Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League (Thursday, S13)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

eoferrall wrote: »
    I think that is the best approach. so to be clear next season we are:
    1. creating a division 5
    2. reshuffling ALL teams based on country rank
    3. then in future teams slip in where one has fallen out and only create new divisions if extreme demand for it every couple of seasons.

Sounds good, I'll do a sign up thread now and if someone can post on BR and the offsite that there is a sign up thread (in fact maybe have the sign up thread there and link here to it as all players here should have access to offsite but a couple may not have boards access?)
    sounds good to me my ranking is terrible so ill surely win d5:p

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

seanand wrote: »
    sounds good to me my ranking is terrible so ill surely win d5:p

must find a way... to stop that from happening... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I think that is the best approach. so to be clear next season we are:
    1. creating a division 5
    2. reshuffling ALL teams based on country rank
    3. then in future teams slip in where one has fallen out and only create new divisions if extreme demand for it every couple of seasons.

Sounds good, I'll do a sign up thread now and if someone can post on BR and the offsite that there is a sign up thread (in fact maybe have the sign up thread there and link here to it as all players here should have access to offsite but a couple may not have boards access?)

I dunno, it's the Boards league, you'd imagine they'd at least have a boards account to take part. A lot of people (me included) don't bother with the off-site but come here for my BR banter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I dunno, it's the Boards league, you'd imagine they'd at least have a boards account to take part. A lot of people (me included) don't bother with the off-site but come here for my BR banter.

oh I know, but I am not sure if the teams we rounded up at last minute last season to complete div IV have boards accounts? that was my thinking.

oh I know, but I am not sure if the teams we rounded up at last minute last season to complete div IV have boards accounts? that was my thinking.
    well if they want to compete next year they will have to create an account,
    im assistant journo for the next few so i could right something and give a link to the sign up sheet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

seanand wrote: »
    well if they want to compete next year they will have to create an account,
    im assistant journo for the next few so i could right something and give a link to the sign up sheet?

Sounds like a plan Batman

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Sounds like a plan Batman
    ok start up a sign up thread so i have a link, and ill write up something nice

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭daheff

Front Row Fairies are in. I'm away for a while from next friday....i'll have limited access to internet. If somebody could put up (at least first round) fixtures asap i'd appreciate it...i dont want to miss out a match

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭crisco10

Are there trophies for this one?

crisco10 wrote: »
    Are there trophies for this one?
    Yeah if not done before i return i'll get on it. C'mon leinster!!

• Advertisement

Started giving out the trophies and then realised we had none for div 4!! wex can you rename some? if trophies go to winner and runner up in each division we don't need to design new ones.

Can't see where to rename them myself.

Advertisement