Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to host to Formula One event! - Next June

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

viking wrote: »
    Sorry to drag up the old thread but I'm assuming this isn't going ahead in 2013 seeing as the tickets were on sale around this time last year...?

Checked my email:

"Dublin to host F1... .blah blah 2013"

OMFG!!!!

"Sorry to drag up an old tread..."

FUUU.png

And that would be a no also, I doubt it'll be back. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Daniel S wrote: »
    Really shows how greasy it was for the F1 drivers.
    Feckin amateurs, I know that course and could do it in my transit van without hitting a bus... this time...
    The prices for this were a complete and utter rip-off for what was just a demonstration.
    Apparently F1 is expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

I went to the first one, and I wouldn't go again. The organisation was a shambles, there were only two F1 cars there and only one of them doing anything much. The "Paddock" was a long line of beer tents and hamburger stalls, and I spent more time standing in queues in the rain than watching anything other than marshals who had no idea what was going on. And I had paddock tickets!

No more thanks!:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement