Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Just love doing Elasticity :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Anyone know the name of the website where people rate their course? I think it's a new site. I can't remember what it's called :(

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

Anyone know the name of the website where people rate their course? I think it's a new site. I can't remember what it's called :(

coursehub.ie ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

AnnaKin wrote: »
    coursehub.ie ^_^

Thank you so much :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Just love doing Elasticity :rolleyes:

I read this as 'Just love doing Ecstasy' >_>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

The thought that I've never been as close to finishing school/starting college is all that's keeping me going at this stage :( history... ugh...

Namlub wrote: »
    I read this as 'Just love doing Ecstasy' >_>
    :D Haha :p Doesn't matter now, aced me economics mock :)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Probably getting my laptop taken off me because I went crazy. See you kids soon :( Don't dream of studying!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Just finished a sweetjesuslong answer on Adrienne Rich. Been at it about 4 hours over the last three days and not even 1,000 words but I give up :( Now for a half an hours study and training in the pissig rain, good laugh! :P

Just finished a sweetjesuslong answer on Adrienne Rich. Been at it about 4 hours over the last three days and not even 1,000 words but I give up :( Now for a half an hours study and training in the pissig rain, good laugh! :P
    I hope Cork City's trophy gets drenched down there :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭That Handsome Devil

Remind me again why I chose to do leaving cert religion?? Absolute trek of a subject :P

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Guys I honestly hope the mocks make me cop on a whole lot. They start monday. I have yet to open a book..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

I've done half an hour revision. It's Wednesday. Spent like a good 2 hours on an Adrienne Rich (Psycho lesbo bitch!) and went training, where did the other like 3 hours go? Tis 10 now and I'm only starting, got a regional geog test tomorrow and lost the sheet with the questions. Disaster! :(

I'm mildly freaking out so I decided to stay home and properly study tomorrow instead of going to Dublin (cos our school's in a basketball final thing), principal just sent a text saying the people not going 'are obliged to come to school as normal'. It's like they're trying to stop me from getting any study done

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

6th years (it still doesn't feel right actually being one) have a mental health talk tomorrow, god knows I need it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Joey. wrote: »
    6th years (it still doesn't feel right actually being one) have a mental health talk tomorrow, god knows I need it :(

our whole year does :rolleyes: :)
    dont feel like a 6th year either :( it went too fast :( oooh yearbook meeting on friday i heard :)

our whole year does :rolleyes: :)
    dont feel like a 6th year either :( it went too fast :( oooh yearbook meeting on friday i heard :)

Fair point :pac: Any idea when we're getting the hoodies actually?

Fair point :pac: Any idea when we're getting the hoodies actually?

Feb/March :) the guy took so long before he told us the deposit needed, so the girls couldnt send off the money till start of jan i think ! :o

Feb/March :) the guy took so long before he told us the deposit needed, so the girls couldnt send off the money till start of jan i think ! :o

Ah right right, not too long so :D

Ah right right, not too long so :D

Exactly :) oh our debs are in meath apparantly :eek: you going to go ? :)

• Advertisement

Exactly :) oh our debs are in meath apparantly :eek: you going to go ? :)

I heard they were thinking about Offaly a while back but even further again? :eek: Haven't decided but I'll probably end up going, you? :)

Irish paper one tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Namlub wrote: »
    I'm mildly freaking out so I decided to stay home and properly study tomorrow instead of going to Dublin (cos our school's in a basketball final thing), principal just sent a text saying the people not going 'are obliged to come to school as normal'. It's like they're trying to stop me from getting any study done

OH MY GOD MY SCHOOL'S TEAM PLAYED THAT TOO AND WON! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Joey and Kitten, are ye in the same school? : o

Manic2 wrote: »
    OH MY GOD MY SCHOOL'S TEAM PLAYED THAT TOO AND WON! :D

It only started like 40 minutes ago o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Spent ages in the computer rooms cos my vice principal told me I didn't have to go to class. Win.

I'm taking off today and tomorrow and I took off yesterday to study for mocks. I've done nothing so far today and I did very little yesterday. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME :(

Joey and Kitten, are ye in the same school? : o
    So it seems :p

I'm studying Hamlet right now, and English P2 isn't for another two weeks. Not leaving everything until the night before just feels wrong

• Advertisement

I did something so stupid in school the last day and now I have to go in to school to admit to the principal that it was me. I'm so nervous. My excuse is that the stress was getting too much and I needed a 'rush' !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement