Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

donvito99 wrote: »
    Our uniforms could be blue with smiley faces and memes on them. And there would be no homework. And it would start at 10.15 and end at 2.

.......where do I sign up?
    Can I sign up for the homework but no study option :pac:

I'm getting about 2 or 3 pieces of English a week, but I like English so it's all cool :cool:

Also, was thinking about picking up Ag Science as I'm utterly hopeless at Physics, anyone else doing it and if so, too late?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

St. Board's Secondary School :)

Although it'll be secular

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Also, was thinking about picking up Ag Science as I'm utterly hopeless at Physics, anyone else doing it and if so, too late?

I do it! Yeah a good few people do it in a year, and I've only had it for an hour a week last year so it's pretty manageable. But just so you know you need to have a project done and experiments written up, those are worth 25% of your exam! It's not something you can do by yourself, you need a teacher as they grade these for you, plus you have an interview in may.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Siobhnk wrote: »
    I do it! Yeah a good few people do it in a year, and I've only had it for an hour a week last year so it's pretty manageable. But just so you know you need to have a project done and experiments written up, those are worth 25% of your exam! It's not something you can do by yourself, you need a teacher as they grade these for you, plus you have an interview in may.

Yeah well we do it as a class in school but I dunno whether she'd take me on at this stage. Been looking over past exams and it doesn't look too bad, bit of Geog comes into it which is grand. My theory is if I spend the amount of time studying that as I do physics I'd be on for a decent enough grade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Move to my school, you might get mauled by some boys who want a threesome :rolleyes:

i read this on my ds and it came out funny and this is what i read!
    i was laughing so much i nearly got kicked out of maths! im still crying! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Siobhnk wrote: »

Yeah well we do it as a class in school but I dunno whether she'd take me on at this stage. Been looking over past exams and it doesn't look too bad, bit of Geog comes into it which is grand. My theory is if I spend the amount of time studying that as I do physics I'd be on for a decent enough grade
    You can go do it in Hewitt but its 30 euro a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

We broke up yesterday. Just too damn difficult pursuing anything in school and I'm far too sensitive for someone like her. Now I have no girlfriend and no best friend. Damnit. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭whistlin_boy

Chuchoter wrote: »
    We broke up yesterday. Just too damn difficult pursuing anything in school and I'm far too sensitive for someone like her. Now I have no girlfriend and no best friend. Damnit. :(

Are you ok?? :(

Sorry to hear! :( I know how you feel! Things do improve, just stay positive! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

This thread is intense, sorry to hear that. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I'm not really ok at all to be honest, she was kind of the main positive point of my day and now there are no good parts to it anymore. I relied far too much on her.

Hope you're okay :( break ups are hard :(

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I'm not really ok at all to be honest, she was kind of the main positive point of my day and now there are no good parts to it anymore. I relied far too much on her.
    :( Poor thing! Sixth year is putting a strain on pretty much everyone's relationships to be honest. It's so horrible. I hope you're ok. :(

A girl in my year broke up with her boyfriend tonight. Together for 4 years..

On a less depressing topic, I thought the vaccine hurt like a mother trucker! :pac: I've had to go to the doctor from side effects and all. Missed a German test so :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

Chucoter I hope you'll be ok, major hugs for you!

On a less depressing topic, I thought the vaccine hurt like a mother trucker! :pac: I've had to go to the doctor from side effects and all. Missed a German test so :p

Stupid bitch injected me in the wrong arm, the pain of writing was just ridiculous:(

I have no idea when I'm getting my injection, my school never told us about it we filled out the forms the first week back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Sarah?

Anyone know what the story with the injection is for repeats?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Sarah? wrote: »
    Anyone know what the story with the injection is for repeats?

You should still get it, I was given a form today! Thought 20 woulda been to old to get one, but apparently not.

Bah. Went for a 'short nap' at six with the intention of studying after it.. Just woke up -.-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Sarah?

You should still get it, I was given a form today! Thought 20 woulda been to old to get one, but apparently not.

The Leaving Certs have already gotten it though, so I doubt there's any way I could still get it, definitely not through the school anyway. I'm only seventeen!

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Ally7 wrote: »
    Stupid bitch injected me in the wrong arm, the pain of writing was just ridiculous:(
    :eek: Jesus, how did she manage that? I couldn't move my arm for most of the day, you must have been dying. :(

I can't believe we've to get another 2! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

Mine was really sore! I told this to my friends and they started laughing at me :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

aww dont scare me with that injection stuff!! hate them! how long did it take for them to come to the school after yas sent off the forms?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

About a week or so :)

Haha I'm lucky I got it last year! Raging I could have gotten it for free this year though. Hope all your arms are better! The 2nd one isn't as bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ClaireBearBoat

I think we're getting ours on Friday.. and I have 3 tests on Friday :eek: Hopefully I'll miss one :D

I'm terrified of needles.. I don't even have my ears pierced :P

Hey lads? :D

M&S* wrote: »
    Hey lads? :D

Gaaawwwhwhhhwhhwhh My Balls.

Gaaawwwhwhhhwhhwhh My Balls.

What? :pac:

What? :pac:

Dunno mate.

I don't know who's a guy and who is a not guy.

I thought Crayolastereo was a guy. I thought Couerdepirate was a girl. I thought Namlub was a guy (Still not sure)

I'm awful bored of school :rolleyes:

Dunno mate.

I don't know who's a guy and who is a not guy.

I thought Crayolastereo was a guy. I thought Couerdepirate was a girl. I thought Namlub was a guy (Still not sure)

I'm awful bored of school :rolleyes:

I assume everyone is a guy unless there's something feminine about their name.
    What dya think I am? :pac:

School is the best thing ever!

• Advertisement

I assume everyone is a guy unless there's something feminine about their name.
    What dya think I am? :pac:

School is the best thing ever!

Hold on, i'll just have a shnooop through your previous posts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement