Were you sick for a while now or did it just randomly happen?
    But one and only positive of getting sick now is that its now, not during the LC.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

No, I don't want timeline!

Happy birthday snoreborewhore:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Wesc. wrote: »
    Woke up to the worst news ever this morning.... timeline is compulsory on facebook :(

Oh my god really have they changed anyones profile yet? mines still the same I don't want timeline

(Happy Birthday to me :P)

Happy Birthday :D

My head is still spinning from last night, safe to say I won't be needing pre-drinks later.
    if I end up still going . I shouldn't have mixed so many drinks I forgot about the outcome. And I was actually going to try and study today . I guess it won't be until tomorrow or Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Oh my god really have they changed anyones profile yet? mines still the same I don't want timeline

Yeah it says that by 14 April everybody will have to have timeline.

:(

Yeah it says that by 14 April everybody will have to have timeline.

:(

I thought it was meant to be compulsory ages ago. I guess we have 7 days left. I don't see why facebook can't have optional layouts.

• Advertisement

subz3r0 wrote: »
    Crusade, that sounds horrible. Were you sick for a while now or did it just randomly happen?
    But one and only positive of getting sick now is that its now, not during the LC.

Just randomly came outta nowhere :( I don't care as long as I'm well for the WWE Show I'm going to on Thursday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

Was at a gaff tonight and it was my first time drinking in about 3 months, haha! Needless to say I reminded people who the birthday girl was when it hit midnight (drunk and possible obnoxiously I must admit :P) Bring on tomorrow night! And then I'm back to the books :(

Nice! Happy birthday :P
    My head is still spinning from last night, safe to say I won't be needing pre-drinks later.
    if I end up still going . I shouldn't have mixed so many drinks I forgot about the outcome. And I was actually going to try and study today . I guess it won't be until tomorrow or Monday.

So it wasn't just Captain Morgan in the end? ;) For shame, for shame :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

theres a chrome add on you can get to disable it but it will never be the same unless everyone uses it :pac: i dont though, im faithful to firefox. <3

So it wasn't just Captain Morgan in the end? ;) For shame, for shame :pac:

It was everything really, I only brought a small bit of my captain morgan, I had some malibu , peach schnapps , shot of something I think some apple drink. I didn't realise I'd mixed my drinks that much at the time. I usually avoid mixing as I know how it ends. I didn't leave early like I planned . I won't be mixing drinks tonight if I go and won't pre-drink .

It was everything really, I only brought a small bit of my captain morgan, I had some malibu , peach schnapps , shot of something I think some apple drink. I didn't realise I'd mixed my drinks that much at the time. I usually avoid mixing as I know how it ends. I didn't leave early like I planned . I won't be mixing drinks tonight if I go and won't pre-drink .

Nice :P Sounds like a good night out! I haven't been out in ages, I don't really like drinking* :confused:
    *yet
    :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Woke up to the worst news ever this morning.... timeline is compulsory on facebook :(
    Happy Birthday snoreborewhore :D

I've been off facebook for the past 2 weeks. I figured without it I'd do more study. Turns out I just spend more time on youtube, boards and stumbleupon. So that kind of backfired :rolleyes:

13spanner wrote: »
    Happy Birthday snoreborewhore :D

I've been off facebook for the past 2 weeks. I figured without it I'd do more study. Turns out I just spend more time on youtube, boards and stumbleupon. So that kind of backfired :rolleyes:

You should block websites while you study it really works and you'd get a lot of work done and they'd only be blocked for an amount of time.

Nice :P Sounds like a good night out! I haven't been out in ages, I don't really like drinking* :confused:
    *yet
    :P

I rarely drink too much , just my usual amount 3/4. Probably because we were in a house and not out at a club where the drinks cost.

I wonder if I'm the only person here who doesn't drink :L

For all intents and purposes I don't drink, so yeah :P You're not alone :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

2 hours after planning serious work...Here I am :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

I don't drink at all due to a medical condition and also cos I don't really like it.
    You're not alone! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Didn't drink till I was 18
    And even now, half of it is rotten anyway:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Ahhhhhhhh here lads, the odd drink is grand now and then :pac:
    Amateurs :rolleyes: haha I joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I don't! I usually feel I get a great buzz off plain old water anyway. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

I HATE GEOGRAPHY... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I HATE GEOGRAPHY... :(

Why? :(

Oh my god just checked when the project is due in , the geography project is due in 27th April and my teacher is only starting now. My project is so boring too "A survey of the distribution of economic activities past and present in a local area." Theres loads of orals and things on when we come back after Easter. It's going to be so rushed.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Oh my god just checked when the project is due in , the geography project is due in 27th April and my teacher is only starting now. My project is so boring too "A survey of the distribution of economic activities past and present in a local area." Theres loads of orals and things on when we come back after Easter. It's going to be so rushed.
    We started ours back in January

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I've double the word limit for mine and I haven't even finished it... Not sure what to do tbh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement