Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

I did something so stupid in school the last day and now I have to go in to school to admit to the principal that it was me. I'm so nervous. My excuse is that the stress was getting too much and I needed a 'rush' !

Ha what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I wrote "Leaving certs 2011/2012" all over the walls in the room where my year sits at lunch time, I wasn't in yesterday but apparently they were all locked out of the room because of it... I don't want everyone to hate me so I'm going to rat myself out :rolleyes: I'm planning on being on the verge of tears in the principal's office and I put some white paint and a paint brush in my bag so I'll offer to paint over it to let her know that I'm remorseful! The thing is, it's really out of character for me to do something that stupid without realising the consequences, I don't think I was actually thinking when I did it. I haven't gotten a detention or anything since TY so if needs be I'll force myself to cry, and no middle aged woman want's to see a male teenager cry, I want to get a good reference from her in the future! :p

I wrote "Leaving certs 2011/2012" all over the walls in the room where my year sits at lunch time, I wasn't in yesterday but apparently they were all locked out of the room because of it... I don't want everyone to hate me so I'm going to rat myself out :rolleyes: I'm planning on being on the verge of tears in the principal's office and I put some white paint and a paint brush in my bag so I'll offer to paint over it to let her know that I'm remorseful! The thing is, it's really out of character for me to do something that stupid without realising the consequences, I don't think I was actually thinking when I did it. I haven't gotten a detention or anything since TY so if needs be I'll force myself to cry, and no middle aged woman want's to see a male teenager cry, I want to get a good reference from her in the future! :p

*Borat voice* Hiiiiiigh five! :D

I'm leaving in ten minutes, I'm so nervous!

I'm leaving in ten minutes, I'm so nervous!

Ahhh right, you could do with a drink :p
    Good luck lad :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Fair play to boards for the SOPA letter!

In other news, such a stresfull and long day :(

For fúck sake, I was so nervous and she just said that it was silly, she didn't expect it from me and she asked me to clean it off. She didn't even get angry!

Btw Almighty if you're still around could you spare a few mins to help me with Irish? :) Or Cian if he's here, haven't seen him in ages! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Exactly :) oh our debs are in meath apparantly :eek: you going to go ? :)

Ooh where abouts in Meath?? :)

Lads, my dreams of being a farmer have been cruelly crushed... ag science mock was a disaster and a half :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

We only just started Sylvia Plath today... better than Seamus Heaney anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Whoever looked at English Paper 2 and thought 'Oh not enough to write there, we'd better stick in some unseen poetry as well' is a disgrace to humanity

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

The awkard moment when you ask the teacher do look at question a for the comprehension and she laughs at you for not being able to do it :(

ConTheCat wrote: »
    The awkard moment when you ask the teacher do look at question a for the comprehension and she laughs at you for not being able to do it :(

Thats mean :( what was the question on?

There was one line in 'child' today, question went with, have no idea what the ****ing answer is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Got my FAI Transfer forms. Look properly official :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

77% in my mock Irish oral = 31/40 percent of the exam :D not too bad.

Our german teacher is on maternity-leave and is apparently coming back 2 weeks before the leaving. If she does there's gonna be war, because she's useless/stuck-up and the sub is a life saver aswell as sound out. Drama, drama, drama :rolleyes:

For fúck sake, I was so nervous and she just said that it was silly, she didn't expect it from me and she asked me to clean it off. She didn't even get angry!

Btw Almighty if you're still around could you spare a few mins to help me with Irish? :) Or Cian if he's here, haven't seen him in ages! :/
    Yeah, what you need? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Joey. wrote: »
    I heard they were thinking about Offaly a while back but even further again? :eek: Haven't decided but I'll probably end up going, you? :)
    Yeah defo :) have the dress and everything :)
    Joey and Kitten, are ye in the same school? : o
    Yeah we are unfortunately... :P just kidding :)

ah Coeur its not like you murdered someone :) its fine , dont stress too much bout it :)
    ah cians too busy not studying ya know :P
    Siobhnk wrote: »
    Ooh where abouts in Meath?? :)

Lads, my dreams of being a farmer have been cruelly crushed... ag science mock was a disaster and a half :pac:
    em castle something i think... cant member :o
    ha you can always come down to my farm ... forget the leaving , real farmers dont need the leaving :P

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

cloud493 wrote: »
    Thats mean :( what was the question on?

There was one line in 'child' today, question went with, have no idea what the ****ing answer is.

We were just discussing what we'd do between now and the mocks! She said afterwards if I do some she'll look at them though :)
    Aw if I had my poetry book I'd help you :D

Thats alright then :P Nah, I was looking at it, and the question was like 'if she calls her child these names, how does the child meditate upon these names?'
    Bloody confuzzled me.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Namlub wrote: »
    It only started like 40 minutes ago o_O

Oh we're talking about different things then. :pac:

My school was in the basketball girls final yesterday. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Well, you had the guts to go in and 'fess up, that's 90% of the pus drained from the boil right there.

We all fvck up from time to time and do stupid things; if we take responsibility for them and try to put them right, people tend to respect us a hell of a lot more for it. Ok, we might get shouted at for a few minutes, but it goes away, provided ofc we don't keep doing the same things. Letting things fester until they're gangrenous never helps though.

• Advertisement

Well, you had the guts to go in and 'fess up, that's 90% of the pus drained from the boil right there.

We all fvck up from time to time and do stupid things; if we take responsibility for them and try to put them right, people tend to respect us a hell of a lot more for it. Ok, we might get shouted at for a few minutes, but it goes away, provided ofc we don't keep doing the same things. Letting things fester until they're gangrenous never helps though.
    Sums up our politicians! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

You mean they occasionally *don't* fvck up?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

All my LCVP deleted of the computer :( KILL.ME.NOW!

Yeah, what you need? :)
    I wrote an essay today on poverty, could I send you a few lines of it that I wasn't sure of while writing it? Cause my mock is on Monday and my teacher gave us 4 essays and she said one of them was on the mock paper and I didn't have bochtanas written so I wrote it today but I won't be in to get her to correct it tomorrow so I wanna make sure it's correct!
    Yeah defo :) have the dress and everything :)

Yeah we are unfortunately... :P just kidding :)

ah Coeur its not like you murdered someone :) its fine , dont stress too much bout it :)
    ah cians too busy not studying ya know :P

em castle something i think... cant member :o
    ha you can always come down to my farm ... forget the leaving , real farmers dont need the leaving :P
    I know, like I was such a reb in my childish, stupid days, I got suspended twice in 2nd year and got quite a few detentions each year and countless lunchtime detentions. Then I calmed down in fourth year and now the prospect of getting a lunchtime detention makes me **** bricks!

I suppose that's true, I sort of learned a life lesson from it, to seriously consider consequences before doing something on impulse!
    All my LCVP deleted of the computer :( KILL.ME.NOW!
    Avec plaisir, madamoiselle.

I feel like I just shared my life story.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

WE LOVE YOU COEUR.

Just sayin...

I wrote an essay today on poverty, could I send you a few lines of it that I wasn't sure of while writing it? Cause my mock is on Monday and my teacher gave us 4 essays and she said one of them was on the mock paper and I didn't have bochtanas written so I wrote it today but I won't be in to get her to correct it tomorrow so I wanna make sure it's correct!
    Yeah, no bother :D

Siobhnk wrote: »
    WE LOVE YOU COEUR.

Just sayin...
    <3:D
    Yeah, no bother :D

Thanks! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

The reason you haven't seen me in ages is not because I'm busy studying,
    it's not because I have any less love for you guys:p
    It's a little to do with my Laptop breaking,
    and it's more to do with me being pretty sick the last couple of weeks.

Between having the flu and for some unknown reason extreme fatigue everyday I'm both physically exhausted and mentally deteriorating!
    I've got mocks in less than a week and I have neither the motivation or ability to open a book, I've missed a lot of school because of my state and when I am in school I've just been in a rotten mood and in no state to learn.

So my social relationships are breaking down at this point in time, I haven't exercised in an era and my brain is half melting.
    In other words, I've hit the wall.

Cian A wrote: »

Between having the flu and for some unknown reason extreme fatigue everyday I'm both physically exhausted and mentally deteriorating!
    I've got mocks in less than a week and I have neither the motivation or ability to open a book, I've missed a lot of school because of my state and when I am in school I've just been in a rotten mood and in no state to learn.

So my social relationships are breaking down at this point in time, I haven't exercised in an era and my brain is half melting.
    Hope you get better bro. :/ And we'll do horrifically in the mocks together! :D

• Advertisement

Cian A wrote: »

Is fearr an tslainte na na tainte :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement