Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Its not sore at all tbh, the dramatics people were going on with today :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Getting mine Thursday. :(

Oh I'm dreading it.
    Its not sore at all tbh, the dramatics people were going on with today

My sister was really sore after it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Chuchoter wrote: »
    Its not sore at all tbh, the dramatics people were going on with today :rolleyes:
    First years were absolutely freaking out, lawds. Most of us were fine with it but there's always one that goes on facebook straight after talking about how it's the "soooooorest thing ever!1!' I pity her during childbirth...

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

No, its not sore! But i had an annoyingly numb arm for the rest of the day :( and it was my writing hand!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I'm the worst time keeper ever! June can't come quicker!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

M&S* wrote: »
    I'm the worst time keeper ever! June can't come quicker!

But it is June?

But it is June?

I actually had to think about it for a moment! :pac:

Why did I ever think having a secret relationship in school was going to be a good idea? I'm an idiot :(

Why did I ever think having a secret relationship in school was going to be a good idea? I'm an idiot :(

Secret relationship? Do tell!

Secret relationship? Do tell!

Effectively, I have a girlfriend and I'm also a girl and we're in a very homophobic school. All my friends hate eachother, so gf won't hang around with us so I can never touch her or in fact talk to her at all, and thats making me miserable but she puts in no effort to come find me even though I'm always chasing around after her. Secret relationships are much less fun than you'd expect

• Advertisement

Homophobia is ridiculous these days! I've seen so many people leave my school because of it! Hope things get better for you Chuchoter!

I'd like to say it was all down to homophobia, to be honest I mostly just feel like she couldn't give a damn whether I come in or not. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Move to my school, it's not homophobic :) but you might get mauled by some boys who want a threesome :rolleyes:
    Seriously though, suckish situation and I hope it'll work out soon. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I'd like to say it was all down to homophobia, to be honest I mostly just feel like she couldn't give a damn whether I come in or not. :(

If she's not putting in the effort then why should you? :/ you seem too good for her. Sorry if that was a bit blunt :P

I don't know, because I really like her and I know I can be too needy. I haven't exactly been the best craic in the last few weeks either.

I don't know, because I really like her and I know I can be too needy. I haven't exactly been the best craic in the last few weeks either.

Leaving cert is a b1tch for relationships tbh. I have a boyfriend, and I've already had to cancel things on him because of the sheer amount of work I had :/ He's in college though so we'll see how it goes. You don't know how much of a struggle it's been with him and things have finally started to be grand, so i'll be damned if it ends because of exams :L god my life is like a crappy rom com :P :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭jenny18

i hate homophobic people my school definitely isn't though its got to a stage were i think its just fashionable to be here random. im repeating with my boyfriend and 1 other girl in my year so we have to stick together and it got to a point were i sat in class next to him trying not to hit him with a book he's clingy. but when i had a little space from him and he realised i needed some free time it got way better. try it with your girlfriend. I know leaving certs really hard on a relationship but if you remember everyones going to be stressed and need free time then its the best way to get through it.

Exams definitely come first! Obviously it's great if you can do both but I think these things shouldn't come in the way of school of study.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Leaving cert is a b1tch for relationships tbh. I have a boyfriend, and I've already had to cancel things on him because of the sheer amount of work I had :/ He's in college though so we'll see how it goes. You don't know how much of a struggle it's been with him and things have finally started to be grand, so i'll be damned if it ends because of exams :L god my life is like a crappy rom com :P :rolleyes:

Jaysus. Just starting a relationship with a girl in college now. Determined to make time though (Done homework in her gaff a few times and stuff) Got so much **** goin on outside school I can't focus. Doin alri in me tests though and trying to do my homework as well as possible and stuff.

But anyways off topic....who's voted for their school captain yet? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Being a big queer myself, it's lovely to see how accepting my fellow Leaving Certers are :D Muchos love to you all!

• Advertisement

Lads we'll be graaaaaaaaand :P yeah we have a head girl.

Lads, I think there should be a school made for people on boards.ie!

Good idea :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Judging by what people are getting on here I think I'd be in the remedial class :cool:

Judging by what people are getting on here I think I'd be in the remedial class :cool:
    I'm sure you wouldn't! There's a lot of people on here I'd say lie about their results (not looking at any of the posters here) but the ones who only seem to appear when they've something to "brag" about.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Our uniforms could be blue with smiley faces and memes on them. And there would be no homework. And it would start at 10.15 and end at 2.

.......where do I sign up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I'm sure you wouldn't! There's a lot of people on here I'd say lie about their results (not looking at any of the posters here) but the ones who only seem to appear when they've something to "brag" about.
    Mmhmm, gonna be so many 625 points people appearing come results time. But where were through nine months of whining in the OT thread, eh? EH?

Erm, probably studying...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Finding it bloody hard to study now, was ok for 2 weeks at the start and now I barely get even my homework done . . .although that takes all evening too so maybe thats why I'm not getting much done!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

Out of curiosity, how pieces of H.L english are ye doing a week? :cool::cool:

• Advertisement

donvito99 wrote: »
    Our uniforms could be blue with smiley faces and memes on them. And there would be no homework. And it would start at 10.15 and end at 2.

.......where do I sign up?

With no ties. I hate ties. :P
    Woo and we'll all automatically get our number 1 CAO choice yeah? :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement