Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭SeanMadd

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Yeah I didn't reach the study but I cleaned out all my wardrobe so at least I did something productive! It's way easier knowing you have school the next day and work due than to 'just' study!

Oh very productive! I at least attempted to look at my Business book :rolleyes:

Accommodation :eek: Uhmm.. anyone else leaving theirs til August? ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭silversky

SeanMadd wrote: »
    Oh very productive! I at least attempted to look at my Business book :rolleyes:

Accommodation :eek: Uhmm.. anyone else leaving theirs til August? ;):D

Yeah I don't want to tempt fate before the LC results :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

If yer checkin out the Plessey village (Or whatever it's called) will you let me know what it's like? :D
    Heading for Ashdown. It's the one pretty much across the road from the main gate. Should be graaand :cool:

silversky wrote: »
    Yeah I don't want to tempt fate before the LC results :p

True dat. Speaking of accommodation and stuff, anyone going to NUIG?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Earlier on in the week, I asked myself how can I get more studious and serious? My solution: I'm here waiting for my brown hair dye to set. Cos ya know, brown hair= automatically smart.

I'm really not surviving this whole leaving cert thing :P

• Advertisement

I read somewhere on boards that some lad puts all his books under his bed, so that the knowledge wafts up into his head in the middle of the night, I'm guessing by diffusion. :pac: Gonna try that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Can't believe it's actually Friday tomorrow, out the window goes study aspirations:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Cian A wrote: »
    Can't believe it's actually Friday tomorrow, out the window goes study aspirations:(

Study aspirations?? :eek: That's crazy talk!! :p

Togepi wrote: »
    Study aspirations?? :eek: That's crazy talk!! :p

Ah how the imagination wanders sometimes:rolleyes::p

This isn't the sexy smart brunette I envisioned!

• Advertisement

Siobhnk wrote: »

Add a pair of glasses. ;):p

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Lisa?!! 0_o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

well since dying the hair hasnt worked.... :P
    how bout a brain transplant ... dunno if thats even possible .. if it is, its probably risky and you might die but sure if it works you could be super smart ....
    or you could just study :rolleyes:

Add a pair of glasses. ;):p

Sliiiiiiightly better... :P meh its not what I thought it'd turn out like. It's has a slight ginger hue (kinda suits me though, I had a few strands of that colour hair before). Thank god I didn't go for the light golden mahogany brown!! :pac: :P

Lisa?!! 0_o
    Eh I could be? :P haha
    well since dying the hair hasnt worked.... :P
    how bout a brain transplant ... dunno if thats even possible .. if it is, its probably risky and you might die but sure if it works you could be super smart ....
    or you could just study :rolleyes:

brain transplant sounds like a more feasible option! The dye was to help me study... Sounds silly but I have sweet feck all motivation and I'm really not excited for college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Greece have to make cuts of €325 million and are asking their debtors to write off €100 billion in debt.

Man, I'd hate to be Greek :o

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

what's a leaving cert? how do I reach it?

Sliiiiiiightly better... :P meh its not what I thought it'd turn out like. It's has a slight ginger hue (kinda suits me though, I had a few strands of that colour hair before). Thank god I didn't go for the light golden mahogany brown!! :pac: :P

Why does everyone's hair go ginger when they dye it?!

I love ginger hair though. :D Oh my god that just reminded me, it's Ed Sheeran's 21st birthday tomorrow!! :P

Why does everyone's hair go ginger when they dye it?!

I love ginger hair though. :D Oh my god that just reminded me, it's Ed Sheeran's 21st birthday tomorrow!! :P

The hair dye companies want to make a ginger army! Haha I like it now, and I tried on a dress and blazer and I looked like a newsreader :P so I'm a smart serious woman now hehe :P

I love ed sheeran!! :D the video for Lego house is a bit weird though!

The hair dye companies want to make a ginger army! Haha I like it now, and I tried on a dress and blazer and I looked like a newsreader :P so I'm a smart serious woman now hehe :P

I love ed sheeran!! :D the video for Lego house is a bit weird though!

I don't blame them. :P Ha he's class. If you thought that one was weird you should watch the one for 'Drunk'. It's amazing!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Anyone here going on a leaving cert holiday? :)

I don't blame them. :P Ha he's class. If you thought that one was weird you should watch the one for 'Drunk'. It's amazing!! :D

That videos brilliant! :D

Anyone here going on a leaving cert holiday? :)

That's the plan, there is nothing actually booked though...knowing me and my procrastination this is going to end badly:(...or fantastically. Depends which way you look at it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

That's the plan, there is nothing actually booked though...knowing me and my procrastination this is going to end badly:(...or fantastically. Depends which way you look at it:)

You subscribed? I've been wanting to do that for a while actually for the red stars. How do you do it?

Any ideas where to go? My friends and I have decided on Tenerife, flight prices are crazy though!

You subscribed? I've been wanting to do that for a while actually for the red stars. How do you do it?

Any ideas where to go? My friends and I have decided on Tenerife, flight prices are crazy though!

Well it's €5 so I didn't do it for the stars or the avatar, just the name change, Cian A shall be no more:)

I want a sun holiday, Costa Brava, Barcelona is nice and is on the cards.
    Maglaluf, Ibiza etc. etc. isn't in the running as a couple of my friends were there last year.
    London is the cheap option if we get to stay with a relative over there, would be good craic, but it's not sunny beaches and bikinis:P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Well it's €5 so I didn't do it for the stars or the avatar, just the name change, Cian A shall be no more:)
    So you gonna take me up on my suggestion? :p
    Picture time:cool:

63a93a40-4972-4340-a040-22aeebddf52e.jpg
    Cian A is hereby officially re-named Freddie Mercury! :cool:

London is the cheap option if we get to stay with a relative over there, would be good craic, but it's not sunny beaches and bikinis:P
    You do realise that the image of you wearing a bikini on a sunny beach is just gonna set Coeur off again? >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Some night :D Anyone else out for the night? (Had to correct almost every word I wrote :pac: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Were you in cubes or gorbs shefel (for that is your name)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

I wasn't out, I just don't sleep. :L

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I can't sleep :( Need to be up early enough to get subway tomorrow ffs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement