Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League (Thursday, S13)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

i know i could come third or fourth this year and relegate next year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

lads, apologies! just realised I never input the fixtures for the rest of the season. will do it tomorrow so people have lots of time to accept before thursday.

Edit: ok I did them over the weekend at some point... yikes I am taking after Wex with the Blackout rugby drinking!

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

The stars are very close tonight Clampers! heres hoping my Bold backrow dont gift ya too many penalties!

Edit: Strike that got annihilated! too sad to update the tables until tomoro now...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Fudge! Forgot again!

i didn't and can feel a mauling by the bears... but its ok she's female so I might enjoy it!:o

• Advertisement

eoferrall wrote: »
    i didn't and can feel a mauling by the bears... but its ok she's female so I might enjoy it!:o

How can one predict the actions conjured up by the female mind. She might psyche psyche triple psyche reverse you and you'd be like "that's not what I'd do!" and get a quadruple psyching!

I'm afraid.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    How can one predict the actions conjured up by the female mind. She might psyche psyche triple psyche reverse you and you'd be like "that's not what I'd do!" and get a quadruple psyching!

I'm afraid.

Think you hit nail on the head there, despite a 3 or 4 star advantage and serious advantage upfront I seem to have snuck a win. quite the top up after a good training session to come in and see more good stuff!:D 100% still, delighted!

doing up the table here, question...

who gets the win if neither team have accepted fixtures?!:confused:

I'd imagine the non-acceptance minus points goes to both teams??

TheJims wrote: »
    I'd imagine the non-acceptance minus points goes to both teams??

but then both teams go as a loss? table wont really add up then? I have mailed them and requested them to accept and also if they play on monday since its the two managers i'll accept.

if not I'll put them as losses and have an odd looking table with more losses than wins! :eek:

• Advertisement

thats what the baxtards get for not accepting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭cclampett

TheJims wrote: »
    The stars are very close tonight Clampers! heres hoping my Bold backrow dont gift ya too many penalties!

Edit: Strike that got annihilated! too sad to update the tables until tomoro now...

that was a weird match, it didnt look like the tactics i set at all, i didnt expect you to go aggressive for it though, and i'm not sure it was a bad idea whatever the penalties suggest.

also this thing with players taking their foot off the gas is starting to annoy me, im told it kicks in when you get 14 ahead, it might double at 28 ahead or something i dont know. but it makes it impossible to know if it had much of an impact on your comeback or would that have happened anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭daheff

cclampett wrote: »
    also this thing with players taking their foot off the gas is starting to annoy me, im told it kicks in when you get 14 ahead, it might double at 28 ahead or something i dont know. but it makes it impossible to know if it had much of an impact on your comeback or would that have happened anyway

gotta say i'm not a fan of this

i was getting whupped (27-3 i think at one stage) -came back to 27-25 (and i missed a conversion)- dont think i should have been in the game at all though. Makes it difficult to see whether i should have been close or not

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

but then both teams go as a loss? table wont really add up then? I have mailed them and requested them to accept and also if they play on monday since its the two managers i'll accept.

if not I'll put them as losses and have an odd looking table with more losses than wins! :eek:

Burn them at the stake ;)

ajeffares wrote: »
    Burn them at the stake ;)

It's ready and waiting AJ, just on my way for some fuel...

Ok Div I and II updated here, the two teams that failed to accept have been giving a 0-20 loss on the tables.

updated tables

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

Just checked how game was going and I scored a drop goal in the first half!!! Must have forgotten to uncheck that box :rolleyes:

Given how close it is now, it might end up being crucial :D

I finally got a win! Thank fudge I remembered to set my team for once.

I finally got a win! Thank fudge I remembered to set my team for once.

Mentioned your win in the news... :pac:

Tables updated for all four divisions

Mentioned your win in the news... :pac:

Tables updated for all four divisions

We have news now?

• Advertisement

We have news now?

we do!

we do!

but where?! :eek:

but where?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Davyboy.

Will it be going on the off-site also?

Davyboy. wrote: »
    Will it be going on the off-site also?

In time I will be posting there mainly and only announcing that the table etc is out on offsite. Clampett is still getting organised with permissions etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Davyboy.

Kool and the Gang.... I'm 4 from 4 at the moment I think, have to play the big lads yet tho

yeah Cill dara Polk high and yourself seem to be cleaning up the league there. polk high running in some BIG scores last two rounds!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

yeah Cill dara Polk high and yourself seem to be cleaning up the league there. polk high running in some BIG scores last two rounds!:eek:

I getting my ass handed to me on a plate :(

krissovo wrote: »
    I getting my ass handed to me on a plate :(

Not as bad as Efflo... he's around here somewhere 93pts against Polk High the other week, ouch!:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭daheff

FRF beaten again last night in DIV 1 -well i guess we're last so :( Div 2 here we come again.

Advertisement