Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Namlub wrote: »
    Were you in cubes or gorbs shefel (for that is your name)
    Gorby's. Went pre-drinkin and had a pint in the Old Oak as well beforehand. Were you out? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

I can't sleep :( Need to be up early enough to get subway tomorrow ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Gorby's. Went pre-drinkin and had a pint in the Old Oak as well beforehand. Were you out? :D

Aye, Cubins though. Prinking since like ten so I'm sober but I'm all restless and looking for attention, gaaaah.

Finality, I have no idea what that song is cos I'm on my iPod but the flute bit is nice and relaxing ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Aye, Cubins though. Prinking since like ten so I'm sober but I'm all restless and looking for attention, gaaaah.

Finality, I have no idea what that song is cos I'm on my iPod but the flute bit is nice and relaxing ^_^

You, me, an M&S shallst go out some night together! :pac: I'm just coming down off my buzz now, feeling rather sleepy! More drink than I care to remember :L Heard in BK on Paddy's Street that Cubins was too packed altogether! Was 2 euro everything in Gorbys as well, had so many shots! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭SeanMadd

Eathrin wrote: »
    Well it's €5 so I didn't do it for the stars or the avatar, just the name change, Cian A shall be no more:)

I want a sun holiday, Costa Brava, Barcelona is nice and is on the cards.
    Maglaluf, Ibiza etc. etc. isn't in the running as a couple of my friends were there last year.
    London is the cheap option if we get to stay with a relative over there, would be good craic, but it's not sunny beaches and bikinis:P

Do the red stars go away after your subscription ends? Just want to change my name but red stars would be a plus ;) :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

SeanMadd wrote: »
    Do the red stars go away after your subscription ends? Just want to change my name but red stars would be a plus ;) :rolleyes:

Yeah I think the stars go, I may be wrong but I think you get to keep the description and Avatar though.

I'm still me, just less recognisable to the stalking world:P

Yeah I think the stars go, I may be wrong but I think you get to keep the description and Avatar though.

I'm still me, just less recognisable to the stalking world:P

Grool. Want to change mine for the same reason ;) Huh huh. So where did 'Eathrin' come from? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Can't flipping wait to go to college!!!!!!! It's keeping me alive these days! Need to stop looking at accomodation and day dreaming :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Can't flipping wait to go to college!!!!!!! It's keeping me alive these days! Need to stop looking at accomodation and day dreaming :(

Same, I've actually started a countdown... (Roughly twenty-eight weeks and three days 'til college!!!!!) :D:o

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Togepi wrote: »
    Same, I've actually started a countdown... (Roughly twenty-eight weeks and three days 'til college!!!!!) :D:o

You're scaring me now :(

• Advertisement

ConTheCat wrote: »

Same! There's something enjoyable about looking at accomodation, saying to yourself "Wow so living here, flatscreen tv and all!" I think we should all go and study... right............. now.

Joey. wrote: »
    You're scaring me now :(

Sowwy. :o

It's a good thing though, college will be awesome! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Togepi wrote: »
    Sowwy. :o

It's a good thing though, college will be awesome! :)
    S'okay :p I'm just in two minds about the whole thing!

No one else is terrified of leaving home then? :o

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Joey. wrote: »
    S'okay :p I'm just in two minds about the whole thing!

No one else is terrified of leaving home then? :o

I was last year so I decided to take a year out or repeat. A month or two after making that decision I realised I really wanted to go to college! :rolleyes:

It may be terrifying as hell but sure that's part of the fun of it all! :)

Grool. Want to change mine for the same reason ;) Huh huh. So where did 'Eathrin' come from? :rolleyes:

It's a variation of my name in Irish, it works in English as an obscure enough username methinks:P

It's a variation of my name in Irish, it works in English as an obscure enough username methinks:P

Yeah it does, was thinking of an Irish username myself! Or Latin. Whichever loike. Speaking of Irish, 20 picture stories are a total balls. Was just writing out one and thought "This is stupid, I'll make it up on the spot" It's way too much for the oral methinks.

Same! There's something enjoyable about looking at accomodation, saying to yourself "Wow so living here, flatscreen tv and all!" I think we should all go and study... right............. now.
    Haha I keep thinking imagine that places full of people.. Would be some party! This has loads of room for a party. Etc! :P I sat down to study then my bro asked me to cook him dinner..end of that!
    OMG OMG OMG I just paid for my debs dress :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Ag Science: The only subject where ya can lie in bed on your laptop and say you're doing your project work :P

ContheCat oh oh oh whats it like?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Mary I accomodation in the bag :D at this stage all I need is points :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

13spanner wrote: »
    Mary I accomodation in the bag :D at this stage all I need is points :(

Where ye off to? I should sort out something soon myself...

M&S* wrote: »
    Where ye off to? I should sort out something soon myself...
    Ashdown, looks like a nice spot, right close to the college and an offie :D everybody wins! Had you anywhere in mind?

Ashdown, looks like a nice spot, right close to the college and an offie :D everybody wins! Had you anywhere in mind?

I've been looking at there too! :D My mother wants the actual on campus accommodation or Courtbrack but Ashdown's a bit cheaper, not 100% sure yet on where I'll end up. What course ye going for primary teaching or liberal arts or something? :)

I've been looking at there too! :D My mother wants the actual on campus accommodation or Courtbrack but Ashdown's a bit cheaper, not 100% sure yet on where I'll end up. What course ye going for primary teaching or liberal arts or something? :)
    Yeah it seems like a nice spot. I have Liberal Arts down 1st on the CAO, my heart has been completely set on it since TY and visiting the college on the open day made me want to skip the leaving altogether :D What course are you hoping for? :)

Yeah it seems like a nice spot. I have Liberal Arts down 1st on the CAO, my heart has been completely set on it since TY and visiting the college on the open day made me want to skip the leaving altogether :D What course are you hoping for? :)

Ah cool! :D Yeah I quite like the college, small actually suits me :) I'm hoping for Primary Teaching, if all goes well I'll see you sometime in September perhaps? :pac:

I should at least get my homework done:(
    Sadness, back in school mode.

Siobhnk wrote: »
    ContheCat oh oh oh whats it like?? :D
    Its quite pretty on the website..hope its the same when it comes :/ Its navy and long with one shoulder but the shoulder is kinda silver sequins :)

I should at least get my homework done:(
    Sadness, back in school mode.

Homework at this time? Might as well leave it til tomorrow ;)

ANYONE GOIN TO GAILLIMH?! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Just got back :D my liver and my head are going to kill me tomorrow ha :p

• Advertisement

Ah cool! :D Yeah I quite like the college, small actually suits me :) I'm hoping for Primary Teaching, if all goes well I'll see you sometime in September perhaps? :pac:
    Yeah I'd be lost inside in UL :o Alright so, look for the guy wandering around in the CBS uniform, there's a good chance it'll be me :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement