Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

13spanner wrote: »
    I'm Eoin, 17. Back to 6th year tomorrow, finished at 2 so not too bad. Haven't opened a book and had a busy summer working. Going to be hard to hit the books again, but we'll get there :D
    Out of boredom I've found my very first post in this thread (#118). Oh the memories :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Hello my faithful minions, apologies for my 36 hours without boards! :O Social life (yes, that exists) called! I know how much you all missed me, perhaps some of you fell into bouts of depression without me but fear not, for I have returned!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Hello my faithful minions, apologies for my 36 hours without boards! :O Social life (yes, that exists) called! I know how much you all missed me, perhaps some of you fell into bouts of depression without me but fear not, for I have returned!

Nah:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭BL1993

Who are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

BL1993 wrote: »
    Who are you?
    I was just going to ask :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Who has finished their mocks?

I'm so excited for mine :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭SeanMadd

Fergus_ wrote: »

Ahh no you've still to do yours? :( So glad mine are done! Worst week everrrr :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

still to do mine too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Fergus_ wrote: »

2 done, a full week of them left starting Monday :( another excuse to get twisted next weekend so they're not all bad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

Patchy~ wrote: »
    still to do mine too :(

Yeah me too.. Ive had a few before the midterm and the rest starting Monday. A whole week.. :( :L Whats the story with sadistic schools these days who insist on making us suffer on our time off? :L Like I mean, what was stopping my school from holding the exams before the midterm? :L NOTHING!

/Rant over :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Awful quiet 'round here tonight... :(

Busy being awesome and landing planes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Had a great joke for what you just said, but then realised that its a bit scab :pac::P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Had a great joke for what you just said, but then realised that its a bit scab :pac::P

What do you call a black person who flies a plane??

A pilot, ya frickin' racist! :P

I was out Thursday night:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Lads the woman in black is a horror film. I didn't know. It has Harry potter in it why is he in a scary film??? :(

Nah:pac:
    I know you missed me baby!
    BL1993 wrote: »
    Who are you?
    Die :(

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Back to stupid mocks tomorrow.. Honestly didn't look at anything all week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭SeanMadd

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Back to stupid mocks tomorrow.. Honestly didn't look at anything all week!

Not even the spoilers? ;)

Have all the maths contstructions to do, and my Irish oral to study for, good laugh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Have all the maths contstructions to do, and my Irish oral to study for, good laugh!

I've a load of Maths PII questions and Irish oral work to do, applied maths on top of that. Starting at 10pm tonight:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Today was supposed to be a day packed with productive study and project work. So far my dog has had a bath, just because, and now I'm going to a show with the horse. Who needs priorities?

FA Cup and study and flight sim, is it possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

SeanMadd wrote: »
    Not even the spoilers? ;)
    Actually didn't. I'd say temptation will beat me for Biology but I'm alright for this week. Once I study! :P
    Irish Oral..with ya on that one buddy :( Realised we have zero notes or vocab on our family though.. I guess they don't exist !!
    Joey. wrote: »
    Today was supposed to be a day packed with productive study and project work. So far my dog has had a bath, just because, and now I'm going to a show with the horse. Who needs priorities?
    I know how ya feel, cooked dinner for the family all week and cleaned up..Got rid of about 2 hours at most each day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

So mocks start tomorrow, lots of panicky late nights to come.

What maths constructions are there for OL?

donvito99 wrote: »

Everything except two, 3 and the last one I think

Have an oral tomorrow in Irish on every topic and all the pictures. Why haven't I started studying yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

donvito99 wrote: »

As pissed off I am that I have done literally nothing this mid-term, I'm still glad to have the mocks done with.
    And my big get-homework-done day has just been Xbox:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Dinner prepared, dessert baked and several cups of tea and coffee, yet to start studying for my pres tomorrow.... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Thank God I finished my Mocks last Friday week! :)

Now just over 3 months of SERIOUS cramming to do if I want to get my points fot my course! Many here heading to NUI Maynooth in September hopefully?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement